The Takei Offensive will forever be the greatest blunder to have ever occurred on February 17th

The Takei Offensive will forever be the greatest blunder to have ever occurred on February 17th

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DStQKhIGlUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didnt he delete it?

Yes but there's at least 60,000 people who know the truth. Plus we have a shit ton of evidence. I'm pretty sure anons took screenshots every time we bumped up a percentage.

i dont have screens but when i started seeing the threads it was 43% msm, then it went up to 49 then the japfag deleted it

I saw that the faggot cocksucking queer deleted his poll before the time he alloted to it. How did it turn out? Is OPs pic the final?

Context?

This is so fucking typical.

Yeah, that's as far as it got. It very easily would've reached 50/50, maybe even 51 in our favor. But he took it down.

It was on a Howard Stern show, I think its this one. I don't have a link to the dick grabbing, as I assume it isn't in this jewtube vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=DStQKhIGlUg

George Takei went on Howard Stern and sucked a rando dick.

>Yeah, that's as far as it got. It very easily would've reached 50/50, maybe even 51 in our favor. But he took it down.
Liberals are so pathetic. Makes me sick sometimes.

Is this common on American TV? I thought violence was OK, but titties were Haram. Or is it OK when it's gay nowadays?

>Is this common on American TV? I thought violence was OK, but titties were Haram. Or is it OK when it's gay nowadays?
No, we're still very anti titties famalam. I think that (((Stern))) has some kind of pay per view or his own pay channel. But, we do love pushing the gay and race mixing agenda as much as we can.

whole twitter isnt working for me. so cant tell if the guy deleted it or not

If it's not public broadcast it's fair game so long as there's no illegal content obviously.

>whole twitter isnt working for me. so cant tell if the guy deleted it or not
Yes, its been deleted. His page is still up but he took the poll down.

The gook took it it down.

We need to start a petition to put him back in an internment camp.

damn russian hackers!

47%

>We need to start a petition to put him back in an internment camp.
He needs to be hung in the public square by his neck until he's dead.

48%

49%

I was part of this last night

Good job guys in keeping it up and forcing the fag to act like the hypocritical child that he is. He won't understand what he did was inexcusably pathetic and he'll no doubt frame it in a way that makes himself the victim, but the fact is that his consciousness will have been messed with at least a little bit and we

>really made him think

>help, help, people who do not share my opinion took part in my opinion poll