Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow thuh gubbmint!

>ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow thuh gubbmint!

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? You know that's a weak excuse, and everyone else does too. Why do you need assault rifles? Their ONLY purpose is to kill people.

So who are you planning on killing, burgers? Maybe you should be locked up in advance...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Educate yourself on the difference between an AR-15 and an assault rifle. If you can't tell the difference then get the fuck out.

>hurr durr muh nogunz

/k/ would eat you alive, faggot

>So who are you planning on killing, burgers?

Marxists.

AR-15 is the modern sword

>Police are evil racist oppressors.
>Only Police should have guns.

>Why do you need assault rifles? Their ONLY purpose is to kill people.
Precisely. The very threat stops people from doing stupid things in the first place like trying to rob my house; if they try, the threat of having the barrel of a gun pointing at their face will generally pacify the more intelligent ones. If they don't yield in the face of deadly force, then they probably are willing to kill me back so I have no remorse to kill them before they kill me.

Applies to government too. Either they don't try in the first place, stop when they encounter resistance or it's a tyrannical government and no remorse in taking it down. Yes, killing people is part of that.

As for other needs, there's also hunting - and yes, what you call "assault rifles" can be used in that role. People use AR-15s for hunting.

Why do you have a screwdriver? What screws are you planning on screwing in?

Yeh OP, it's over-compensation. They need a big gun to hide their small dicks

But the US goverment and army could wipe it's populace out tenfold. Why would having a gun make any fucking difference when an army comes at you with drones and tanks

>Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? You know that's a weak excuse, and everyone else does too. Why do you need assault rifles? Their ONLY purpose is to kill people.
>So who are you planning on killing, burgers? Maybe you should be locked up in advance...

Do you sex offenders even hear yourselves? You know that's a weak excuse, and everyone else does too. Why do you need to whine assault rifles? Their ONLY purpose is to protect people and scardy-cat little bitchy bastards like you. Of course the REAL irony is that most gun owners wouldn't need a gun to fuck you up...FUCK YOU UP PROPER! Come take away guns from people since you are so tuff.......yep didn't think so. But if I ever see you getting ass-raped by a nigger (who isn't your bf) remind me to just keep walking by

So who are you planning on killing, burgers? Maybe you should be locked up in advance...

>But the US goverment and army could wipe it's populace out tenfold
Sure, they could through the use of atomic bombs. The question isn't if they can, it's if it's worth it to do so, which hint: it's not, without their populace they're nothing

If NATO can't wipe out an insurgency in a backwater shithole country like Afghanistan, what makes you think the US can do it to its own citizens?

>only used to kill

But that's wrong you pussy.

In case I need to kill people

>Their ONLY purpose is to kill people.
Congratulations, you have identified why we want our guns. And I plan to kill anyone who tries to take my God-given rights.
So unless your a fucking asshole, you're fine.

They kill reptilians as well fag, but I bet your masters take more bullets to kill.

>Why would having a gun make any fucking difference when an army comes at you with drones and tanks

because everyone but the most bat shit insane and/or nigger members of the military would defect if told to round up all the gun owners

hardly anybody in America owns genuine assault rifles. What you're referring to as an assault rifle is actually a semi automatic rifle with standard capacity magazines.

They are also ideal for defense and have uses as sporting, recreational, and hunting weapons. They are marginally more effective for committing mass killings, but usually when somebody does something like that they're working on a budget and won't even bother to buy a rifle. Handguns are more concealable and one of our most deadly shootings was carried out by a guy with a couple pistols. Higher magazine capacity and faster bullets are pretty scary, sure, but it doesn't actually make too big of a difference when a guy carries lots of reloads or backup weapons instead of an AR.

A pretty important thing here is accessibility and budget, contrary to what you might think, so most shooters are going to settle for less than what is ideal when it comes to throwing their whole life away. This is why you have people without lots of reloads and backup weapons, or fancy ARs.

These threads are stupid but always fun.

>But the US goverment and army could wipe it's populace out tenfold

sure, if it nukes itself? How much do you really understand about the gun situation in America?

>What are Checks and Balances?
>What is morality in the military?

Am FBI study stated that if a leader, even with initial full support of the military, ordered troops to attack american citizens 70% would not follow upon those orders.

The remaining 30% would be unlikely to follow through as up to over up to 50% of the stated that they'd be willing to commit a violation of orders or even face court martial to protect the life of an other.

Trump does not have full support of the Military as it is. The argument for having guns that they'd "protect you from the gubmint" is fucking stupid.

1. It's not going to happen.
2. If it does you'll eradicated from 100 miles away by a drone.

Guns are fun though.

How would you overthrow the government without killing someone? What?!

Guns are needed against tyrannical governments, e.g. labour in GB.

sure, (((NATO))) cant wipe them out, it's not like (((they))) arent doing it for other reasons

I need my AR-15 because I just wanted one and its my right to be allowed to own one.

REPOSTING SPAM
E
P
O
S
T
I
N
G

S
P
A
M

>Their ONLY purpose is to kill people

No you idiot, people take them to shooting ranges and shoot stuff with them. It's a fun hobby. Watch FPSRussia some time you cuck.

You are a troll, the only people who are talking about overthrowing the government now are anti-gun lefties. KYS.

Grandfather is talking bollocks. He wouldn't. And that isn't a case of government tyranny. The opposite really.

It was a case of a pussified police department who'd only recently tried to modernise their image after years of actual racist discrimination cases surrounding their officers went away.

As such they were terrified of being called racist again so they didn't do their job properly. Ironically now they're being called racist for it.

I lost a lot of family in Poland and the rest of them fled to Canada because they weren't worried about these things

Marxists, communists, robberies, government uprising, it's ultimately for protection

Whites in the army would defect if the POTUS told them to kill their own people.

Whites are aware of white genocide.

Niggers ans mexicans might follow orders, but the military would be a shell of it's former self without the white people that are the officers.

Here is an educational thread for you

>

>Sup Forums
>last bastion of free speech.

Pick one.

It's just become 80% right wing SJW's and 10% MAGA concern trolls that pretend to be lefties to Stoke hatred and mistrust against the left wing.

The rest I assume are good people.

>military will fight its own citizens

You are an autist if you think this. The only people in the military that would blindly follow that shit would be the try fags and the officers. Most enlisted would desert because the purpose of the military is to protect the citizens from all threats foreign and domestic to include their own government.

>Their ONLY purpose is to kill people.
>360 million guns in the US
>only 11,000 people die are murdered each year by guns
>700,000 people die each year from heart disease in the US alone
>600,000 people die from smoking related illnesses

This same fucking thread. Every day. And we still fall for it. Every day.

Greetings, straw man.

If their only purpose is to kill, then the vast majority of the approximately 350 million guns present in the U.S. must be design failures, because the vast majority will never kill anyone or anything.

Imagine if you had another product--say, a washing machine--that failed in 99.99 percent of its intended function. You would absolutely say that the product was a failure. But since manufacturers still produce and sell guns, and there’s plenty of people who want to buy them, it follows that those guns must be used for purposes other than killing.

I need it to kill "people". Tow missiles and other destructive devices should be made legal to all.

but what if they were told that they were going after turrurists

They would still lose just like they have lost every single other war when it is opposed to the will of the American people.

Sounds to me like there's around 360 million guns not doing their job each year.

>completely swallows the thong

Fantastic

See, that's the difference between Americans and non-Americans. We don't feel a gun's purpose is to kill. It's to defend.

But I'm not american and I agree with you. What do?

Horsey is the biggest faggot ever. He tries to act like oh we got to tolerate everybody and stereotyping is evil. But then he uses the fat american who doesn't know how to properly use a gun stereotype.

>liberals.webm

Your comment implied otherwise, but ok.

>US Citizens couldn't overthrow the government or protect themselves from it
>a bunch of Vietnamese farmers with AKs beat the whole US army

Pick One and only one.

When you say "guns", do you mean "adult toys"?

Why do you NEED free speech? It's only used by people who want to harm others, and overthrow society!

Why do you need the right against unreasonable searches and seizures? Only criminals have to worry about that!

Fuck you, rights are inherent. "Needs" is the talk of a fucking slave groveling to his master.

Are you aware that the only real difference between an out of the box AR-15 and USMC standard issue is the USMC ones are beat to shit?

>One post from this user

SHALL

NOT

You can say whatever you want on this board marinara faggot

this troll doesnt really work now since it's literally the liberals who are paranoid about the government rounding them up into camps and wanting to form armed militias lmao

but for some odd reason it's really hard to get guns in liberal areas, really makes you think

They would stop the second they see these terrorists don't have brown skin and a turban.

The culture of America is vastly different from Europe. We aren't cucked by our own government like you guys are.

BE

Liberals duh

literally, to overthrow the government. why do you think the Second Amendment was written? I'll give you a hint - it wasn't written for hunting, and it wasn't written for self-defense.

Fpbp

I was being sarcastic, sorry if it came across as a genuine retarded reply by a nogunz.

300 million weapons is the biggest check to an out of control government imaginable. Do you really think politicians care about the deaths they bring up in this discussion? Their intent is clear and I applaud the people of the US for not falling for it.

B-but its an AssaultRifle-15.

God bless the Brits. To think we despised one another ~250 years ago, and now we just buy each other beers whenever we're in contact. Feels good man.

>Vietnam

Kinda strange to see a burger referring to themselves in the third person

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

An ar15 is a small caliber rifle .223 now a 50bmg maybe compensating

Might not stop drones but it will stop thugs, liberals and faggots.

>ah need muh free speech so I can talk abou' stuff without the gubmint killin' me
Do you free speech nuts hear yourselves?

you, your friends, your family, your coworkers, your neighbors, everyone you've ever walked past on the street, all the people you went to school with, and everyone else for that matter.

oh, and muslims.

INFRINGED

No its not, its an Arab-Remover 15, meaning that (depending on skill) you can typically remove 15+ Arabs with each magazine

>meanwhile liberals claim calling one news agency fake news is literally hitler.

Mr. Goldshekel, please report to Mr. Soros' office immediately. Your propaganda instruction booklet seems to be last year's issue. The left is now all about the armed insurrection against the Drumphy Government.

This will be docked from your pay.

Love,

-The (((Management.)))

>1 post by this Jew

Hmmm

fingers crossed the UK keeps swinging to the right enough to let us get gun rights back, then we can trigger EUcucks together

Liberals might actually get somewhere with gun control if they stopped painting every single gun owner as OP's pic. But they are hateful and completely intolerant so that's what they go for

>Horsey
>AR15 != Assault Rifle

As for who the entire World is plotting on killing, it would be Liberal cucks such as yourself.

Low quality bait.
Sage.

That will be the mother fucking day man.

>But the US goverment and army could wipe it's populace out tenfold.
Beyond all the mentions of the fact that most military members would defect if given this order, how do you think the world would react? If the US government started carpet bombing all over the country? Not only would they have a military coup on their hands, a bunch of angry citizens with guns, but they'd also have foreign governments poking their nose in to either help the citizens, or to just be general vultures of a country in ruin.

Centralizing all power to the government is all fun and games until that centralized power suddenly shifts to someone you don't like or everyone in the center realizes they have little reason to serve the people

>Why do you need assault rifles? Their ONLY purpose is to kill people.

Thats just not true at all

Some are built just for sports

This thread again...
Really? scraping the Oct. Folders now?

>So who are you planning on killing
Anyone who tries to fuck with my shit.

Wow, seven sentences and ZERO arguments.

Good job, OP, you tremendous faggot.

This thread again? Oh well. Here you go...again

>Kentucky firearm
>plus 2 empires aiding me and 2 times the navy

I am more worried about niggers than I am the current government.

i want an uzi

heres a good fucking reason.
owning guns is fucking fun
you know what life i9s like without any fun recreation come to britain
you cant go outdoors anywhere because we are close to the population of france or germany without having either of the land room.
the reason is because fun things are fun and without fun things you become a depress bong

>a fucking leaf

Anyone have the number of murders committed per year by NRA members?

(((One post by this ID)))
>Do you nigger nuts even hear yourselves? You know that's a weak excuse, and everyone else does too. Why do you need niggers? Their ONLY purpose is to kill people.
REPEAL THE 13th AMENDMENT!

>over-trow thuh gubbmint

they are stupid enough to un-ironically believe they could actually fight the governments professional military.

No, they're done.

They briefly got clever with the assault weapons ban by going after the least popular guns in circulation at the time, but completely fucked up the execution and turned them into the most popular guns in the country.

Gun control is dead. Gun grabbers killed it.

>ar15
>m4
>same

FUCK