Can't fuckin wait. Watch how most women go to work anyway

Can't fuckin wait. Watch how most women go to work anyway

Can we extend this to an eternity without women?

If only, user.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

make the traps better and we'll see

is this real?

Who cares if they show up, imagine all the work that will get done without their feet dragging and bitching.

The only ones that won't are the ones whose coworkers will be relieved if they don't show up.

Can you imagine working with cunts who pay attention to this type of shit?

Nothing is gay at the glory hole user. Anonymous and a shameful experience. Just like Sup Forums.

I hope they get fired.

Wednesday Mar 8 I only have one class and it's all girls it'll be interesting to see if even one of them skips

LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO

Because we all know how effective the Illegal Immigrant strike was.

Neat, another day my workplace will be able to fire the garbage people remaining after immigrant day

Kek

>implying gay sex isn't anonymous in general
The only thing you need roasties for is babies, and biotechnology will soon rid us of this inconvenience.

>A day without a woman
20 years
349 days
16 hours
1 minute
and counting.
What is another day?

>a woman

why not "women"?

Just in time for women to request a day off two weeks prior, so they dont get fired.

16th post best post

I really want somebody to stand there with a bunch of sandwich ingredients with a sign that says: "I brought the kitchen to you"

Anonymous sex isn't as anonymous as you think. Glory holes are far more so.
>Can you describe the person you had sex with sir?
>Yeah they felt kinda tight, little moist but not to moist
>Tended to squeeze down on me a bit when they were pulling away
As opposed to
>Yeah he was 6 foot 5, black
>Had a scar on his face and a tattoo that said boss nigger

Only way police might find the first person is by fucking everyone in the city. Other one they just look for a guy fitting a description.

Another Cunt Walk?

Fuck em.

They skip work and then complain about getting paid less

How can we start a rumor that says companies will pay male employees time and a half that day to make up for women not coming in? The goal is to make it known that mens wages would dramatically rise if women just stayed home all the time. We could be families again desu.(if companies deny the rumors we men shall stay home that day too.)

I like this

>the most productive day in human history

>tfw work with all men
>tfw don't have to deal with women all day

>Yeah they felt kinda tight, little moist but not to moist
>Tended to squeeze down on me a bit when they were pulling away
>Yeah he was 6 foot 5, black
>Had a scar on his face and a tattoo that said boss nigger

I'm so hard imagining these as the same person.
But, back to the topic, why on Earth would I tell the police who I was fucking with, and why would the police be interested? Lay off the poppers bruv you are getting a bit paranoid

>women don't come into work
>productivity rises
Huh.

Suddenly everything gets done in workplaces and everyone's actually feeling happy about themselves.

gonna be the best day ever

Well i mean it's only an example that are kind of conflicting. I mean if you go to a glory hole and then claim rape you might be mentally retarded.

But as opposed to normal "anonymous sex" you can still do well to identify someone and they probably left genetic data everywhere it happened as opposed to a glory hole where if the police were involved they'd have to go through mountains of semen caked on the walls.

kek but true