Why people in Iberia aren't concerned about immigration?

Why people in Iberia aren't concerned about immigration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70YiOXiGw6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there a breakdown of the origin of migrants?

Because nobody wants to go there

Unfortunately not
I believe majority of immigrants in Portugal are Brazilians
And Spain has muslims I think

>8.1% immigrants
Impossible

>anti-immigration parties
There are none

In Portugal it's mostly brazilians, colonial niggers, slavs and chinks

In Spain it's sudacas and moors

There's higher gibsmedat in Central Europe, Turkish muslim friends and mosques.

Yeah, but there aren't any refugees, compared to Iberia, in Poland, yet Poland goes bat shit crazy about them

i went to barcelona it was 99% spanish (or white looking people)

i went to paris and it was 40% arab/black

so iberia probably doesnt care because they dont have a problem

if that makes sense

>there aren't any refugees
And we'd like to keep it that way, thank you.

The Polish were under foreign occupation during most of their history as far as I know, that's bound to have a serious effect on their mentality.

it used to be anti-refugee, now it's being anti-immigration?

Feel ya, we want the same

There isnt alt-right in iberia, there is alt-left Podemos and Bloco de Esquerda

Because the ancient empires of Iberia have been hijacked and an hardcore jewish marxist ideology took place since the last half of the last century until now.

The zionists are winning.

Probably since most of the 'refugees' turned out to be economical migrants

There is one anti immigration party. PNR the affiliate of the Le Pen shit in France. It´s laughed and no one cares. Portugal is hijacked since 40 years ago by a corporocracy and cultural marxism imposed by white guilt. The same in Spain. Salazar and Franco are white guilt staples.

That chart has to be wrong too, or only counting brown people. We took in around 1mln ukrainians since 2015, refugees or just workers doesn't matter, that's more than 1.6% of total populace by itself.

The glorious past of Portugal and all Iberia was possible because of the same masters that now forsaked us: The templars. With the creation of the America and israel, they are far gone from here. Watch this video and understand from where this paradigm all started: youtube.com/watch?v=70YiOXiGw6g

1 mln is a meme. It's actually around 100-200k.

Why do you guys only want immigrants from absolute shit holes? During the Obama Years I tried to get a job in Europe (to hold for a few years) and was told it was next to impossible because of the EU laws saying they had to give priority to EU citizens and you could only get a job if it was something no applicant from the EU was qualified in.

Yet if I were a goatfucker from Syria you'd let me in no problem and give me a free home and spending money, without even knowing so much as my real name or age or education.

You guys could have had a college educated, productive, white, conservative citizen yet you decided somewhere along the way that achmed was the better choice....

>̶ Narodowy Bank Polski szacuje, że w 2015 roku do naszego kraju w poszukiwaniu pracy przybyło ok. miliona osób z Ukrainy, i liczba ich szybko rośnie –mówi Grzegorz Dobroczek z NBP.

Based on tax and money transfers.

Less than that stayed but that's just 2015, there isn't data for 2016 yet.

I wish that was true but it isn't. Just type Portugal on Youtube and filter for the month or the week. All you'll see is a bunch of fellow chimps of yours making videos about how much better it is here (what a shock) and people in the comments saying they want to move.

Same could be said about you.

Are czechs cucked?

Well fug, time to do something about this

That map is useless as it doesn't account for second+ generation migrant descendants.

Second+ generation migrants in france are french

In nothing but nationality when arabs are concerned.

Sure. But the map try to relate the rise of anti-immigration parties to the number of migrants. That doesn't work as it's the overall number of brown people that might correlate with the rise of those parties.

It's a non-issue. A decade ago, before the crisis hit us like a truck, most immigrants were hispanics from South America (Ecuador, Venezuela, Colombia...), which meant that, while immigrants, we were still talking about Spanish-speaking people from a Christian culture that's pretty much the same as ours. So as you can understand the average Spaniard cares not a lot about immigration.
As several other anons have already commented, down here most rapefugees end up leaving for northern Europe because of the lack of gibs. So it's all good. Also most local muslims wouldn't ever dare to pull off the kind of shit Germany, the UK or France allow them to do free of consequences.

Not even that. The nationality of Maghreb countries is determined solely by blood and is automatically granted at birth. So even fourth generation Algerian descendants in France are still Algerian first, French second.

In Portugal our problem is the same as in the US: Blacks. But those are as national as the locals... SHAME.

Economy and stuff is deemed more important because only your people come here anyway.
That being said, nearly every one of our parties would be considered "anti-immigration" party by the West's standards.
Also pretty much everyone I know is in favor of a total muslim ban.

Iberians are brown, smelly and lazy. How can you distinguish between them and immigrants?

The majority of new immigrants in Czech Republic are Ukrainians... and Ukrainians are the niggers of Europe, so I guess we are

There were several threads in Sup Forums and Sup Forums Spanish people were asked and talking about the 500 blacks who entered Ceuta yesterday and they don't care because they're all going to Germany and France.

They "can't survive n Iberia somehow" even with moral support from

- left-populism parties like Left Bloc and Podemos and cuck SJW who take pride of Venezuela.

They want German gibsmedat.

Easy, if you're a Brit you just have to ask for a coffee at a local bar. If there is spit on it there are 80% chances the waiter is Iberian. The other 20% are Argentinians.