Mfw average Sup Forumsack thinks he's part of the master race

>mfw average Sup Forumsack thinks he's part of the master race
>mfw average Sup Forumsack can't do single variable differentiation or integration
Kek.

anglos are the master race

>anonymous message board

>i know everything about everybody who uses this board from anywhere at anytime

provide evidence or fuck off OP

What the fuck did you just fucking say about us, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at University, and I’ve written numerous papers on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed citations. I am trained in rhetorical skills and I’m the top debater in the entire US Universities Debate Association. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with arguments the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of computer science graduates across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your academic career. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can intellectually destroy you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just in english. Not only do I speak english since birth, but I have also learned over 7 foreign languages and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shitpost all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>single variable differentiation or integration
>hard
t. 16 years old

You're probably a student or a neet. Either way you're shit and have not lived a single day in the real world. Buckle up kiddo.

you're a bit two-thousand-and-late with that one

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

>Asperger master race

I bet you dont know how to change oil on your vehicle or hunt or skin/butcher an animal or fuck your girlfriend til she orgasms or have a girlfriend.

>Look guys, he took Calc 1!

kys my man

at least his country isn't 700 years late

You sound like a nigger

something tells me op is indian

takes one street shitter to know one

No shit, it's not difficult, hence why I was using it as an example.
Actually I'm married and have my own house.

I be white, noigga. Trans-whitey is wat dis niogga ve like, gye get me?

And I can do integer like WUZZAP 3(6-4)= 6.

You's be hating coz I used to be a niggu and you be'z like NIGGA FOREVER.

>being able to do 9th grade math
>hard
Only in Pakistan

Niggers dont know how to mechanic, faggot and the only thing they hunt is trailer trash women.

And stabbing people at the same as butchering an animal

underrated

>those graphs
are those chemical kinetics?

Freshman level calc
Gtfo you fucking normal fag that shits easy

Same sex marriage dont count neither is living in your mom's converted shed.

POO

Shit + Toilet = Civilization

Why is it so hard for you?

.... Did he just-

Confirmed White /10

>mfw people on Sup Forums aren't omniscient

Really? I mean, really?

Fuck off retard. We're not Syria.

I was unaware that there was a division of labor here.

It's alright that I don't know it. I dont have a GED or anything, but I'm sure there's some other work I could do for you?

damn aussies at it again

>American banter
You're not funny.

You can't either.

Find the antiderivative of exp(x^2)

everybody knows calc 1 you faggot 17 year old

well i can and i think a lot of people here too

Chain rule, faggot.

Origional story was BUILT not INVENTED but after doing a google search its creepy how many news outlets ran the exact same story. Almost like they wanted to create some sort of narrative and spread it everywhere...

I admittedly suck at math bt at least I could beat all of you faggots up.

I'm 194cm and 107kg from lifting weights, so no, I'd probably strangle you to death without much effort.

antiderivative you mongoloid. The fact that you don't even understand the problem while bragging about your sub-high school knowledge of mathematics proves you're owed a free helicopter ride

e^2x/2

And then he just takes out a gun a blows your head off.

Lmao, get fucked bong. 1776 never forget

Order of operations retard. Until someone figures out what's wrong with the question I asked I'm going to assume nobody here finished high school

let's see, the guy who is able to own a shit load of guns vs the bong that gets arrested over a butter knife
jej

I'm a 185 cm, 89 kg trained fighter with stamina. You would run out of gas in 1 minute throwing slow haymakers. It's you who'd get strangled.

Do unconscious men in need of hospital service often take their guns out?

(((modern education)))
this is why people today are so much smart than people from a couple hundred years ago. those faggots didnt even know how to use an iphone or that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. they were way more religious too; that's how you know they were dumb for real

I just told you I'd strangle you, why would I throw haymakers. You're a trained manlet fat ass, don't lie.

Well, yeah..there's the gun option too, but I prefer utterly breaking people's ego.

exp(x^2) + C

Arey you in the SAS by any chance? Is your name Walter?

>doing the mathematical heavy lifting of a computer manually
>smart

Pick one

>not reading cutting edge literature that attempts to understand complex systems such as human society and culture by using probability analysis as the front lines of acquiring knowledge of these complex systems, much like how any backwards engineering of a complex system would be done

Read Antifragile and get the fuck out of my face, pleb

But all of us are part of the STEM master race.

You need to integrate with respect to x, not with respect to x^2, but nice try smartass'

Come one, there's gotta be someone who's hit week 1 of uni maths here in this dumbass thread

The street fighting abstract mathematician.

This is absolutely hilarious.

>Australian flag
>good at maths
Hmmmm

Not an argument. Not an answer either.

>fatass
>calls fit people fatasses

No, you wouldn't. Go spar with people who are skilled in fighting. 170 cm, 60 kg manlets would even beat your ass.

> (e^x^2.x^3)/3 ?

U wot m8 I'll smack u in the gabber.

"abstract mathematician"

He's a high school kid who learned about "that one squiggly line symbol" in maths today and thinks it makes him smart

I'm not sure what the hell you did there Pajeet but I'm sure your train of logic to arrive at that terribly wrong answer is as convoluted as your people's terrible unoptimised spaghetti code we have to put up with,

Where's yer fucking tool?

The key is to ignore them

>you can't be smart and lift weights or have ever been in a fight
I could name several scientists that have been in fights when they were younger.
If I would have seen you were asking for an anti-derivative, I wouldn't have mentioned the chain rule.
I can see it's a trick question, since you've asked for anti derivative instead of indefinite integral.
If I ever had to fight a seriously trained fighter in a life or death scenario, I'd just get a hammer or a metal bar and bash your head in with it.

k u tell us the answer smartass

Can you (practically, not theoretically) build a structure, or hook up electrical, or plumbing systems? Maintain, and install industrial machines? STEM kids make me laff because they can't smell their own shit, despite having their heads up their ass 90% of the time. STEM kids in my experience have been the smartest dumb asses you'll ever meet, and aren't good for much except for "supervision" and solving things on paper.

What's it like being a freshman in college thinking calculus is difficult?

those variable differentiation or integrations wont save you from hot lead faggot

>antiderivative
>not integration
Australia, stop.

You're half right kid, it is a trick question, but not for the reason you think it is. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I used an alternative but still extremely common way of referring to indefinite integrals.

There is no answer.

What would an Anglo üntermensch even know about Master race.

Can confirm, this Nigga be white.

>feeling superior for finishing 1st year calc
congrats faggot. come back after having done group theory or discrete.

>>mfw average Sup Forumsack thinks he's part of the master race

>electing trump
>pizzagate research
>hillary research
and other stuff

Lul You might wanna reconsider it if you consider Indians to be average/pol/ack

Abstract as in maths has no use to someone riddled with Asperger's.

You can understand the most profound things about science or human nature, it's completely useless without the means to communicate them.

>There is no answer.
>doesn't know about imaginary error functions

I work with numerical maths and we have this weird convention where solving differential equations numerically is called "integrating" them but solving integrals numerically is called quadrature. So my hesitation to use the word integrate outside that context might be a little odd to pure math fags

>single variable differentiation or integration

Just post your homework, user, and get this over with.

>DUDE HIGH SCHOOL MATH LMAO

Calculus has tons of applications, I'm not sure why you think it's abstract. It was invented for practical purposes by Newton.

Triggered

You've not expressed the integral in terms of elementary functions, in fact if you expand out the error function you haven't even removed the integral

You don't differentiate variables, you differentiate functions. You're a stupid fuck.

>tfw in calc 2 and can't\ differentiate the most basic fucking shit.

SEND FUCKING HELP I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON

I'm talking about (You).

What have you done with calculus except post on a basket weaving forum?

>You're half right kid, it is a trick question, but not for the reason you think it is. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I used an alternative but still extremely common way of referring to indefinite integrals.

Also, do you mean e^x^2 or (e^x)^2? The former has no clear answer and the second one has the indefinite integral e^2x/+C found by integration by substitution.

In this country, there is a common distinction between an indefinite integral and an antiderivative. And you can stop this whole act, I know you're an autistic beta, that why you work with numerical maths. I would have taken your lunch money in school and made you carry my backpack.

I'm doing an MA in petroleum engineering.

I'm 370cm and 170kg 0.001% body fat

I would break you as easily as I break wind

I thought this thread would be just shitposting but what do you know looks like we got a few brainlet Cleetuses that actually got defensive kek.

And you break wind pretty easily because you're a flag pole

>do you mean

I mean e^(x^2) as I wrote in my post. And yes, now that you've googled it and now that I already gave you that in my previous post, there is no clear solution

>in this country there is a common distinction between an indefinite integral and an antiderivative.

"find the antiderivative" and "find the indefinite integral" are indistinguishable unless 'antiderivative' is some strange, toothless chav slang for "I fucked your mother you mathematical illiterate"

>GUYS LOOK GUYS I KNOW x^3 INTEGRATED IS (x^4)/3+c
>LIKE
>GUYS
>BASIC FUCKING DIVISION AND ADDITION LMAO, IM SO SMRT

/4, fuck

>yfw the average Sup Forumslack isn't even white

>I mean e^(x^2) as I wrote in my post.
You didn't include brackets in your original post, cuck boy, don't try and back track now.

An antiderivative is generally taken as a specific antiderivative, whereas an indefinite integral is not.

>you didn't include brackets in your original post

exp(x^2)

>antiderivative is generally taken as a specific antiderivative

Yes, an indefinite integral is universally taken as an indefinite integral. Thank you for bestowing on me such profundity.

>whereas an indefinite integral is not

The indefinite integral of a function is its antiderivative.

But what can you tell me about Locke, Rousseau, Hobbes or Goethe? Or Popper and falsifiability?

>bragging about your ability to do high school level calculus