How can a black spy operate in europe? Did he do all his missions in Somalia?

How can a black spy operate in europe? Did he do all his missions in Somalia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Nance
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I imagine it's easier than it was in the 90s but he would still stick out like a sore thumb. He doesn't seem that intelligent to me either and I would bet he probably fucked up more than he did good. On the other hand I might be wrong and the guy speaks like 6 languages, which makes him able to order hot sauce with his chicken even in the most remote places of the finish wilderness.

The fact that he said LOL DO YOU THINK THE RUSSIANS ARE BETTER THAN THE SAUDIS and that comment about "are you american" to the fag talking with a british accent, tells me he either doesn't prepare, is mendacious, or just stupid.

>lol youd rather work with russian spies than saudis?
This reaction in particular solidified that he actually is CIA. I can't see how he ever amounted to anything on merit, but maybe he's a 5d chess savant.

>nigger
>multilingual

M8 they can't even speak English.

I have no doubt he's CIA domestic psyops

Maybe even delivered weapons to isis. I would guess the guy is black muslim.

nigger probably infiltrated the local kfc outlet and thinks he's hot shit

Easy, anyone who questions him is racist so would of been arrested and ignored for their bigotry.

This

Specializes in selling Crack, and training BLM

>LOL DO YOU THINK THE RUSSIANS ARE BETTER THAN THE SAUDIS

Yeah, this was ridiculous. This comment absolutely astounded me.

He use to work in sweden and germany.

>Hide in plain view lad!

Especially considering Saudi financed 9/11 and 15/19 hijackers were Saudis.

Nance is an expert in the history, personalities and organization of al-Qaeda and the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL); jihadi radicalization, Islamic extremism in Middle East, Southwest Asian and African terror groups, as well as counterinsurgency and asymmetric warfare.

>In 2014 he became the executive director of the Terror Asymmetrics Project on Strategy, Tactics and Radical Ideologies (TAPSTRI), a Hudson, New York-based think tank.

>A former U.S. Navy Senior Chief Petty Officer in Naval Cryptology he says he was involved in numerous counter-terrorism, intelligence and combat operations. He received military decorations and learned Arabic while in the Navy.

>At ATAHS, he led an al-Qaeda simulation group to expose high risk of capture trainees to the Al Qaeda organization and its abduction and attack tactics.

>In 2016, Nance urged readers to be skeptical of Podesta emails leaked by WikiLeaks, writing that the documents were "riddled with obvious forgeries" and were black propaganda "not even professionally done"[8] and arguing that the even if all the emails were authentic, WikiLeaks' excerpts of the emails were posted to Twitter in a way that distorted their meaning.

>Nance's position is consistent with concerns expressed by a bipartisan group of national security experts at the Aspen Institute, who warned that it was possible that Russian state-sponsored hackers, to whom the Podesta email theft was attributed, would "salt the files they release with plausible forgeries" for maximum impact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Nance

>think tank
>aspen insitute
>speaks arabic
>"al-Qaeda simulation group"
>hate against russians

Sounds sketchy desu.

>that comment

Not to mention his remark about the huge efforts to analyze a cache of email data. The guy is 110% full of shit.

>If he accused Milo of being racist.
>And Milo accused him of being a homophobe.

tied game?

I read through a whole bunch of mails, or at least skimmed through to find weird stuff on my own. No way you need 200 men working shifts to find the bullshit. Not to say the emails were searchable so could find a lot just by typing in moloch or whatever. Once there was a hook it was relatively easy to find more relating to that information. He's crypto guy so probably does know better.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

>speaks 6 languages

How can he have a low IQ then?

He went undercover as a black bull to cuck European men and still their secrets.
He wasn't just pounding Svens wife, he was collecting intelligence data. Perfect way to ingratiate your self with the Eurocucks.

I find it odd that I spelled ingratiate perfectly but misspelled steal.

It's pretty much the perfect disguise; think about it - literally no one expects a nigger to be smart enough to operate as a spy

I bet he acted like a dumb nigger in Europe and they knew he was a stupid ass American so they didn't worry about him at all.

It's like talking to your friend in a subway and some passed out drunk is on some seats close to you, you don't really care if the person hears you.

Guy wasn't a spy from what little quick introduction he gave us. He worked for naval intelligence and he eluded that "other agencies borrowed him" which means jack shit. Most intelligence agencies including high profile ones like CIA don't actually do a lot of James Bond shit. Most personal are not boots on the ground and we have this weird fantasy that it is. People give crappy government bureaucracy way to much credit. The guy most likely worked with Arabic assists (informants) to negotiate deals in return for info. True he most likely had his eyes on a lot of sensitive material but on what and how important or relative the material is for the most part a mystery and he obviously wants to keep it that way for two reasons.

1.The obvious reason is he signed an agreement to shut the fuck up about it.

2. The more important reason he wants to keep what he actually did under wraps is because if you remove the enigma what he actually did you will find he is not wise or well informed as he presents himself. He can sell his enigma not his mundane career which he most likely had.

One of the biggest powers the CIA and other alphabet soup organizations hold so much power is because people think they hold a lot of power. Their real world scope is most likely very limited.

NSA is most likely actually the most powerful of the organization but they have no way of effectively harnessing the info they gather.