What's the problem with gays exactly, Sup Forums? wouldn't it be beneficial for you to encourage it among non whites?

What's the problem with gays exactly, Sup Forums? wouldn't it be beneficial for you to encourage it among non whites?

that joke wasn't real, right?

Wanna bet?

Assuming that's real, is he implying that just because they are Italian and have high voices they like pizza and are gay?

Do they realize they're also brothers?

I mean, wincest is bestcest and all, but I didn't think mainstream shows would go down that rabbi hole.

Since when are Mario and Luigi known for eating pizza....?

dw I know a pizza place that is more accepting of peoples sexuality

the left is trying to normalize gay incest
mamma mia

Naples makes the best Pizza in the whole of Italy.
You can't judge Italian pizza if you haven't tried pizza in Naples FACT

Mario Mario and Luigi Mario have never once eaten pizza in anything other than media publications.

well
yeah
but the rest of naples is shit
if you want both safety and a nice pizza just go to ischia, an island 1 hour from naples that makes the exact same pizza

Naples is in Florida retard

these niggas only eat mushrooms

The problem is that gays are faggots roughly as often as blacks are niggers.

i wish it was

WHO THE FUCK IS GONNA HAVE A PIZZA JOINT CATER THEIR WEDDING!!!!!!!

i don't think pizza even exists in the mushroom kingdom

The definition of "homophobia" is fear (phobos) of homosexuals...

Lesbians "ambush" a christian bakery (even though there are other bakeries in town) that cannot participate in a gay wedding due to their faith. The gays threaten to shut down the bakery with lawsuits and massive fines and protests.

Those lesbians are PROMOTING homophobia; they want to use fear as a weapon.

dude...

there was a girl in my middle school with the last name naples and everyone called her nipples

stop

That's racist.

kek

I thought Mario and Luigi were brothers and not lovers.

Isn't the damn game called super Mario brothers for gods sake? Where is the humor in this simians clip?

The Mario brothers eat mushrooms if anything
I don't recall them being known for eating pizza

naples didn't seem as bad as palermo to me.

they're both horrid, the thing is, neapolitans are a lot easier to bait so making fun of naples is a hobby of every non-neapolitan in Italy

go back to Sup Forums

>What's the problem with gays
They're gay

>what if Zelda was a girl?

They're brothers, that's disgusting

did they just confuse the mario brothers with the ninja turtles?

what type of retarded faggots would want to have pizza at their wedding?

Gays are a weapon of white genocide wielded by the jews.

Without jews and gays safely back in the closet out of sight there wouldn't be any problem with them worthy of consideration.

Gays' feelings of alienation from their culture due to their degenerate lifestyle causes them to agitate for allowing in invaders, increases rights/gibs for minorities. In their mind allowing in more aliens makes them stand out less and all alien cultures are superior to their own. Frankly, the majority of them are traitors-look how many of them fight to get muslims in, who hate them worse than any european christians.

Also, they are incubators for many STD's due to a total lack of monogamy or safe sex.

Camorra is way more aggressive and less subtle than mafia, so living in Sicily is safer than living in Campania.
That said I think every city in the world has its ghetto.

they've gotta go somewhere now that gay "marriage" is a thing. tranny bathrooms, pedo acceptance, incest. Its going to be one of them.

wtf I like corn now

why would they love pizza? Is it because they are Italian?
What a fucking racist bigot

The trouble with gays is the extremely high number of pedos who are gay and the high rate of ped acceptance with gays. That and the culture of bug chasing and disease spreaders. You can say it's just a few bad apples, but they are where the bad apples tend to be. There's good reason it was considered a mental illness.

Honestly speaking, most of them are a bit much.

Reproved.

>the culture of bug chasing
a handful of bug chasers does not equal a culture

the real problem is all of the casual sex and drug use

but the number of gays who deliberately go out to get pozzed is miniscule compared to the number who are just druggies and man whores

>gay italian incest
not too far from reality

Holy shit is he retarded?

>I know two pizza lovers who are going to be very disappointed

He is black. Up until the 1970s the average black person's IQ in the US was considered retarded.

Degeneracy shouldn't be encouraged, even amongst other races.