Why do millennials chimp out so hard?

What's wrong with these people?

Acting rational isn't a thing.
Are you people okay?

Why do differing opinions trigger millennials so hard?
Are they brain damaged?

You need to like exactly what they like or they lose their shit. Hard.
That's like clinically crazy I think.

What's wrong with miennials?

PS: Fuck your ban losers.
LEL
Millennials so butthurt I got a cheese pizza ban for trashing gamers
LEL
Butthurt much? Need to accuse someone of something horrible to shut down the truth?
You kids are mind fuckdd.

they have had so great parents that no harm has ever come to them, so the slightest discomfort will result in childish chimpout. like why does babies cry? maybe because they have not experienced discomfort.

Can we shoot them all? They're legally considered adults but act like toddlers.
There is no saving them

McDonald's logo causes chimp outs and panic attacks in millennials.
That's not normal

>Some wounds never heal
>You've been fucked by psyops kid

Marxist indoctrination being tolerated in our schools.

Degeneracy being tolerated as "expressing yourself"

Rap music glorifying ghetto culture

Law not being enforced on rioters

Safe Spaces being allowed in colleges

We need another communist purge like in the 50s.

I wonder what atrocity I'll be accused of next.
Cheese pizza ban for insulting gamers..
Just wow
Learn that from your single mommy?
Accused daddy of horrible things to get some $$$

FYI this is a troll thread. You are going to keep replying normally and OPs gimmick is to pretend to get angrier and angrier and issue death threats. This is like the 5th time I have seen this thread. Just let it die.

Only stupid people breed.

As you age, you will notice it more and more.

Seems like you're losing your shit over it.

I could really go for a micky D's right now.

30 under millennials do need to be purged.
They are cancer of society.
They have eroded everything
Truth
Facts
Logic

Its just act like a woman and chimp the fuck out on feelings.

Millennials are literally everyone born between 1982 and 2000

So shut the fuck up with this thread

LEL
No. I laugh.. You faggot kids chimp out.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFFF I HATE MCDONALDS WITH A PASSION

jk mods pls b& for ban evasion

get a life OP, posting these threads over and over again is fucking sad. Hopefully you can get a better job than McDonald's Chef one day

Wahhhhh am.I right?
This hurt your little fee fees ?

KEK
You don't know who enjoys my threads. They can't ban me.

Hint; they run the internet and watch this place 24/7

FYI OP admits to dodging his ban in the OP. Report him and he's gone.

They are unemployed.
They don't enjoy life.
They have no purpose.
They are irrelevant.
They are of no consequence.
They have nothing of substance to contribute.
They have no vision.
They live in their parents basements.
They have been trained to be dependent.
They cannot delay immediate gratification for a later reward.
They are just.

No I mean the entire im idea of generational theory is taken way to out of context Strauss an Howe made some fantastic and accurate descriptions and predictions but it was never intended to charecterise the actions of individuals

You can't take descriptions of generations and apply it to singular people otherwise the entire cocept falls apart

Millennials are adults now, they are the largest age segment of the working population

They are mostly out of college and working and raising families

Quit saying "millennial". T mean teenagers it's inaccurate and the entire concept was never intended for that purpose

I know.
We need to do something..
Humans are really dumb computers. Once programmed they are very difficult to reprogram
Or even learn something new

Millennials are like Commadore64s

You make this thread daily and you don't need to.

I've come to the conclusion they all have serious mental illness, the average person is like SJW-lite.

Every year it gets worse and worse.

Someone higher up than a Sup Forums mod will reverse it.
Believe me.

>Why do millennials chimp out so hard?

Millennials, myself included were brought up being taught that thinking a certain way was a moral imperative, assuming you were raised in a major metropolitan area. Depending on the strength of this moral conditioning, you can be rocked out of that world view when you're confronted with the real world not conforming to it, or you could take that as a moral challenge, essentially virtue signaling to other Millennials and minorities this frame of view protects that you will continue to hold up the flags of progressivism and simply deny its many shortcomings.

This is why the left doubled down after losing the election. This is why these vocal Millennials seem to treat progressivism as religious dogma instead of a political ideology that needs constant revaluation and improvement. The strength of the teaching varies, but we were all taught to be cult members, putting the teachings of the left before the reality they create.

>Legally adult
>Act like kids

If you're 20something playing Pokemon. You're not an adult.

I agree
What do we do to get rid of them?

Kids chimping out is funny.
-25 right now
I have nothing else to do all winter.
I'll be here awhile

Instant gratification

Can they be fixed?
I don't think so.

They have never had to fight as a group for their lives. They have be led astray as to who their enemies are. It is our job to steer them back to the path of light.

Babies cry because they have no other means of communication. It's not because they are emotionally hurt.

They don't seem interested.
Differing opinions give them a melt down.
Lead them how?
A thread like this maybe? Seems to make them angry

We're all in denial about being special snowflakes after being brought up on various media how we're all different from one another when we're the same boring individual as the next person.

Let's out them in permanent day care
AKA
Labor camp

The best way to lead is to have the followers lead themselves. This takes time to over come the indoctrination of the past couple generations. The tiny red pills causing their anger is just their primitive response to learning the hard way.

The real redpill. Have you noticed that every single other website, brand, and lifestyle has the same exact superiority complex that Sup Forums does?

I have 2 millennial daughters and they are upset we have a new emperor. When I tell them "No more special snowflakes" they don't understand ask why and the door is open for more red pill feeding. Just the little tiny ones, morsels of undeniable truth.

Not to mention it seems like everyone is suffering from the same effects as kids in gifted classes do after they find out they are just like everyone else once they leave school. It's mesmerizing but interesting behaviour.

I honestly don't have much hope of that.

You did A bad job a dad then.
Too busy gaming to teach them anything while little?

Then you should stay in leaf land. MAGA

Hmm. I've been inspired to take my identity as a Sup Forums and Sup Forums browser a lot less seriously and just live my life. I don't ever think I took it that seriously but I probably do a little bit.

Really puts shit into perspective.

LEL
Idiots who can't handle a different idea or opinion aren't going to maga anything.

this thread again? you must be one fat fuck of a canuck.

In some ways yes, others no. I taught them STEM from the time they could breath. They are both employed in top tech positions.

KEK
I posted a photo once and everyone said it wa Google cause I'm a Chad who knows internet and likes to piss off morons.

You guys realize that you're millennial too right ? You want to put yourself in death camps?

my comment was clever, khOdY

>scared of president trump
>high paying stem job
I'm.going to call bs (bullshit)

Sounds like you had little influence on shaping them as functioning adults.

Never seen a war or dealt with heat of the moment risk of death and dismemberment. Fishing hardened me up. All they know is video games and the ACLU.

Im going to start a petition
31-35 is Gen A for Awesome

Tired of being lumped in with adult children

>I'm.going to call bs (bullshit)
And some leafs can't take it when others, especially women, are more successful than a leaf posting from his mothers basement.

Best part is how they try and validate their worthless degree by mixing it into the same sentences as their political beliefs.

Neither have I
I never went to war. I never fought for anything.
They're brain washed to be over emotional feeling psychos

But you realize it is literally impossible for everyone in their 20s to act like you think they do.

Who's "they?" I think that description matches almost every single millennial who believes their affiliation with x brand/group/website makes them a member of a superior class. Which seems to be most of them.

LEL
Okay dead beat daddy
Go red pill your adult children cause you didn't when they where young.
Your daughters are stealing jobs from.young men as well.
You're an idiot.

Msm and /pol, tumble, retardit, twatter, etc etc show me they pretty much do.

>You're an idiot.
And you are a leaf.

child abuse means lower capacity to regulate emotions

You get all your information about people from websites, and you're trying to pretend there is no confirmation bias. Too scared to go outside and talk to people but wants to role play that he's the "good" millenial

BTFO-D with a leaf blower pic by someone who claims to have raised two children to be high paying engineers.
Post your ID. I think you're a 15 y.o girl
>because you're acting like one

LEL
Keep talking like you know what I do all day everyday and who I talk with.
See how dumb you are?
You assume to know everything about me.

>Being adult means you're not allowed to have any fun.
Yeah sitting around watching sitcom reruns from 20 years ago is a much more mature alternative.

Real adults don't care about what some autist on a Tibetan cave painting board considers 'childish'. You're literally bitching about maturity on an anime imageboard's politics section.

Single mothers are terrible parents.

Grow the fuck up kid.
Its aimed at CHILDREN .

Ages 0-12

>I'm just having fun with my kid toy at 25

What do you think those websites are?
Dumb kids giving their feelings on stuff.
Do they talk and think differently offline?
No.

I'd be pretty impressed if an infant could play pokemon(Or any video game, really). Would battle.

LEL
You don't remember how old you where when you started playing?

Hint: you were probably a kid. Cause its for kids.
You where born your current age?

Thanks for the belly laughs again dummies.
OMG

Press F for the future
RIP Future

F