How can veterans support Trump after calling McCain "not a war hero"?

How can veterans support Trump after calling McCain "not a war hero"?
"He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."
WTF? This guy is president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eqrw2vIvBv0
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
youtube.com/watch?v=IMcYqtayU7c
newsweek.com/sorry-trump-story-john-mccain-war-hero-355617
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/jan/17/vietnam-veterans-against-john-mccain/no-evidence-mccain-was-a-traitor/
politifactbias.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html
gawker.com/the-time-donald-trumps-ex-wife-accused-him-of-brutally-1721129617
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's okay if you have the magic (R) next to your name.

McCain was basically brainwashed by the north vietnamese communists

He would have been a hero if his daddy wasn't someone important the only reason the the rice farmers didn't kill him. He shouldn't have let himself become a bargaining chip.

because in the context, Trump was hitting McCain back for talking shit about Trump.

I don't know much about McCain so the quote logic kinda right.

Soldiers should kill themselves before being captured.

He is not a war hero he was captured and he let them rape him he is also a butt hurt old fuck that has done nothing but cause chaos

>be the bratty child of an admiral
>ignore a direct order
>get your plane shot down
>get your co-pilot killed
>you break your arms because you screw up the ejection
>get captured by the Vietnamese
>rat on all your buddies
>do propaganda videos against the US
>get special treatment because you're an admirals son
>come home
>be a government leech for 50 years while pushing for the US to invade every country you can think of

What a great goy McCain is, a real hero.

McCain is a rhino cuck. He sold out his creds to the globalist years ago.

> never trust a rhino. There are lower than the Msm who dicks they suck.

I heard he rat fucked on his fellow mates in order to survive the Hanoi Hilton.

After being subject to torture and brainwashing by commies he should have never been allowed the security clearance required to become a senator.

Because most veterans aren't pussies who get offended at the slightest shit.

It was nothing more than good ole fashioned shit talking. I know leftists don't get it, because most of them have shred away their masculinity in favor of becoming entirely feminine creatures, but shit talking is something men do from time to time.

This is also why "grab em by the pussy" didn't have the effect the media was hoping for. Anyone with a shred of masculinity left understood he did almost nothing wrong.

Mccain is not a war hero. They should have kept him

>Be me
>Be a good goy fighting in the desert for greater Israel
>get news of a VIP visitor to HQ
>"All weapons will be secured during visit." WTF?
>John McCain the "War Hero" waltzes into division HQ with private security sporting MP5s
>Hired goon eyeballs me in my own HQ like I'm a threat
>McCain won't even stop to shake hands, etc.

Fuck you John McCain. And great VP pick, too. Don't you have some shilling to do for Ukraine?

Didn't he accidentally an entire carrier like a month before he was captured?

You forgot that he almost sunk an air craft carrier by being a show off. Tried to wet start his jet, caused an explosion, and killed many sailors.

youtu.be/Eqrw2vIvBv0

Wtf are you expdcted to say to Bill Clinton, expecting to get a rise, other thn "grab them by the pussy?" and wait for his story of how many times shillary (whore of babylon) tortured his genitals for doing that.

He just wanted to say that there are 2 kinds of heros, those who do brave stuff and those who get captured and fucked in the ass as prisoner

mccain is a faggot and sold out his fellow gi's. he's not a fucking hero. even kerry has a more honorable service record

What about this guy who was proven to be a liar? Is he a war hero?

What is he hero for? for being captured?

Why do people who think every person in the military is a hero? A bunch of people in the military are just welfare queens who do jobs that you could train a monkey to do.

wtf I hate nixon now

He wasn't a hero. He got captured and proceeded to transmit Communist propaganda via radio.

This. Soldier here, the only heroes are the ones who come home in boxes.

Yes.

I honor his service in hie life, but he has caused harm to our country of late...Mccain is incompetent

Is that pic when Nixon gave McCain his pardon for aiding and abetting the enemy during a time of war?

Ctrl F: Tokyo Rose
>Zero Results
Ok here it comes boys. Redpilling on McCain:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/
unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

McCain betrayed his prisoner buddies in Vietnam and left them to die. What a horrible man

Fuck McCain and his warmongering. Veterans don't need to support Trump but they have no reason to support McCain.

I have a ton of friends who were medically disabled by IEDs in Iraq. One of them was a fucking medic driving an ambulance and was helping out an old man having a seizure when his van exploded. Not one of them would ever want to send another generation of kids back to that place.

McCain singing bomb bom bomb Iran:
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

watch this and learn

>John Mccain Traitor- By Vietnam Vets And Pow's

youtube.com/watch?v=IMcYqtayU7c

Mostly this & shoulda left 'tics about 10 years ago

>american
>war
>heroes

>UNZ
totally legit guys.
See this:
newsweek.com/sorry-trump-story-john-mccain-war-hero-355617

He's corrupt from way back. The Keating 5.
He's for open borders.
He supports ISIS in Syria.
He failed hard against Obama.

>Newsplebs writing a shitty short as fuck article is better than based UNZ

Ron Unz is a god among real journalists.

The man sat through far more torture then he could've if he had only decided to return before the men ranked below him.

Anyone, fucking any limp-wristed faggot shit who wants to critique this man's service can isn't a man. Likely, isn't even an American.

This.
But, he's useless as a politician.

>Doing the bare minimum expected of your rank
>"hero"

Nigerian please.

What is an UNZ?
>actual historical facts
>>fucking links wikipedia

Because McCain doesn't care about veterans.

Crash McCain? This nepofag crashed 3 fucking airplanes! The songbird of Hanoi..

And how does Trump care about veterans? How doesn't McCain care about veterans?

McCain is a piece of shit that should have been left to rot in a Vietnamese prison camp.

Premise =

>Supporting veterans
>Must always defer to a chronic loser, victimhood peddler

>US Senator
>One of the most powerful men in the world

Not a victim, does not need help.

Try thinking outside of the simplistic (everyone in a category is equivalent) leftists Zeitgeist.

>hero

I'll take words that have became cliches after overuse by the left for 500, Alex.

>inb4 someone tries to pretend that McCain isn't a leftist

You're not an English professor user. We're not required to "show our work."

The answer to your questions are beyond obvious. You're engaging in mental masturbation re: your faux intellectualism.

Even us vets have a tough time rectifying pussie ass fighter pilots who bomb indiscriminately, then get caught and brainwash.

t. Boots on the ground combat vet.

How many aircraft did McCain wreck? Trying to use his bad flying skills, and subsequent bad flying skills induced capture, to parlay into political career. Real hero's don't larp on about their exploits.

Odds that Mccain is a pedophile or enabler of pedophiles has been increasing rapidly the past few months.

What he did in Vietnam does not excuse his behavior now. This is coming from a 9yr Army veteran who went through SERE (great deal of empathy for ANY POW).

But in all seriousness, fuck McCain and his support for ISIS

>songbird of Hanoi
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/jan/17/vietnam-veterans-against-john-mccain/no-evidence-mccain-was-a-traitor/

His uniform isn't a get out of jail free card for him being a piece of shit.

He's a scumbag, and just because he served in the Navy doesn't excuse the countless shitty things he's done.

>How can veterans support Trump after calling McCain "not a war hero"?

McCain wasn't a war hero. He was an incompetent faggot who got a cushy job because of who his daddy was and still managed to fuck that up.

>Politifact
Not StatusQuoGarbageFact

politifactbias.com/

He only lied about shit he did after he got out, like sniping nigs in New Orleans. His PTSD-rattled brain probably thought he actually did that shit.

>beyond obvious
You have provided zero evidence to support anything you said
>mental masturbation re: your faux intellectualism
So providing a logical response to my question is outside of your own faux intellectualism then?

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

0.10 shekels have been placed into your on-line betting account
When the fun stops, stop

Shouldn't have disobeyed a direct order. He got his co-pilot killed, it's a shame McCain didn't suffer the same fate, we would have been alot better off.

McCain is a faggot.

You have provided zero evidence against the initial claim and the link doesn't provide any evidence to prove that the evidence that I provided is invalid.

This... and the USS Forrestal catastrophe. Did we mention his conduct when his wife was in the hospital fighting cancer? The kind of shitbag you wouldn't acknowledge was family.

What was the story with his wife?

Not to mention his first wife stayed loyal to him the entire time he was a POW.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html

My point is that Politifact is usually garbage biased "factoid" checking.
I don't have to provide any evidence you absolute cuckold, because what I instead have done is put into question the validity of your source at large. You do not take a habitual liar seriously, and you should disregard Politifact.

Now go back to preschool and get an education your soon to be deported illegal parents can be proud of, Pablo

So if a war veteran burn down your house and rape your wife, it makes it okay because he went to war?

>left his wife for younger woman
How much younger is Melania again?

Where's the picture of McCain talking with ISIS

>I'm going to ignore the details of the situation just so I can resort to Whataboutism

In USSR, you wern't hero if you were captured. Such people were sent to GULAG after release from capture.

Here is one. There's another floating around where he's with the actual fighters.

You did nothing to refute the evidence provided by my original source.
>habitual liar
Politifact is written by multiple people you idiot.
>education
kek
I'm probably overly-educated and wasting my time because I'm arguing with a retard half-way around the world on fucking Sup Forums.

Because he is a traitor. Check out his recorded phone call of when he was captured.

Oh okay but isn't there one that shows a little girl hostage to some camel humper she was forced to "marry"?

Wow, didn't know Trump's second wife was fucked up by an accident shortly after which he divorced her.
Thanks ShariaBlue, I'll be sure to use this when some DrumpflerDrone claims Trump isn't that bad of a guy

He's an officer who crashed multiple planes before he was captured and subsequently gave information to the enemy. The only reason his reputation wasn't ruined was because his daddy was an admiral.

From the horse's mouth:
>she says. ‘My accident is well recorded. I had 23 operations, I am five inches shorter than I used to be and I was in hospital for six months. It was just awful, but it wasn’t the reason for my divorce.

>‘My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25. You know that happens...it just does.’

>habitual liarS then

I'd kill a rhino before I'd kill a democrat.

McCain is a veteran and I respect him for that, but, hes not a war hero.

I seriously read that in s Russian accent. I kinda miss the coldwar days, but I like it better when we are friends.

Joint world domination when?

gawker.com/the-time-donald-trumps-ex-wife-accused-him-of-brutally-1721129617

Because women never lie and behave passive-aggressively, especially when they've been fucked over in a divorce.

Nobody's falling for you trying to shift the focus on Trump because you're running out of arguments that McCain isn't a piece of shit.

"Ignorance is Strength" that's why

>

republican faggots dissed John Kerry too, he wouldve been a great president

He couldn't even run the state department competently.

And how is McCain a piece of shit? By leaving his wife? By being captured in Vietnam? By providing his name and rank to his captors?

I was not shifting the focus on Trump. My references towards Trump were generally in response to others comparing the two in the first place.

By being a Russophobe and an Invade the World Invite the World Neocon

>bomb yellow people with plane
>get shot down
>get captured
How does this make you a hero?

Have you bothered to read any of the thread? He's a selfish ass who likes to play the "I was a POW meme" when he got there by being a jackass.

He was also involved in the Keating 5 scandal, and basically got a free pass because "muh torture!" card.

He's the biggest fucking bootlicker in Washington, and loves to bomb the shit out of any Third World country.

If he knew how to fly he wouldn't have been captured

FUCK McCain. Huge piece of shit...POW or not.

Hero my Ass.

what

> A friendly missile from another plane strikes the plane next to McCain's
> this is somehow McCain's fault