STOP CALLING US FAKE NEWS

youtu.be/fy5sidj16rA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=hq9Mpmb80Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=yw75twOlOEA
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/
youtube.com/watch?v=6rx3EcjVCnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>3 niggers
>2 whites

lol
murrcia is finished

You must be joking

I have turned you off.

No more liberal propaganda.

No CNN
No MSNBC
No cbs
No abc
No NPR

Ever again.

> evah agin evah

(If you walk by a tv and turn it off or don't turn it on, how can CNN make a sound?)

They're so triggered when someone is calling them Fake News kek.

>the only real news is FOX NEWS!
>they continue to report the president's lies
>everyone else is dirty fakey fakers

rediscover these word, get your redemption or burn!

objectivity, impartiality and non subjective truth

So her complaint is; "Trump's protection costs too much, because we turned 10% of the country into wackos who think he's Hitler and want to kill the guy"?

Only watch for the entertainment factor now.

Okay--

VERY fake news. :DD

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

"This isn't fake news, fake news is when you intentionally deceive someone"

No sense of irony.

Paris's argument was solid
>this story doesn't involve any wrong doing
>yet you guys portray him as evil despite doing what every president has done
>You are forcing a narritive onto his everyday actions

It's literally the host's definition of fake news. SAD.

I love how the left try to make Fake news a thing for the right and it back fired.

>Gets called Fake News by educated black man
>REEEEEEEEEEE because Lemon can't call him a racist
>Lemon tries to (((inform))) guy that fake news is trying to intentionally deceive the audience, meanwhile not understanding this is what he's actively doing right now
>based black man calls him fake news for a second time
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *rage quits*
How is this moron still on the air? Does Zucker actually think he's getting good ratings, or does CNN's cashflow all come from Soros at this point?

He's a mulatto. That's why. The juice love their half-bloods. They want us all to become one. Except for them ofc, they have to keep together cuz "muh hullucust"

The panel that agrees with him gets the floor.

Based black man calls out their bullshit they talk over him.

Why did normies watch this shit anymore?

If they hate being called fake news, what happens when we call them racist?

We would essentialy be using their labels against them.

checked

his email

[email protected]

have fun

I know. Its like a BBC panel.

Disgusting

No more dead cops!

>"D-don't call us FAKE NEWS!"
>"You're fake news."
>"REEEE! Shut it all down!"

COME FUCK UP CNN'S LIVE CHAT
FUCK THEM WHILE THEY'RE DOWN! TONS OF SJWs MARXIST KIKES IN THE CHAT! NICE TRIGGERING POSSIBLITIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=hq9Mpmb80Kw

you ARE fake news.

there is no doubt about it any more.

cnn is 100% propaganda for the alt-left crazys.

Based trips of truth

You guys are missing the first half of this interview

Go to 2:40

youtube.com/watch?v=yw75twOlOEA

faux news is fake to. nice try ctr

Rape yourself

How is it fake news though? Can someone explain how they're wrong

go to 2:40 of my sick dubz >White House says one thing
>CNN automatically says the other

see

lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

Moral of the story: Don't create buzzwords that would trigger you if someone said them about you.

You coined the terminology, now die by it.

>(If you walk by a tv and turn it off or don't turn it on, how can CNN make a sound?)

Do this

Turn off all goddamned CNN fake news telescreens as a public service

>Imma let you finish
>cuts his feed

I remember this story when it was about NYPD getting a ton of overtime pay OWS and they were blaming the protestors for it

If I were the cynical type, I'd call it a cheap fake news narrative on anyone they happen to dislike at the moment

that escalated quickly

It's a black power hour on CNN 10:00PM. literally 60 minutes of anti-white hatred. Top left is a jew with a nosejob.

LoL that's funny

>"give me some examples of phony stories"
>gives an example
>admits to it being phony
>"give me another story"
>"no"
>"Aha! I have you now! What a fool you are! I laugh at you! Your argument is completely moot because you choose to only provide one credible example when I clearly asked for more than one! How dare you defend another person's statement when I try to criticize them! Clearly he used a plural when he should have used a singular! Oh how truly pathetic you both are, you simple plebeians!

This part got me, do don nigger think that he is smart or something?

NO SHILLS
NO CNN
NO LYIN' MSM

Shouldn't have invented the term to slander others with Donnie.

They're bullies. Lemon is pretty much using these airhead women to put this based nig down with their laughing and superiority complexes. Don Lemon is very insecure.

>Get facts
>NO NO NO NO FAKE NEWS LALALALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU
>First warning. Now, care to defend these facts?
>NO NO NO NO FAKE NEWS LALALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS NO NO NO

What else can you do with these retards? If they can't answer simple questions, then they shouldn't be on the news. You are all massive faggots who are either knowingly or unknowingly supporting the first steps of fascism.

COME FUCK UP ALL OF CNN'S LIVE YOUTUBE MIRROR CHATS. BUNCH OF SJW ANTIFA JEW KIKES IN THERE. GREAT TRIGGERING POSSIBILITIES! :DD
youtube.com/watch?v=6rx3EcjVCnw

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

The insults they use against others are almost always a projection of their own actions, and they cringe when you use their own rhetoric against them. Notice SJWs are usually the most racist people, antifa are actually oppressive fascists condoning violence, and the MSM is the real fake news.

That's the best part for me too. They are going through 10X worse than what they envisioned the right to go through via the "fake news" narrative that they created.

there starting to have revolts in the ranks, lol. 100,000 whole dollars? holy shit we might go broke.

Were not fake reeeee

>lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hospital-ceo-wins-major-court-ruling-after-accusing-cnn-of-false-reporting/

>We're not fake news
>Lose a legal battle over distributing fake news

KILL YOURSELF CNN

>I can't think about any news story that was made to intentionally deceive someone

How about the whole fucking PewDiePie thing?

Shouldn't you be washing feet down your local mosque Justin?

>fake news is intentional deception
>telling people that trump's use of the secret service is bad for some reason is not intentionally misleading

That was such a fucking impudent thing to say.

Even most amerilards aren't that naive anymore.

LEAF

>gets called out on fake news
>reacts with censorship
Fucking Lügenpresse at it's finest.

>he thinks we trust fox
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
*Gasp*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING MORON

bumpu

>MFW CNN's actions directly made me consider anything which they say to be the opposite of the truth

Fox, et al. are pretty fake too desu

what is there to even say?
This is the definition of a complete meltdown.
Best Timeline confirmed!