PRO-Refugees March in Barcelona

About 100K marching in Barcelona for the refugees. They want open borders.

There's an enterprise behind it: ProActiva.
They are a lifeguard corporation, they kicked red cross from spanish beaches, they pay their workers 5€/hour, 9-10 hours per day, with 1 day-off each 10-15 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/18/15-police-officers-injured-500-migrants-storm-spanish-border-fence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>100k

Lmfao Spain is cucked

I said on other thread,The refugees dont want to come here to Spain or Portugal because in here we make them work and in Germany and Sweden they are given everything free.

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1487430074740.png

Nice

They've got open borders.....

500 migrants, many bloodied&bruised,running through the streets of the Spanish city Ceuta,15 police officers injured
A total of 15 police officers were injured as around 500 immigrants stormed through the border between Morocco and the Spanish territory of Ceuta.
The migrants broke through gates in the 20ft high fence in what local officials claimed was one of the biggest border invasion in recent years, overwhelming Spanish authorities who were trying to hold them back.

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/18/15-police-officers-injured-500-migrants-storm-spanish-border-fence/

that would be a good spot for putin to accidentally drop a nuke

even the refugees know white people are smarter!

spics are mudslimes

moores

they should be exterminated

DEATH TO SPAIN

Easy, John. I know you're triggered because here we kill the bulls instead of prepping them. Barcelona needs to be nuked, though.

(((Ruben Wagenberg)))
This just isn't funny anymore....

>is just isn't funny anymore
Finally! Thanks!

spain sucked anyways

What are they thinking?
What went so wrong that they got cucked this much?

Starting with the easiest one

>Catalonia needs to be nuked

FTFY

No conflict or wars will do this to nations.

I les cames tambe!

is this real life?
are you catalufos crazy?

or is it that you like the bbc?
worst of all, they are not even black

>syrian refugees
>from syria

I lived in barcelona until about 8 years ago, every time i go back it becomes a bit more like London

This constitutes violation of the NAP

>protest for more refugees
>refugees don't stay in spain anyway
Brilliant. How about i protest for setting all olive trees on fire? Doesn't fucking concern me at all, but hey, fuck you, buddy.

IS IT SOMETHING IN TH EFOOD?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THESE PEOPLE? FUCK I AM PISSED

Did this happen today? I'm from Barc but didn't go outside all day and instead masturbated a bunch

That flag... that's not syria's... wtf

What happened to Spain? It used to be cool and redpilled but now it's becoming incredibly leftist the more I visit.

I'm not spanish, I just cannot believe that if there are so many without jobs here how come there are that many people "protesting" for more refugees ? It just doesn't seem logical

It is Barcelona, bong
it is another world
too much drugs

>"They put us in Senhor da Serra to control us, I had to wake up at 07:00, get on the bus and only come back at the end of the day" one of the refugees told reporters, complaining about "lack of respect;And our situation in Syria"
Sounds good

Look at those native mallorquines, they really look like moor rapebabies

Same here. We do absolutely fuck all about our homeless problem yet we pretty much open the gates for refugees, give them everything, free home, free jobs, etc.

Hmm, I wonder who might be behind these protests...

How progressive
Such a bright future

People who dont pay tax
People with nothing better to do than virtue signal
People who are easily influenced by the media
People who are not familiar with real world consequnces
People who believe that all people are basically good

Good goys basically. We should rent them over priced appartments and under pay them for work.

>even the scouts joined in
Fucking hell, and I used to be one back then

This Mob is not even made up of mostly dumb college kids like it usually is in America.

Its a mix of all ages. I wonder if they're mostly wealthy people who wouldn't be affected much anyway.

How delusional can be this people?

Fucking marranos i wish they had kill the jews and moose limbs instead of converting them, Fuck asspain too.

Patriarchal reactionary fascist and racist chauvinist pig who hits his wife spotted

Catalonia is bas-

Catalan nationalism BTFO

Isn't there a fucking sea in between niggerland and spain?

That hair...

I'd say they're the same people that join all protests, all the dozens of demonstartions for public education and welfare and social security, basically dirty commies. Old people join because muh pensions.

>Protester tooking selfie.

I hate this kind of people. They can't just destroy their nation in silence, they need to virtue signal it

Dad what are you doing, dad?

Oh, that portuguese city, I forgot about it, thanks.

combination of:

>vast amounts of wealth
>educational system pushing either outright Marxist philosophy (oppressor vs oppressed aka whitey = source of all the world's problems) or a softer variant of that
>media 100% Marxist propaganda 24/7
>combine all the above and you get a masochistic society that will shame any who don't actively support the destruction of the West

>portuguese city
?¿

They're giving our gold to the fucking saracenos y senegaleses.

If only i had a truck

>In 1415, during the Battle of Ceuta, the city was captured by the Portuguese during the reign of John I of Portugal. The Benemerine sultan besieged the city in 1418 but was defeated. Phillip II (King of Spain 1556–1598) ascended the Portuguese throne in 1580 and Spanish kings of Portugal governed Ceuta for 60 years (Iberian Union). During this time, Ceuta attracted many residents of Spanish origin.[7] Ceuta became the only city of the Portuguese Empire that sided with Spain when Portugal regained its independence in 1640, and war broke out between the two countries.
It is portuguese, you know?

NOW Barcelona is Spain right?

Go fuck yourselves catacucks fucking faggots hijos de la gran puta, aqui se está a las duras y a las maduras, no cuando os sale de los ovarios ser españoles putas mariconas

:^)

Cataluña/Barcelona is the equivalent of commiefornia.

Not anymore

its mostly women, women support (economic) refugees because its the "right thing to do", they dont care about the consequences, and the bunch of males are just cucks and betas

Absolutely disgusting.

no, we finished spending thatgold a century ago, now we are incurring in debt to do this, but since we owe it to ourselves it doesn't matter

Bunch of hypocrites. They treat migrants from the rest of Spain and Latin America, who are culturally closer to them, like shit.

catalonians are just big fucking jews thats all.

Hahahahahaha all the halal scum with independance flags.

Cuckalonia.

>Turkey
>A trash can

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?
I THOUGHT THEY WERE SO TOLERANT WTF

because supporting blacks comming from war torn countries is a lot politically correct and "cooler" than supporting normal people coming to work

>Typical catalan youth

lads, can we fuck up their march in any way?

Red pill me on Catalonia

This. Also it's Catalonia; for years now they've been having policies that promote black/arab immigration rather than South American one because the latter speak Spanish already and see no reason to learn Catalan.

The region is truly fucked.

More fake syrian flags

Nobody who is not drunk or high wants to go to Spain. No sandnigger will come, even if they beg.

BARCELONA NO NOS REPRESENTA

FILS DE PUTA, PARA QUE LO ENTENDAIS.

It reminds me of one of those Lawrence Auster's laws on majority-minority relations in liberal society.

>The more illegitimate and dangerous you are, the easier it is for you to immigrate to the West, and the more legitimate and productive you are, the harder it is for you.

If you are a Somali goat herder with 4 wives and 12 children, you can easily enter any Western country. If you are a Colombian engineer, you will be barred.

hilos de puta?

I wonder how many people would protest something if social media didn't exist?

At least there are a few based twits

Not that I defend pensions for old and smelly people tho

This, what the hell are these idiots trying to do? do they think they are so advanced that they can go and change the true nature people?

Does it get more based than this?

you are going to be old some day mate. In most 1st world countries they are treated like shit, put in retirement homes and forgotten, it happens a lot here, dont be a dishonourable bag of shit.

The blame's not on me...

we are in a worse situation than you bro...

That's awesome Spain, show the world how we should treat those poor souls. #RefugiadosSonBienvenidos

>Not that I defend pensions for old and smelly people tho
tell that to your parents and grandparents faggot

> work
> Spain
What is the unemployment rate in Spain?

Catalonians are pure cancer.

A la fosa, con sus abuelos.

why u laughing ? they roaming free in your country too.

>Ceuta became the only city of the Portuguese Empire that sided with Spain when Portugal regained its independence in 1640, and war broke out between the two countries.

I think they wanted to be spanish.

You are right my neighbour

They don't wanna come here because we settle them literally in a village in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do and no infrastuctures instead of urban centres with some actual employment oportunities. Might as well go back to Aleppo rather than living in those Africa-tier places.

So we have this collective of 65+ years old of whom 80% are home owners (this means they have 100 grand of estate the least), yet the wealth redistribution is from me to them, when I do not own a home, have 3k in savings and make only slightly above min wage

NICE

Now please stop trying to shame me into getting stolen from and don't talk about my family cause we can take care of eachother without stealing from other people

Keep it, we don't want it anyway. It was a total failure to even capture it as the arabs just changed the trade route to another city so it became useless.

There was a lot of controversy some years ago because some negros got hitted with rubber balls from the riot police while in the water, got a concusion and drowned. My father said: Wish they kill all of them.

All these young boypussy will be offered to refugees as a welcome gift

MUH SIX GORILLION REFUGEES

A better solution would be the abolishment of social security. But this only works under good economic policy, like a gold-backed currency. This way, the people would save money for when they're old. They can save for 30-40 of work and live more 20 maybe. Of course the error is made and there's the need for a transition exception, but on the long run, it is the only system that works.

I give the prize to the one who expelled the muslim from there, that's a portuguese accomplishment, I don't care who rules there.

>Import refugees
>Starve them with communism
>???
>Profit!

> Vast amounts of wealth
Nigga, we are poor, those people are that retarded by default, they don't even have a plentifull life and they want some fucking refugees to steal more jobs.

you whut mate? Spain is doing what? they are marching for pedophilia you say? this is terrible.

Your father is a holy man

They are retards that continuosly bitch about how they are better than the rest (while having the most debt with the central government) and that's why they want to leave.
Basically what you guys did with the EU but they don't actually have a reason to leave.