Why does this moron talk like a teenager?

Why does this moron talk like a teenager?

Because that is how majority of americans talk.

0.10 shekels have been placed in your online betting account
When the fun stops, stop!

Shareblue, how are you?

Lowest common denominator. Average Americans would rather hear someone beat around the bush at a 3rd-grade reading level than listen to someone PONDEROUSLY pause for 5 seconds seeking the right $10 word.

Brevity is the soul of wit user.

> liberal globalist shill

Because Twitter limits characters. Also, pandering to his target demographic.

Our last president was a stupid nigger so we like to keep our expectations low

OP why does your id have brackets around it?

(((Aq3Siee8)))

Actually he limits everything he says to 6th grade reading level.

Do you know how hard it it to answer questions without preparation, restrict your vocabulary to 3 syllable words, and end each sentence with the nounphrase?

The dude a fucking genius, appealing to the largest demographic possible, not alienating the common man with pretentious words AND articulating the main points in the best way possible.

T. Allied linguist.

this serbian motherfucker has a point.

nice

>0.02 SorosBucks™ have been placed in your BrockWallet®

we are on to your tricks

Not gonna lie, i watched the press conference and had to cringe multiple times.
Why is he so bad at not soundijg dumb?
Trump supporter here btw

Even though Sup Forums hates Facebook, go look at Facebook. Look at any post that mentions Trump.

FB is overwhelmingly pro-Trump. Look at some of the comments. They're so asinine and delusional.

One person compared the travel ban to locking the doors on their house which makes absolutely no sense. It was the top comment with thousands of likes.

It's an ego issue. He cannot stand not being liked by someone. The notion that anything who criticizes you or reports on things you said that don't put you in a favorable light is "FAKE NEWS" is ridiculous.

CNN has never been the best place to get the best news from but he's not just attacking CNN, he is attacking everyone who isn't an insane conspiracy theorist website at this point.

He's a man-child with a 100 story sized ego. He lied about the size of his building, the electoral college results, his business assets, his crowd size and a slew of other things. He can't help it. It's his ego. He held that conference solely to attack the media over it.

To cause infinite butthurt in the intellectual left.

Which kike is paying you?

>I have no argument so I'm going to keep the notion going that people are being paid to spend time on Sup Forums and try to convince a bunch of NEETs that their emperor isn't an intelligent person

Bruh. People have been paid to be on Sup Forums for a long time. JIDF is real.

Because otherwise retarded burgers like you wouldn't understand what he says.

May I recommend spending some time off of Sup Forums?

Maybe a visit to the bar? To meet some other people?

Go occupy an oven jew

Barron writes them duh

Here's a real argument.

I don't give a shit if he has the grammar of a first grader if he gets shit done.

JIDF is a falseflag, their website hasn't been updated ever since the meme began

Some autist literally created that meme so that any opposing opinion on Sup Forums would not be open to discussion but just labeled a shill effort and everyone gets right back into the indoctrinating that goes on here

Would you rather him talk like an emotionless robot, reading off pre-written scripts composed by someone else?

My whole life politicians have been cold, emotionless, lying fake things that don't even resemble people. They would speak, but everything that came out of their mouth was meaningless, useless filler garbage with generic phrases & rhetoric. If the President was giving a State of the Union address, I could correctly determine 50% of the words that he would say.

Now that we finally have a President that says what the rest of us are thinking, that talks like you and me, you're complaining?

Get the fuck outta here faggot.

i personally trust the man. its wierd, ive never thoight twice about a politician, but i think hes doing well for this country and am happy with his fight so far.

It's more colloquial than anything.

if the first place to think of to meet people is a bar, your life must be awful lol

Trump is eternally youthful.

> One person compared the travel ban to locking the doors on their house which makes absolutely no sense.

Why doesn't it make sense? The idea of locks on your door is to keep people you don't trust out of your house.

The idea of boarder control is to keep people you don't trust out of your country. The idea of the travel ban was to reassess the screening process of people from some extremely dangerous countries.

> CNN has never been the best place to get the best news from but he's not just attacking CNN, he is attacking everyone who isn't an insane conspiracy theorist website at this point.

The MSM has been out of control with outright fabrication and propaganda designed to undermine the president. They've lost the trust of a lot of people. Including millions of teens who recently watched them try to character assassinate PewDiePie.

Trump is not without his flaws, but he's 100% right about the state of the media and a lot of people are finally waking up to it.

26thpbp

the more simple and blunt you are the harder it is for people to twist your words against you

Its funny how a northern panjeet thinks they can critique anyone.

Less words, less twisted and insincere misinterpretations by faggots like you.

Populistic methods.
I advice people to ignore these 0-point tweets and focus on the weekly addresses and genuine ACTS. The twitter account is just some pretty facade to keep the voters interested in the change.

wat?

>I want a President as dumb as me

>single bracket around (fake news)

Guys...

kek

It's not necessarily a criticism. He speaks in a very simplistic manner, which connects to the most people possible. Don't be surprised if you start seeing more and more politicians "dumbing down" their speech

Parentheses existed before faggots on the internet started calling them jew brackets.

this, but pandering implies he's being insincere. the dude gives no fucks, why would he be insincere?

It's 4D chess m8

It turns out that trolling and playing stupid makes it super easy to manipulate your enemies. The progressive left and the neocons haven't wise up to the fact that Trump is only pretending.

Why do you lick the poss off of infected nigger dicks?

>implying Trump can't low-key meme

Sad!

Because he thinks there is lot of idiots in USA. Don't forget he was elected because he 's smarter than lot of (you)s .

Alright leaf. We're gonna hold off the day of raking for another week because of that reply.
Good for you.

An iteration on fpbp.
Or in other words firstpostbestpost newfriend.

>Talking like a normal person, instead of a pseudo-intellectual
>Being dumb

Choose one.

Tell me, if he's so dumb, why is a "dumb moron" a successful billionaire & president, and you're not?

You might want to rethink your life decisions, lad.

>Tell me, if he's so dumb, why is a "dumb moron" a successful billionaire & president, and you're not?

Because he has a rich daddy and I don't.

If you had a rich daddy you would probably spend the inheritance on weed and fast food and be broke in a few years

>Implying he lived off his father's wealth his entire life
>Implying he never did anything to make any money for himself, ever
>Implying you can't get a loan and invest

wew

All i hear is excuses: "WAHHHH WAHHHH my daddy wasn't rich WAHHHH i'm not business savvy WAHHHH someone has more money than me WAHHHH my pussy hurts"

fucking kek

Because he's a meme child

Sup Forums is an outlet for obtuse political opinions that would otherwise ostracize people from social circles.

Shitposting is therapeutic to some. Isn't that why you're here?

Why didn't he say "PLEASE"? What an ill mannered teen!

>Liberals don't see the ultimate irony behind this thought

So that people like you are able to understand.

5th dimensional underwater basketball

because he's very very stupid

Lel my grandpa writes the same way, words that he wants to emphasize are in caps. Is that an old people thing?

OP is a jealous HATER. Many such cases! Sad!

He is a nerd virgin after all.

He's been trained/self-trained to speak like an illiterate retard because that's the most effective salesman style to get a message across clearly, one of the reasons he won.

>I want to run for president myself because I think I can do better, if Trump can get in than any average joe has a chance at getting in

you dumbass drumpf-drones are aware that attacking the media is the nr 1 priority of any dictator?

the guy even put a media-ceo directly in a position of power.
he behaves like a literal fascist and I hope all of his retarded cheerleaders will be executed in a huge purge

Your average person only comprehends at the level of a teenager.

>literaly a fascist

Caps and misused exclamation marks are well known retard markers.

Hhahahahaah holy shit there's virgins on this board that think people are paid to say something because it disagrees with them, how buttblasted could you be to play this much mental gymnastics.

>quality post from Australia
Don't bother. Leftists got 8 years of pretentious Ivy league Obama. They forgot the usefulness of being able to communicate to the common man. Them losing the rust belt is evidence.