What the fuck is up with john mccain? he's been a fuckin pussy all year long...

what the fuck is up with john mccain? he's been a fuckin pussy all year long, admitted he is the one who released the dossier to the fbi, and now goes to germany and bad talks our country and trump? wtf is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=ofSTO-sh-z4C&pg=PT232&lpg=PT232&dq=maxcuffs torture&source=bl&ots=LSx9FxTqK_&sig=0clMkw-tLKupzYe5YikO7cI4CiY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp5pDfj5rSAhXLq1QKHRKTDGIQ6AEIIzAB#v=onepage&q=maxcuffs torture&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u mad drumpfkin?

he wants blood
he wants war
he wants bloodwars!
russian blood!

Mccain is a traitor. Didnt he give away secrets while he was a viet POW?

he got triggered by FBI user.

He's a neocon cuckold and his wife sucked me off once.

Kek

A severe, severe case of butthurt about the last 10-25 years combined with being a neocon.

>muh secrets
lul everyone """did"""

books.google.com/books?id=ofSTO-sh-z4C&pg=PT232&lpg=PT232&dq=maxcuffs torture&source=bl&ots=LSx9FxTqK_&sig=0clMkw-tLKupzYe5YikO7cI4CiY&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjp5pDfj5rSAhXLq1QKHRKTDGIQ6AEIIzAB#v=onepage&q=maxcuffs torture&f=false

don't forget this

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

hes a traitor

butthurt from what? and why is he a warmonger?

He's too goddamn senile, someone else is in charge.

He's jealous and still mad that Trump called him a fucking coward.

i figure trump called him a coward because he has been acting so bitchy toward him. i dont think trump would have said that if mccain didnt criticize trump so hard

jesus christ

>spend years building image as a war hero senator
>Dubya gets his turn first to be President, no biggie
>Dubya is a fucking idiot, ruins the nation building bit (i.e. being a warmonger corrupt piece of shit) for everyone else on the R side
>despite this, McCain runs for the office
>only to have to run against the 'cool' black democratic faggot who hates the country he'd run but promises gibs
>bear with it for eight fucking years, be known only for being that one guy who ran against the first black President
>Trump openly says how shit he was (truthfully) and makes use of the anti-nationbuilding narrative, so that McCain's vision of his party and nation are now both completely and utterly in ruins
>he is now the guy who ran against the first black President, openly shittalked the one guy who dragged the Republicans to historic heights and can't help himself continuing to whine like some old senile fart in a care home

I'd feel bad for him, honestly, if he was not such an asshole.

I wish we'd stop voting him in

makes sense. i just don't see how going to germany to shit talk helps anything... is he trying to rile up europe to hate americans? like people constantly talk about unexpected ramifications of trump's talking style like how he might rile up nazis or some shit, but here mccain is fuckin telling other countries that we suck and just dont believe what trump does...that's worse

>what the fuck is up with john mccain?

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
pastebin.com/VWbqXyPy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

thanks for this quick rundown m8

He is mad because Trump only likes guys who weren't captured.

reading now, thanks

bump

Trump seemed to poke fun at him being captured and tortured; that's not easy to forget.

If Trump were my neighbor, I would shit in his yard for that.

he didnt cause enough death in vietnam when he gave up secrets to the enemy, so he spends the rest of his life trying to get more wars to send more men to die, all while collecting paychecks in the process from the companies that profit from war

He is a vietnamese sleeper agent

He is fighting for his life...

That man has pizza written all over him...

All politicians, celebrities, foreign leaders, etc. at this point that are still actively fighting Trump are doing so because they will be brought to justice by Sessions...

It's only a matter of time now and they know it...

pizza gate huh...i bet all those people are pedos..or at least paying for it