I converted to Islam today, ask me anything

I converted to Islam today, ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U
youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Low quality bait
But still...

Did you get circumcised with a scimitar?

Have you married your sister yet?

I converted to Islam YESTERDAY, ask ME anything

When do you plan on blowing yourself up?

No, I'm not circumcised (yet).
I don't have a sister, but I'm looking forward to getting married.
When do you plan to use a toilet?

Poo goes in the loo, Pajeet.

Do you get to fuck them underage Islamic lolitas? Is it nice? Any pics? I like sex!

Do you like sex?

>I don't have a sister, but I'm looking forward to getting married.
Will you still get to fuck your sister?
Can you have an underage wife like Mohammed?
Are Islamic women hot?

Did they tell you about the law of Apostasy before you joined?

>nice job

When will you start your JIHAD by helping,lying,subverting of non-belivers by either converting or killing them?

did u get ur complementary IED 101 book ?

Everyone is Cuckerlands is already Muslim, FAKE

don't insult incest with islamshit. Incest is holy and the real origin of all humanity. If there was not incest humans will not be on this planet. ask bible

Are you ready to burn in Hell with your false prophet?

>No, I'm not circumcised (yet).

are you seriously such a cuck that you'd get yourself circumcised for another races religion?

I mean at least everyone else has it done to them as a child so they just defend it not blame their parents but that's next level cuckholdry

Muslims don't kill others, we live in peace with anyone. Killing is just one of the lies of the media.

so now you are into little underage object? you are a disgusting excuse for a human beeing and you not even indoctrinated. kys

What's the best way to enjoy 72 virgins when you're divided into 7200 parts?

What do you think about Muslim people killing in the name of Allah then?

What does fucking a goat actually feel like?

>converted

Guess how I know you're trolling

You people are disgusting. I expected better...

Kys

if u have questions about islam im here

although this faggot dutch cuck made a low quality bait and wasted your times you cant ask me any question about islam

Cool now when will you be getting a trigger and IED at your doorstep packaged by a goat fucker in middle east?

I used to be a non-believer but I started reading the Quran and Islam really appealed to me. That's why I became muslim.

I see you've already started lying

Good to know

So you are telling me that there is nothing in the Quran thats says that it's your duty to kill non-belivers or help in their convertion until there are ONLY muslims in the world.

Am I correct?

And these are payed actors right?

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4

Was there at least 2 witnesses? If not that doesnt count

if you are baiting i hope you go to hell and burn eternally

if not may allah make your faith stronger and stronger

alhamdulillah

Care to explain why in the Islam world, there are plently of people blowing up themselfs?
Look at the news , see how many times Islamabad appears, look egypt, look turkey.

Is the media lying about people blowing themselfs for a political or religious stance? This has been happening since islam took over those areas , and done by Islamic people to build fear.

Whats the punisment of talking or Insulting Islam? Death !

Don't come here to spread your filthly piece of shit lies, i can do this all day.

Islam ruined the middle east, Ruined great civilization.

Do you know what islam is good for? Conquring and taking over nations. You are a slave to GOD his servent and to those that rule you. If you disagree the punishment is death.

There is no freedom in Islam, no free will, just death or servitute.

>I converted to Islam today, ask me anything.
When are you planning on blowing yourself up?

Flag checks out

>today

Kek mohammed, it's been some 30 years after the sandpriest cut one inch off your two inch dick

>poo goes in the loo
Yes we need to flush Drumpf. Impeachment when?

>I converted to Islam today, ask me anything.
When are you planning to blow yourself up?

;-)

Allah can eat a bag of pig dicks

God will wait for you to return to him. But if you shun then LORD then you will not pass into heaven.

You know the right choice.

Yeah I do

When you will stop living like it's 600 A.D or 0 to you, and start living as modern productive actualy people?

Because all that the quran teaches you is how to sever god, What to do with slaves, how and when to kill non-belivers, The value of a man and a woman, and how to deal with payments. How to deal with those that Insult islam, how to keep people in check and have a reason to chop their heads off.

There is no freedom in Islam, no free will you are a slave of GOD, you are his servant and those that are your leaders. From the calif to the imam.

Now how do you want your human race?
Suberviant, ants that don't do shit just consume and procreate?

Or productive, growing, inteligent, building a better world for the next generation.

The only nations that grew and kept up with the world growth were those Muslims nations that adopted some form of secularism.

And valued the rights of man, and the people's freedom.

When will you be giving up your citizenship?

Is it just for the little girlies?

Why do you worship a demon-possessed pedophile as the word of god?

>Verbose juvenile rant
That's also bait you stupid gypsy (albeit of better quality than OP's)

My brother ! how about you stfu and lets go poo in the loo together. I'm tired of pooing on the streets, how about you join me into making the world a better place.

Why are you LARPing on Sup Forums as a convert again, Ismail? Don't you have some old ladies to rob?

WHERE IS THE RPG ABU HAJAAR

Now that's LARPing - as those third world shitmonkeys who comment on white women's online photos.

Is it comforting you to have your believes guided by people claiming they got it all figured out?

Are you doing your part and spread their words in your community as the ultimate Truth?

Islam says a big amount of people will follow the false prophet. If you really believe in the book, why can it not be Islam itself?

Is it wrong to believe that islam's prophet commited a mayor sin by splitting a people?

Do you think I want to deceive you?

Don't bother trying to answer all my questions. I just typed down what came to mind.

>Bantz weaker than Hitler's left hand
Eurotrash are truly White niggers

sounds like something an asian nigger would say.

>(yet)

I see your foreskin remains avowedly atheist.

I'm a former Muslim who converted to Mormonism last week. Ask my anything.

can you get away with groping women and children?

White niggers are still better than poo niggers, Pajeet.

Stop jackoff.

>convert to islam
>on saturday
weak bait

Alright, I'll take the b8.
Quick, how much should a muslim pay for his zakat?

How many wives do you plan to have?

No you didn't, otherwise you would have said "reverted" instead of converted.

This