No matter what you believe in, we can all agree that there is nothing wrong with religion

No matter what you believe in, we can all agree that there is nothing wrong with religion

>the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power

wtf this aint tron motherfucker

FUCKING STRAWMAN

Religion are literally the reason earth is shit.

Don't compare Confucius with that goatfucking piece of shit that is muhammed

Isn't putting Muhammad on there punishable by death or something?

Guess which one will burn your house for drawing their guy

>Picture of Muhammad
See you in the obituaries

>Ghandi
Excuse me, what?

why the fuck arent there any white religions?

I remember when I was 18 years old

yeah I think that there are Fatwas that allow beheadmement for this

>ideologies and values
>not equal
>you should treat people differently based on their ideology

>religions
>may or may not have certain ideologies and values embedded in it
>are all equal
>you shouldn't treat people differently based on their religion

>ghandi

I remember when I was 16, too

goat fucker

>Gandhi
>Religion.

TOPKEK.

>not worshiping the only true god

This

yeaH, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Everyone deserves their own beliefs.

>starved to death
>bastard who died a virgin
>staved and then died a (born again) virgin
>Murdering jew

>..............A religious figure who had a profound impact on history in the middle east ....... P-peace be u-u-u-upon him......

>A contradictory man who made more proverbs about notion than actual wisdom.

O shit

This picture is perfect for subtle shitposting. Someone, please, spread it as a peaceful message. Religion of peace will go nuts over the people who share it and maybe they will get redpilled

Yeah, what's up with that?

Also, Ghandi and goat fucker in the same photo doesn't make sense to.

>Worshipping the kike on a stick

um, Gandhi was a polytheist

everyone being allowed to have a belief doesn't = all beliefs are equal in value, no belief is wrong and beliefs shouldn't be criticized

How is it bait mate?

I'm just saying that there's nothing wrong with believing in anything.

More than 80 percent of our country is polytheist, rest of the picture are of religious leaders which gandhi was not

>French Revolution
>Russian Revolution
>China
>Secular West

No Gandhi was not an atheist.

Wut I didn't say gandhi was an atheist I just said he was not a religious leader

consumerism is your true religion.

The Nuclear Faith

> .

>drawing of Muhammad

Can you not see Muhammad?

STOP IT!

STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!

>Muhammad is the whitest guy on there

Uh, no.

except for the ones founded by mass murdering, child raping, slave keeping, genocidal maniacs with a piss fetish

that one might be fucked up

The Buddha was literally an Aryan Kshatriya prince of the Sakya clan before leaving behind his kingdom, he is described in canon texts as having blue eyes, why is he brown?

Islam only religion ruining everything OP

where is aquaman?

>Muhammad is on there
[explodes internally, as well as externally]

you never heard of the Buddhists killing Muslims?

Of course. Religion is and probably always will be a necessary mechanism of human societies. It acts as a bedrock for morals and values. Without it, the society is too fluid in its values and will descend into degeneracy.

Whether or not any one religion is right is irrelevant. That never mattered and never will. What's important to we the living is that there is something that the majority can believe in that will keep their values from degenerating. If religion ever disappears for good then the crux of the masses will become the states, and you will see God Kings rise again and then religion would come back.

"The Buddha" was a rich faggot prince who was an ancient Jaden Smith tier philosopher that would be meme'd out of the internet if someone today came along talking the shit he did. Had all the money he would need then told poorfags looking for that kind of satisfaction to fill their material stricken lives "lol you don't need money". Fuck Buddha and these historically illiterate faggots on the internet who worship him.

this

Are Ghandi and Confucius religious leaders? If they are, Martin Luther King and Socrates should be up thee too. This image is dumb.

where is my flying pony lord of all bootys, huh? u prefer just trannies and pedoprophets?

dat NOSE tho

god the last 200 years was a mistake

>implying that's a bad thing

Religion is the scourge of the world. Religion is the true evil. Religion is Satan.
As long as you worship GOD you are fine. But the instant you hate, fear, or even pity someone else's relationship with GOD then you no longer worship GOD , but religion. You worship Satan, the adversary of GOD.

He also gave up his wealth and power realizing it was harming his soul...

So all but Buddhism?

>ghandi

What the fuck is he doing there?

Wouldn't really count Confucianism as a religion, it's more a philosophy wedded to chinese traditions that are mostly superstition.

>Buddha
regionalist hocus pocus

>Jesus
completion of the Tanakh/Old Testament. prophesied, and ticks all boxes

>Gandhi
regionalist hocus pocus

>Moses
part of Tanakh

>Muhammad
adding on to an already completed narrative in the Old Testament and New Testament. relies on the Tanakh and New Testament being corrupted; which wouldn't happen if they were the word of God, because God wouldn't allow his word to get corrupted

>Confucius
regionalist hocus pocus

yes there is.
>who is Jim Jones
You believe this is cool-aid you're drinking then?
ya, sure i guess you can believe that.
maybe you think there is nothing wrong with your death because you fell for a lie.

GL out there in the world user.

>picture of muhammad

none of that is true

>there is nothing wrong with religion
There is everything wrong with religion.

>buddhism
>religion
ok

The original Buddhas teachings are legit. why you so mad mara?

Looks like his women were the power puff girls..
Inb4

The Buddha
>everything is temporary
Jesus
>god lives in the sky and I fly there on chariots

hmmm which one is silly

>No matter what you believe in, we can all agree that there is nothing wrong with religion
Gandhi doesn't stand for Hinduism. More like Vishnu, but Brahman is a supernatural, divine interdimensional force

Gandhi was a political activist. What do you know about Hinduism other than from Jewish history books?

Not an argument. Actually give us some fucking facts

Hinduism and Buddhism are not religions both of them are ways of life a thought of Hindu thinking even accepts atheist you can worship your self and still follow the hindu life

>Gandhi

I love it when libs assume Gandhi was one of them, when he was a capitalist and anti-Communist.

Unless that religion is Islam. Eh?

You are on the right track user, keep going.

If Jesus is God why do you have a graven image of him?

I agree

Kinda like how Jesus looks like a weedlmao lad and the babyfucker still looks shady as fuck. Not to mention the mudprophet

Hey Rabbi

To say that religion in itself is wrong is to say that the human condition is wrong.

There is no reason to claim it is good or bad, it just is

Everyman is ready to be savage for some cause, what determines if the man is good or bad is the choice of the cause.

A muslim who works tirelessly to end religious extremism is a good man, while the inverse is bad.

The behavior itself should not be judged, but the consequences of its actions.