Does your wife agree with your political views?

Does your wife agree with your political views?

No, but my wife's son does.

Fpbp

My wife -"stop the boats, stock the cucks and up the IRA."

Guess I should post a bit of my experience.

My wife is a Chinese immigrant, so she thankfully hates niggers knows they're not to be trusted, but the issue is she still thinks that amnesty is a good thing as long as it involves races she likes. Got me wondering if my fellow posters have issues like this.
Is he at least white?

My wife's fairly moderate. She's a little easier on the trannies than I'd like, but fiscally, she's conservative, and that's by far the most important to me.

Of course she does, she has no other choice.

Wish she could. My wife has 7 aquired disabilities; yesterday, she couldn't remember how to flush the toilet.

Probably a disgusting tasmanian inbreed piece of white trash
Off yourself if you dont support the greens or at least labour you one nation voting piece of scum

Nope.
Whenever I try to redpill her she says you're arguing with me.

>tfw my wifes son beat me up because I called Drumpf a racist

Politics are within my sphere of responsibility, and as such my wife has no opinion on them, just as I have no opinion on what's for dinner.

As long as the country doesn't go up in flames and I get fed, we are both happy with each other.

3 women in my live voted trump but I am not married

Who?

Sound like your wife's raising a great American.

Hoo boy no

I got married before I got redpilled, feels bad man

>social degeneracy and mass immigration from third world shitholes is ok as long as she cares about muh shekels

t. cuckservative

Yep, this.

Getting divorced soon, many factors involved, but the fact that I don't agree with her politics is a major factor.

Don't get married, folks.

Nah, she's very anti-immigrant. Drain on the economy and all that. Crazy level of anti-welfare-queen in her.

I'm slowly working her over on the social degeneracy stuff, but you know women, they're emotional creatures.

Test

This is bog-standard American normie political thinking. It's actually more common than liberalism.

Yes. I would never have even dated a liberal bitch.

if you care about a woman opinion then you don't deserve to be a man

Define care.

She's politically neutral like I was, except slightly left where as I was slightly right. During this Trump fiasco, I've become strongly right while she's stayed slightly left... but as a normal thinking human, she can't stand by the dumb shit being pushed by radicals so we never get into any arguments because o always change her mind or win them. Basically, she keeps her mouth shut, stays in the kitchen, and keeps my balls empty. 10/10 wife.

I'm more liberal than my wife, she is a full 14/88 on gays.

>Having a wife instead of an embryonic holding fluid tank

Shiggidty Diggity fellow anons!

My wife doesn't have a thought out political ideology and I'd never want to be with an overly political woman, her priorities are children, being good to me, taking care of the house, doing her woman stuff, and making my life more enjoyable. When I talk to my wife, I don't want to be talking about politics.
Despite what I just said, she is racist and we are consciously buying our house well away from muslims and blacks.

>wife
>on Sup Forums
I want /r9k/ LARPers to leave

Kek

my gf thinks that my ancapism is delusional and doesn't understand why i think it would work
she doesn't really pay much attention to political theory and just sits as a standard "government don't tell me what to do" and "government should provide certain services to people" and "mass immigration from the third world is bad" centrist

>>wife
>>on Sup Forums
>I want /r9k/ LARPers to leave
Not everyone is fat, short, ugly, and autistic like you. Sorry.