Even without assuming corruption on the end of Trump...

Even without assuming corruption on the end of Trump, why the fuck do so many of the top people involved in his campaign / administration have ties to Russia?

I hate saying this, but where there's smoke there's fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
nytimes.com/2016/12/08/world/europe/carter-page-donald-trump-moscow-russia.html
rawstory.com/2017/01/he-bangs-russian-people-reporter-confronts-trump-with-sex-allegations-in-2001-howard-stern-tape/
youtube.com/watch?v=H9_8IK3Sy8E
sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/
thehill.com/policy/international/russia/320051-pentagon-no-record-russia-pay-to-flynn-allowed
twitter.com/20committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flynn didn't even have ties with Russia, he miss represented information the the VP from a Russian phone call (which he was supposed to be making) and since Pence didn't like him Pence took the chance to force Trump into making Flynn resign

Information to the VP*

They are a global power almost everyone has SOME ties to Russia

>Flynn didn't even have ties with Russia

The only member of his staff/administration who has ever had ties to Russia is Manafort who was fired way before Trump was elected.

Who doesnt have ties to the largest country and one of the other top military powers of the world?

>doesn't know what a tie/bond is

Wearing a tie to dinner doesn't count

Manafort
Flynn
Tillerson
Page

I'm curious, OP. How much were you paid to post this?

You're really dropping your Schtick and dialing up the autism early on in this thread

>high level government bureaucrats talking to their political counter-parts in other countries
>somehow scandalous
OP cannot stop sucking dicks.

is it true that Flynn was paid for that without permission from Pentagon?

it'll be hilarious if he gets LOCKED UP

>They are a global power

They are an oil and gas reserve with some drunks squatting on the surface.

Rex Tillerson has been balls deep into the Russians for decades.

The Russians assisted Trump during the campaign, they see him as more controllable than Hillary. That means Trump needs pro-Russians around him to make the policies happen.

But it is mostly money.

>Tillerson
>The head of an international oil company does business in the second largest oil producing company in the world

No mundane explanation there, clearly he's part of SPECTRE

A better question is how much are you paid to post that.

Fucking pol worried about shareblue when Russians are the real shills.

Remember this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

When Yuri told us to our faces that 85% of Russia's propaganda budget goes to ideological subversion. You all seem convinced that only refers to Marxism on college campuses. Well guess what, they also have the time and manpower to do the same to Sup Forums but with a different ideology. In Sup Forums's case it's blatant, unending pro-Russia propaganda and none of you acknowledge it or call it out. Astroturfing here is in Russia's interests, what makes you think they wouldn't do it?

Flynn was paid (potentially illegally) to speak at that Russia dinner, while sitting next to Putin. Flynn had numerous appearances on RT, an arm of t he Russian government.

Yea, that shouldn't raise an eyebrow at all.

James Brock change the subject of the AI, this is getting old.

>lobbied against sanctions
>500 billion megadeal on hold

don't tell me that there's no conflict of interests

>Page
I don't even know who this is.

So he has deep ties to Russia. That it would be expected from considering his job is irrelevant. The question here is why so many people top people in the Trump campaign have Russia connects. I'm guessing you believe it is a coincidence?

nytimes.com/2016/12/08/world/europe/carter-page-donald-trump-moscow-russia.html

He quit and put his shit in a blind trust.

>some irrelevant nobody that isn't even a part of his administration
good job

>Coincidence
No, I don't think it was coincidence. I think the most pressing foreign policy issues that Trump inherited have to do with Russia and oil. So he hired a secretary of state that has experience with both. He also wants to realign US foreign policy to be friendlier with Russia. This means that he needs other officials around him that have experience with the country.

"""blind""" trust

Uh no. A blind trust is a blind trust. Try harder.

shill off Shareblue.

Doing your shilling in the format of 'oh I'm just a normal guy with genuine questions bros' is not going to work.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here.

Why does everyone bitching about Trump's ties with Russia? How about ultimate redpill that modern American leftism is direct result of Soviet intelligence work back in 60s-70s?
US being rekt by Kremlin either way.

He was one of the earliest members of his campaign.

Blind trusts for top government officials are nonsense. They do nothing to prevent conflict of interest.

>talks to Russian officials
>obviously a Russian spy

Tiller on has ties to the following countries as head for Exxon:

Canada
Guatemala
México
United States
Argentina
Brazil
Colombia
Azerbaijan
Belgium
Germany
Cyprus
Finland
France
Ireland
Italy
Kazakhstan
Luxembourg
The Netherlands
Norway
Romania
Russia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
United Kingdom
Egypt
Iraq
Kuwait
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
United Arab Emirates
Angola
Chad and Cameroon
Equatorial Guinea
Madagascar
Nigeria
Tanzania
Australia
China
Guam
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Japan
Malaysia
New Zealand
Papua New Guinea
Singapore
South Korea
Taiwan
Thailand
Vietnam
>but muh russia

>He was one of the earliest members of his campaign.
Not really. He was literally named an advisor once and that was it. Just some nobody.

>Blind trusts for top government officials are nonsense. They do nothing to prevent conflict of interest.
Why?

> I think the most pressing foreign policy issues that Trump inherited have to do with Russia and oil.
Not an unreasonable claim.

>He also wants to realign US foreign policy to be friendlier with Russia
Why?

How do you explain tweets like this?

is he truly russian? he had some strange accent when he spoke in russian

even Cheney went to war for Halliburton, you can't just quit lifelong loyalty

Tillerson worked for Exxon his entire life and remains deeply connected shareholder

See

Rex Tillerson has been working with Vladimir Putin since the 1990s. He was in charge of the Exxon business in Russia which mostly involved colluding with the Russian government in robbing the place blind.

Rex Tillerson was the top man at Exxon because of his ability to control governments into assisting him in looting their energy assets. The man is a vulture. You would not leave a vulture in charge of a butchers shop.

Because despite everything you just said: PROOF.

Neck yourself.

FIRED

there was only one half trillion deal that was canceled

you can shitpost all day about other countries but this is literally the biggest deal in history

>Rex Tillerson was the top man at Exxon because of his ability to control governments into assisting him in looting their energy assets.
That sounds like he would be an absolutely fantastic secretary of state for the US then. Are you people retarded?

Why do you insist that predominantly white Christian Russia is America's enemy... oh

>pic related
>it's op

Okay and he dealt hundreds of billions of dollars with other countries too. Make your point beyond "wah a CEO dealt with a foreign country once."

Nice palindrome

>Why?
Because the US needs to get its head out of the toilet that is the Middle East and North Africa, and start working on containing China. That means acknowledging that Russia also has interests in the reason, and can be a partner in maintaining stability.

Also, the practice of deliberately antagonizing the country with enough nuclear firepower to turn the world into a parking lot doesn't strike me as particularly wise.

>How do you explain tweets like this?

A private citizen taking the piss four years ago

>That sounds like he would be an absolutely fantastic secretary of state for the US

So he can rob you and carry off your energy assets? What are you thinking of?

>Fucking pol worried about shareblue when Russians are the real shills.

ctr has this new emberasing strategy where they try to blame russian shills when
david brock has a proven 40 million into this stupid operation

Your media is trying their hardest to display Russia as an enemy based solely on Hollywood spy flicks and you are playing right into their propaganda.
Stop being an idiot and make your country great again.

Ah, so CTR is trying to use this video to their own advantage now despite there being no proof of Russians interfering in the election.
Nice try but I'm afraid you'll have to try harder David.

>Jill Stein
Is she also a puppet of Putin?

>Saudi Arabia and Qatar supporting Clinton
If Clinton won, would there investigations into these relationships?

>rob other countries in favor of the US
>not a good thing

Yea, anyone on Trump's campaign with suspicious interests is just a "nobody."

A conflict of interest doesn't stop just because someone loses direct control over their assets. If I put my shares in an oil company in a blind trust because I became president, when a bill comes to my desk concerning the regulation of the use of fossil fuels, obviously I still have an interest conflict since I know my assets are dependent on fossil fuels.

The only way to prevent conflict of interest is complete divestment.

youre nitpicking

when obama signed the llifetime secret service protection for future presidents exec order
was that a conflict of intrest since he will be a former president

no one cares this much

no, he didn't deal hundreds of billions with another country, all of Exxon is worth approximately 300B

no he didn't deal with Russia just once, he practically lived there, but their megadeal was canceled due to sanctions

your "arguments" are so stupid you must be underageb&

flynn is a russian shill

tillerson had actually cucked putin couple of times, he was khodorkovsky best buddy

trump is a madman so i think despite that putin has smth on him he is not controlled

>why do they
>they don't
wew

A better question:
Why did so many in the Obama administration and the government at large work with Israelis in order to finance, train, and equip terrorists in Libya and Syria, thereby necessitating that the next non-corrupt administration would be forced to make nice with Russia in order to un-fuck the situation?

There are so many people, Obama and journalists included, that should have been hung for treason.

CTR strikes again.

Hillary 2020.

That sounds nice, but what you're actually arguing is that the US / Europe be submissive to a country with antagonistic interests.

>A private citizen taking the piss four years ago
Yea, the amount of praise Trump has heaped on Putin for 4 years is just him "taking the piss." His pre-politics crush on Putin is just a coincidence.

That's objectively untrue. Russia has a shitton of any sort of resources you could wish for, rivalled by Canada only, but unlike Canada, it has exits to both Europe and Asia. You can assume every large corp will have some sort of business interest in it. Squatting drunks are about as relevant to an economy as illiterate rednecks or chinks who shit in public.

>putin has smth on him
that's not even a question

rawstory.com/2017/01/he-bangs-russian-people-reporter-confronts-trump-with-sex-allegations-in-2001-howard-stern-tape/

Russia has some of the richest lands on the planet, and simply lack the population base to exploit them.

Don't worry though, they'll get plenty of white refugees fleeing east as the Western nations fall to Islam and Judaism.

Yes, it was a conflict of interest, one of significantly less importance than billion-dollar holdings all over the world and one that the people have full knowledge of.

>pre-politics crush on Putin

everyone guy has a man crush on putin
youtube.com/watch?v=H9_8IK3Sy8E

Because literally everyone has "ties to russia" when your standard definition for "ties" is so low that everyone who has ever talked to a Russian has "ties to Russia"

don't worry china is colonizing them

sputniknews.com/voiceofrussia/2012_11_23/China-and-Russia-Chinese-colonization-of-Russias-Far-East/

You guys are pathetic. You won't even acknowledge the possibility that there are Russian shills here.

>not knowing the difference between a company's assets and the potential value of resources exchanged
you people are financially illiterate

It's not suspicious at all. Do I care that Rex is more sympathetic to fossil fuels than the average libtard? No not at all. Fuck off.

You can downplay it all you want, but Flynn, Manafort, and Page are under active investigation for their involvement with Russia. And Tillerson had a direct line to the highest levels of Russian government.

>Flynn, Manafort, and Page are under active investigation for their involvement with Russia
nice fake news

>Tillerson had a direct line to the highest levels of Russian government
>having a good relationship with the other major nuclear power in the world is a bad thing

You want China?

You gotta take Russia first.

OMG look at Reagan, the fucking traitor he is!!!!!

was Reagan a commie?

It seems like full investigation would clear the air one way or another.

Trump supporters should want it too to end the speculation that is crippling the administration.

There is plenty of reason to suspect something illicit, so why act defensive unless you have a cause to?

>the possibility that there are Russian shills here.

40 million from david brock

I don't see how backing off from constantly antagonizing Russia counts as "submissive". We aren't submissive to India, or Britain, or any of the other countries we have good relations with. Realigning our foreign policy to be more cooperative with Russia doesn't mean we're going to be bff's with them or let them walk all over us

This is true, and they're easy to spot.

>Start a anti-russia thread.

>See how you have 3 o 4 posters from different countries all defending russia, using some of the same words/phrases but worded differently.

>post-Soviet Russia wasn't an emerging capitalist market
>western capitalists won't engage in an emerging market seeking profit

Because Russia's dishing out the sweet propaganda cash and they're trying to get in on it. I'm a legitimate Trump supporter and this doesn't bother me because I understand the difference between American interests and the interests of a few multinational corporations and banking cartels who use the American military as their muscle. Russia is halfway across the world with basically no ability to project force. To call them a threat is laughable. The military industrial complex is pulling money out of every American's pocket every day for very little return except bragging rights. Do you know what a white elephant is?

Some liberal faggot wrote this the other day:

>The new division in politics is those who favor the current global hegemony and those who are against it.

Basically sums up why I view Russia as an ally of convenience. If we purge Washington, that could change. But the war is ongoing.

The DNC jumped on Russia as a distraction from their wikileaks revealed corruption immediatell last August. It has since become their go-to distraction and excuse for everything.

>not knowing the difference
we know the difference but you still haven't presented evidence that they have deals worth hundreds of billions that were blocked by politics other than russia

post one real argument that this is not a massive conflict of interests or GTFO

85% percent of the multi billion dollar propaganda budget on subversion.

>Russia is halfway across the world with basically no ability to project force. To call them a threat is laughable. The militar

Russia is right next to Alaska dipshit

Case in point:

Same words, same narrative, different posters.

Are you this fucking stupid? Oh yeah, I forgot all about the fearsome Russian navy out of Vladivostok, fed by the horrifying industrial capacity and population of Siberia.

Yea, Russia is this poor little child being "antagonized" by Western powers. It's totally not the case that Russia is bent on re-ascending to superpower status via actions that are completely at odds with American and Western Democratic values.

Post proof or shut up you Hispanic intellectual.

thehill.com/policy/international/russia/320051-pentagon-no-record-russia-pay-to-flynn-allowed

> Even without assuming corruption on the end of Trump, why the fuck do so many of the top people involved in his campaign / administration have ties to Russia?
Because Russia is the root of western civilization.

>mexican intellectual
>russian historian

a new meme is born

>US Gov being targeted by foreign Propaganda & Intelligence actions is bad
>Supporting CIA and others influencing the German Gov since 1949 is fine
>Supporting CIA and others influencing the Russian Gov since 1946 is fine
>Supporting CIA and others influencing French Gov since De Gaulles death in 1970 is fine

I tried to get an answer from any of the #Resistance and Anti-Trump Neocon folk on this hypocrisy since January. Nobody was able to give me an argument

That's how you know when you should start doubting the CIA, MSM and it's supporters and their claim that they are patriotic and want the best for their country

Luckily the german BND & MAD and the austrian AbwA (our "CIA") is already working with high suspicion against the CIA & NSA since we found out they spend quiet the amount of money to influence politicians, media and average people. Including with spying

t. Former Hauptmann at the Abteilung II of MAD

to quote a nyt contributor:
GO FUCK YOURSELF

Fbi said that Flynn has done nothing illegal.

>russian historian

Also FYI. This guy:
>twitter.com/20committee

is a complete nobody. an ex co-worker at the MAD II told me they looked into him 2 months ago, as we always do in self-proclaimed ex-spooks. He's basically just advertising himself, gathering followers which is lucrative for his book sales. The most he did was standard bureaucracy work. I even doubt he has any contacts.
But as you see, #TheResistance eats all the bogus up and he earns some nice money. I can respect that.
Poor Louise Mensch believing his every word.
Good for Trump though when all #TheResistance got is ex-spook typewriters

>pic related: my 'marke'

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Wanting to be recognized as a regional influence and being concerned about the constant expansion of NATO (Despite promises of no Post-Cold War Expansion) is not a desire to be a superpower.