Every identity under the sun has been officially BTFO by a guy with a micropenis

Every identity under the sun has been officially BTFO by a guy with a micropenis.

Congratulations collectivists.

In all honesty, TJ's a pretty cool guy on most things.

fuck you linkless faggot

Remember when Sup Forums was about freedom and not falling for the collectivist divide and conquer tactics?

He supported Bernie so he's a rural and suburban retard.

His opinion is worthless.

it's a pretty good video. I don't really have "pride" in the white race, I just hate a lot of nonwhites and don't want them in my country. doesn't mean I think whites are paragons of virtue and intelligence, they just know how to fucking behave themselves. that's not the point of the video, but that's my take away from it anyway.

No he's not, he sucks corporate dick for pennies and smears bananaey shit on himself while lashing out like an autistic retard.

This guy puts bananas in his butt, that is absolutely disgusting.

If it were a fucking dildo I'd have more respect

Why are all the retards that claim
>"We're the real libruhls"
Always fat, autists who i assume also have micropenises?

>far left SJWs are all fat!
>far right nazis are all fat!
>centrists are all fat!
>political discourse 2017

Soros shills have been pushing Nazi propoganda on Sup Forums for a long time trying to make us become extremists. Both the far left and right are funded by soros who wants the goyim to have another civil war to reduce the population

yet you'd be called a Nazi for saying this

Why on earth did you post bananaman? Did you think this would actually generate discussion or are you just on the eternal quest for (you)s?

This is not for the memes, but the brings up really ggod points.

>"G-guys stop calling us fat. We dont have m-microdicks either"
>"This isnt proper political discourse."

everyone calls everyone else fat, it's lost any meaning. deal with your fucking somali population.

You heard it here folks, you have to be a moderate liberal, or conservative to not be fat

Truly wonderful times

>You can disagree with me
>But you can't call me racist :^)

Virtue signaling faggot.
He's cucked beyond redemption.

somebody post the link to the story of TJ abusing a PTSD boy who believes he's a woman.

>everyone calls everyone else fat
It's a fucking insult, you dumb shit. It's not supposed to have a deep meaning
>deal with your fucking somali population.
>Says the man soon to be replaced with a billion chinks and muslims

What I've been saying for fucking months. Authoritarianism is NOT the final red-pill. Sup Forums has fallen, fuck collectivism.

Pic related only time it's OK

I don't think he sucks corporate dicks.

He also poured hot oil on his balls

>muh ebil boogeyman George Soros cares about Sup Forums

Fuck off. Libertarians are childish fucks who don't understand race.

>It's a fucking insult, you dumb shit. It's not supposed to have a deep meaning
do you really have this poorly crystallized of an idea of what an insult really is?

>race is a superficial trait
wrong

>do you really have this poorly crystallized of an idea of what an insult really is?
kek
Really made me think

>It's a fucking insult, you dumb shit. It's not supposed to have a deep meaning

yea it does, if you dont care enough to keep the meat machine you drive around in in good shape, if you dont have the will power to put the fork down or cook healthy food then fuck you.

>moderate
>conservative
Is it really a surprise that people with restraint and people with moderation aren't fat?