Daily reminder that immigrants built America and are the ones who keep it running while you racist losers sit at home...

Daily reminder that immigrants built America and are the ones who keep it running while you racist losers sit at home all day on Sup Forums saying racist things.

Reminder that up until the 1970's the vast majority of immigrants where white europeans.

If you're upset about the inequity of our country, you shouldn't oppose us deporting them to a better life free of discrimination.

So? They were still immigrants race is not part of the equation.

the vitriol for Europeans is hilarious. why come to a country for Europeans if you hate them so?

Why should you be able to break up families who just want to work the jobs that you don't?

fuck it's hard to disagree now.

To rephrase what you've stated:

America was built by white europeans and is kept running by white europeans.

Because they didn't come into the country legally - they don't have a right to live in any country they wish. You can't just go "fuck laws and borders and shit" and expect people you're imposing yourself upon to like or accept you.

Why don't white Europeans do the jobs that Mexicans do then? We are the hardest working people in America and contribute the most yet get insulted by racist trolls like yourself.

I want the job. I just don't want slave wages for it.

Wrong again losers. They showed up after the real work had been done. The blood, the sweat, had already watered the land, and turned it into the paradise it is today. Carnival workers move from country to country, while patriots fight for their ideals.

Neck yourself Justin

Additionally, the immigrants coming from non-white areas of the world are working, effectively, as indentured slaves.

Far from actually helping these people in any way, shape, or form, liberals are actively participating in furthering their enslavement for the sake of a corporation's bottom line. Ostensibly everything liberals purport to be against!

Somehow liberals are unable to see how they're being used and manipulated by the media and multinational conglomerates to act against their own economic self interests. Ironically liberals further claim this is what conservatives are doing. The brainwashing is incredible.

>immigrants built America
Settlers built America. Immigrants were opportunists looking for a better life in America, but Americans gave them nothing. They had to build their lives from scratch as well. Modern immigrants come for the gibs, they can be compared to neither of these groups. They're worthless, like a leaf before a rake.

>breaking up families
Good point, we'll just have to send them all back

Damn. That is so powerful. Now remove the rest of that crap and fill it with something actually beautiful, worthy of the name 'art'.

I don't want to break them up, deport the families too.

This

I dont mind manual labor

Id love a good blue collar job, even one I dont need to have 30 forms of documentation to get.

I just dont want to get paid 5$ an hour to break my back

lol
the fuk they did
americans and capitalism built america

>leaf
I highly look forward to eventually marching on your faggot nation.

Kek shows Sup Forums the truth!

Won't be a need to march, you could pretty much just ask and canada would join.

>immigrants built the country and keep it running
yep. white immigrants. indians didn't do shit

The great European civilizations built America.

This

If you guys get rid of Toronto we'll start a campaign to get you in here youll get that premium healthcare, and rights.

>Why can't illegals stay and take welfare?
BECAUSE THEY ARE ILLEGAL, YOU IDIOT
They're a slap in the face of every immigrant who comes here legally.
They say to them, that they are stupid for going through proper channels, when they can just walk over and get welfare for fucking nothing.

Because we do the more important jobs (mining, engineering, business, etc). You don't contribute "the most" you just do shitty jobs that we can pay you less for. You have a lower standard of living, so wages for those jobs go down, hence why whites don't do them. If you weren't here, the wages would go up or the industry would be eliminated, so either way is a win-win. Nobody would really care if we lost our lawnmowers and window washers, we could just hire white kids in high school to do it. Who do you think was doing those jobs before the 70's?

Also,
>We are the hardest working people in America
>Canadian flag

>race is not part of the equation

literally no one believes this

the lawncare mexican charging next to nothing because his wife is on welfare and he isnt trying to expand his business and have a retirement because he knows he will live on the system when he gets older

there is absolutely 0 illegals who work in electrical on the east coast. they all have to be certified.

there are countless roofers and construction workers - the people working on your home have to be certified and licensed, and cannot be illegal.

letting a mexican babysit is beyond shit-tier and only section 8 poorfags do this because they might as well be Mexican too. There are countless babysitting options available.

your pic is a salty as fuck borderjumper

WHY IS THIS BAITING LEAF GETTING ALL THE DIGITS?

wHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?

White immigrants. Also, I don't get it, but do you understand meaning of word illegal?

Daily reminder that the US immigration policy of the 19th and early 20th centuries was designed to supply the US with cheap workers in order to destroy organized labor

word most ignored by liberal faggots on all mediums: "illegal"

If Americans are too lazy to mown their own lawn or are too cheap to pay higher wages for their countrymen, they still shouldn't rely on slave labor. I agree with the perception, but the solution isn't more immigration.

This.
>liberals say $15/hr minimum wage is a moral necessity
>liberals say an illegal slave labor force to pick vegetables for pennies on the dollar is a moral necessity

The leaf was spouting off NWO madness when he got those digits. You know what that means.
Those digits clearly went to Moloch. He's here.

fucking this

>break up families

Their families don't have to stay here

Kek has abandoned you.

He likes shit posting :^)

liberals find it funny that carpentry and produce jobs now pay slave wages because they hate you and want you dead

Hm, this makes sense.
It would make more sense coming from someone other than a fellow burger, but I'll take it.

Its kind of hard to be motivated to get your life together when everyone around you thinks their life depends on putting you down and destroying yours.

>a fucking leaf

Kek has spoken

>immigrants built America

I thought niggers built america? out of cotton??

Glad we're in agreement leaf, whites built this great country, and we're gonna keep it.

European immigrants.

Ackording to OP mexicans are stupid. He claim they built America instead of Mexico, is OP maybe racist?

Can somebody explain this meme to me. I'm from Austin, a sanctuary city, and some of the first gen Mexican immigrants are some of the most lazy fuckers you will ever see, all the while saying the country "needs" them.

Leftists have no power.

Their tantrum on Thursday was a relief for vast majority of citizens - it only harmed the illegals and their leftist owners. They had to make it up the following day. Finances, dollars, do not care about their feelings.

American citizens make this country great. Many of our ancestors did immigrate and became citizens. The left fails to grasp this as their cult does not allow normalcy.

When a mexican says he wants his land back hand him a shovel and tell him to take a scoop.

I'm so sick and tired of this narrative.

mexicans are more obese though

Fiji was such a nice place until the immigrants came and "kept it running" with more people at lower pay. Now the place is just a bunch of poo indians spitting on malnourished hula girls.

Fpbp

Retweet that with #Fatshaming. #Disabilityshaming and other little shaming things.

Cause its EXACTLY what it is, tired of libs doing this shit.
>Dont make fun of fat people.
>YOU FAT FUCK!

But I thought, according to liberals, slaves built America. Which is it library's immigrants or slaves?

It's funny because Hispanics actually have a higher rate of obesity than whites.

No problem with legal immigrants fag.

Migrants do keep a lot of things running. Like in my country, where they keep christian women, Jews and homosexuals running for their lives.

And yet I'm sure you support living wage too right?
The "jobs whites won't do" line came from employers looking to exploit cheap immigrant labor.
There are millions of Americans out of work looking for jobs. Why are we bringing more people into the work force while allowing job that are here to leave?
Thank God for Lord Emperor Trump, Savior of America

It's always really "Americans won't do the job at the wage we're offering" to which the response should be "offer a higher wage".

>work the jobs that you don't meme

They only reason that no american wan't those jobs is because they don't pay, even at a minimum. Illegal labor however is super cheap and plentiful.

They have to go back and those jobs have to either pay the wage or go full automation.

why dont we justr kill all mexican laeders and annex mexico

Why is Michael Moore mad about mexicans?

MOLOCH NOOOOOOO

>illegal and legal immigrants are the same!
Fuck off.

that day without immigrants was a fucking failure

underrated post

who gives a fuck about a faraway land or what its norther neighbor loser about to be replaced by chinky chink feels

When did the Left openly start hating poor white people again?

>Mining
Why are rednecks so obsessed with being fucking coal miners

Slide

I don't personally want to be a miner, but I respect it greatly as a profession.
>Hard, dangerous work
>Keeps our society running
>Supports poor white communities

The question is, why do people like YOU have such a disdain for miners?

I don't disdain the individuals and families that are miners.I dislike the profession itself. I think that as a country we should be focused on creating new jobs for said people rather than trying to keep an archaic industry alive.

yea white immigrants

>archaic industry
That's your problem right there. We're not, by any large factor, actually moving towards renewable resources. We're just importing fossil fuels, which makes us dependent on places like Saudi Arabia (hence why it wasn't on Trump's ban list). We still have plenty of fossil fuels in our own country, but groups like Greenpeace and EPA don't want us using them because
>muh environment
even though there is plenty of natural area that isn't on top of resources. If we can use those, and at the same time stop fucking over the coal industry with carbon taxes that don't do shit anyway, things would be a lot better for miners.

And it's not like these 50-year-olds with high school diplomas are going to suddenly start working in the green sector. We can have people mining and people developing renewable resources (for when coal/oil does run out) at the same time.

I understand why an older person wouldn't be able to assimilate into a new job is environment as easily but don't you think that we should actually start moving into renewable energy.

My state was mostly German. Weird to think of Germans in Arkansas although there is that one city that's like super German

We ARE moving into renewable energy, there's all kinds of firms and companies working towards solar, wind, hydro, etc.

I'm just saying we don't have to fuck over the fossil fuel industry in order to do stuff with green energy. It's smarter to work with both in the meantime, green energy is still very unreliable and cost ineffective

I guess that makes sense.

most of us are not against immigration to america, i just want them to assimilate ok?

that means speak english, support gun rights, be anti-SJW and islam. not that difficult.

I'm a legal Mexican immigrant.
Ask me shit

hows it feel to know you came into the US the stupid and hard way that doesn't get you free money?

Wait illegals get free money?

welfare and food stamps

Just gonna tell you a fact: Illegals never built America.

Well I could apply for that but my income does not qualify me. I guess I feel good because I know that I did things the proper way and that I can stay here indefinitely. I un ironically love this country and what it has provided for me.

Daily reminder that the immigrants and racists to whom you are referring, are one and the same.

It reeeeeeally bothers you that people 'say' shit, doesn't it?

Daily reminder that Trump supporters have shit for brains and don't care.

because they came illegally

they broke the law

therefore they are not afforded rights and protection by the government

america is a global superpower, if it has a labour supply shortage problem, there is LITERALLY NO SINGLE FUCKING REASON why it cannot solve this problem legally.

kick the illegals out
make legal designation for workers
make them apply for temporary seasonal work status
let them come and do their work

Why is it when whites immigrate to America, America flourishes, but when nonwhites do, America starts going to shit?

is it possible that racism toward americans is authorized? that pic so racist desu

>What I see in my middle class neighborhood is all that happens everywhere in this country.

Progressives are in a bubble.