Its important not to misgender children

its important not to misgender children.

Its important for a child to identify as transgender before puberty so they can start hormone blockers and estrogen therapy to develop into their identified gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=DggIDr_2K5U

youtube.com/watch?v=R0BmtInLGt8

youtube.com/watch?v=CGPRNbxON8g

He looks unhappy

>pic
Isn't it terribly sexist to make that boy wear a pink dress, colour his hair pink and grab his crotch to prove his feminity?

My doctor just yelled at me

THE GRASS IS NOT GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE

He also showed me the study where dad-yells-at-fag cures 90% of all transgenders. The other 10% suicine I guess that's the risk I mean he's not even the best legendary.

race war now

How can they know what a gender really is at their age?
The only answer I can think of is that their parents molest them.

>The other 10% suicine
You mean Suicune?

>Kids can consent to life changing sex surgery
>can be held accountable for criminal acts
>cant consent to physical sex

what the fuck?

Everything is sexist, everything is racist, everything is homophobic...

i dont know about the surgery but they are definitely taking hormones BEFORE puberty

i have mixed feelings because the only "hot" passable trannies are the ones the started hormones EARLY

also after having conducted some "research" :^)

I think that if they take the hormones early the get a little micro penis and then dont have to get their pepe chopped off.. but im pretty sure the hormones affect their ability to get hard and cum

tough choices for a little kid around 8 or 9....

Yup.

They think that a caricature of a person is all that's needed for it to be real. Quite insulting - then, they have the nerve to say "I'm a real x" ...

Mental illness. Self mutilation.
Parents should be lobotomized for encouraging this filth.

Convincing impressionable, gullible children that a lifetime of surgery and hormone therapy to irreversibly modify their body and mind is healthy and normal is nothing short of child abuse. Giving a naive, innocent child the power and responsibility to irreparably alter their future because of a sense of gender they formed before they've ever experienced their own erections is downright unconscionable.
earned yourself a (you)

>future shemale fap material

what's wrong with that?

I feel embarrassed for these kids desu. Hard to know wtf is going on when you're being raised by braindamaged virtue signalling cucklords. They'll go through a lot of pain and bitterness before they inevitably neck themselves.

Parents who force this bullshit on children need to be beaten to death. It's actually fucking sickening to see how many single mothers force their fucked up mental illness down their children's throats.

They ruin their children's futures and lives all for their own attention and bullshit.

Single mothers should not be allowed to raise children.

we as a human race become more and more autistic

WE NEED A FUCKING PURGE!!!

some of us believe in god

Watch her segment, literally all she talks about is how she's "happy to be a woman now" and how she can "finally live her life."

That kid's entire development up until this point has been to embrace something most children accept when they're still crawling. She's developmentally stunted as FUCK.

Still going to become a regionally famous painter or something though, liberals look after their own.

>Children are too dumb to know what gender they are
>But I'm going to post extensive studies and detailed papers that show literal toddlers "know" what gender they are and engage in gender-specific activities

poor kids.it seems like all they think about is dicks and vags and get infront of a fucking camera.

what a fucking degenerate world we live in.
why do medias and politics promote that disgusting gender theory ? Are they secretly bi, gay ? they seem to live in their own fantasy world where everything they want could happen.
not trying to be edgy but i honestly think we need to genocide people who promote this

>why do medias and politics promote that disgusting gender theory ?

Because it's a hot-button topic that generates a ton of buzz and basically writes (and sells) itself.

Gender theory in 2015 is like Global Warming in 2005, or gang bangers and drug issues in 1995.

well, if you take in account how often politicians and people of power get caught fucking kids, the same sex,... i think it comes with these circles of power to fuck something not meant to be fucked