Islam Is violent and evil and Im Pissed

This video pissed me off. We need to make an island for muslims and stick em all on it until they wipe eachother out.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zoS7QFqodE&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_of_U.S._Marines_urinating_on_Taliban_fighters
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
youtu.be/Z7q2UrTOSfE
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good idea.

Lel get fucked fat boy

You are aware that we have been slaughtering you and pissing on your bodies ever since this right? I'm in the US Army. And our boys like to force feed you bacon before you die. Just FYI

Hahaha all you stated is just some weird fantasy you jerk your 3 incher to.
>i'm a muhreen
Fattie please

YA____?

1.3 million people have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan from direct and indirect consequences of the U.S. war on terrorism. One million people perished in Iraq alone, a shocking 5 percent of the country's population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_of_U.S._Marines_urinating_on_Taliban_fighters

>We need to make an island for muslims and stick em all on it until they wipe eachother out.
What if that island has massive amount of oil reserves?

put them in china.

let both evils kill each other.

bump

JEW DID 9/11

>no subs
>no views
>brand new video

get out sheepdog

this is a 18+ board kid

JEW SPOTEDD

Hezbollah is gay and retarded. They actually protect Christians. Shias are cancer I hate them

Muslims would say that though wouldn't they? I know Jews have their problems but Pakis like you blame them for everything.

ALL OF THESE ORGANISATION ARE CONTROL BY THE JEWWW !!!!!!

>JIDF detected

FUCK YOU I AM AN ATHEIST FRENCH AND YES I RESPECT BOTH CATHOLIC AND MUSLIM CULTURE BECAUSE THEY GOT VALUE LIKE PARDON AND THEY WANT TO GROW THEIR COMMUNITY CONTRARLY TO THE PROTESTANT WHO ARE CONTROL BY THE JEW AND COMPATIBLE WHITH THEIR JEWISH CAPITALISM .YOU ARE PROBABLY ONE OF THEISE GUY WHO HATE MUSLIM JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE A LOT MORE DIFFERENT FROM YOU RHAT THE JEW AND THINK THAT GAS CHAMBER EXISTED

I Agree completely

Exactly.

And yes i think that HITLER policy about jew didn't go far engough and yes my english is terrible

You are truly ignorant as hell. Islam is EVIL. Their holy book is evil. Their followers are evil. Everything about it is evil. It isn't extremists. Its the every day sharia law loving, woman and child raping, infant beheading fucks. Thats the culture. NOT EVEN THE NAZIS mutilated their own women or raped their children.

Mega redpill on Islam/Cultural Marxism
publicintelligence.net/anders-behring-breiviks-complete-manifesto-2083-a-european-declaration-of-independence/

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

He's not a Marine, you stupid pedophile.

(You when someone didn't give you the right kebab you ordered)

youtu.be/Z7q2UrTOSfE

1 the value of islam are universal
They want more people to adhering to their ideologie and don't reject other
2 you hate them because you think they are very different from you and it's logical because the jew own tv propaganda tell you that
3 jew want goy to be their slave and reject other contrary to humanism catholisim and islam

I'd be happy if you'd stop encouraging them to come to our countries you kike fag!!

When did I encourage them to come to our country? I literally said lets find an Island for them to wipe eachother out

Holy fuck dude they behead infants. I've seen it. I have SEEN them rape women in the street as their civilians just walk the fuck by like nothing is happening

>Jew media

How about history books from all over the world.
The jews are the only ones who have not forgotten who you guys are and what you have done.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Saying Christians don't believe in Cannibalism, don't do rape. Bruh, even in Iraq US army killed a lot of infants in bombing and shit. So stop with that Bs

>Ps I'm not Muslim.

Good bye jew sucker enjoy your master jew cock and do what you want if you enjoy that ok but stay in your fucking contry

I love Jew master cock, it feeeeeels sooo good baby!

you're a liberal fucktard if you legitimately think there's anything good about Islam.

Isn't your country being cucked by Syrian refugees?

It ain't the religion that causes the problems. If they all converted to Christianity or became atheists, you'd still have a highly inbred population with these psychometric characteristics:

>low IQ
>high time preference
>high psychopathy and criminal deviancy
>low impulse control
>hypersensitivity to ridicule