Redpill me on weed Sup Forums

it pairs well with coffee.

Its good in moderation

its good only if you regulate it.

Stoners are useless.

Hivemind

nigger drug

Herbal jew

The jury is still out on recreational use but it is absolutely good on the medical side.

Should be legalised so faggots stop thinking they're interesting for smoking. Just like most drugs it's relatively harmless in moderation.

S L I P P E R Y
L
O
P
E

Just like alcohol, use it sparingly and don't do it at work/school.

Quite enjoyable, but does not replace your life. If you feel bad, you will still feel bad on weed. Reduces your cognitive ability.

If you have matured beyond childhood and can dependably practice self-control, it's a gift from heaven. Shame all the lazy douchebag chronic potheads ruin shit for everyone.

Its enjoyable if you have it now and then, like most drugs

heres a big one: joints and blunts are wasteful. so are big bowls for that matter. one hit masterrace. if you need more than 2 hits you need to take a tolerance break

The only way a man can unlock his full potential is by letting go of his vices. I used to enjoy getting high and would rationalize it by saying "I don't smoke much, it's okay in moderation." Now that I don't smoke/drink/whatever I feel like I have much drive and stamina. You never realize how much better you will feel until you've avoided these behaviors for a month.

>not smoking a giant fucking bomber with your pals

Weed is like drinking, it's always better with friends.

Weed isn't degenerate but most degenerates tend to smoke it.

>Redpill me on weed Sup Forums
Approximately 75 times healthier and better than alcohol, which is why it is illegal in most of the places.

And in Finland because of you American motherfuckers. I hate all of you retarded hypocritical bastards. I hope Trump will disembowel all of you.

This guy's got it.

I work overnights on a 7 on, 7 off rotation on top of going to uni fulltime. Weed is literally the only thing that allows me to somewhat regulate my sleep schedule. I smoke daily, but so little a quarter lasts me about 3 weeks.

Just roll a fatty and pop on Led Zeppelin II. 0 people saying "it's for fags and niggers" have ever smoked in their lives.

That's typically how a gateway drug works.

By the way, does anyone know how a guy in California could get a hold on some good skunkbud seeds? Been considering growing since the bill passed, but I don't know where to look.

an edible plant.

>Led Zeppelin II
Why would I spoil my high with such old and boring music?

OP here

I used to smoke during my high school years because lmao netherlands but im in college now and a lot of people don't smoke or weed is frowned upon. Not only that but getting stoned is not satisfying anymore in comparison when I first tried it. Both these reasons are why I stopped smoking pot. And now i think that smoking pot is not fitting for someone who is in college. Have i just grown out of it?