Why do europeans and americans get buttmad about refugees?

why do europeans and americans get buttmad about refugees?
i mean, you destabilized their countries,toppled their presidents and funded terrorist groups in their lands, you have no right to be mad about them coming over.

am i wrong?

our kike governments disarmed us, started bombing brown people whilst telling us that they have nuclear weapons, waited until the next generation of orphaned brown people had grown up, bombed them a little more and waited until a large enough radical anti-western group started to subvert them by the masses and then imported them in by the truckload and stole our money in order to pay them to stay

i didn't do shit. suck a cock.

Army recruits are contract killers and do not represent the average citizen.

The average citizen makes his country a good place, he does not jump on the gypsy bandwagon and wait for the wind to take him to the land of milk and honey.

Most of our Refugees are People from your nigger Country.

Last time i checked there was no war in Tunisia and Morocco

For the sake of argument, let's adopt your premise that the citizens of these first-world countries are evil and collectively responsible for destabilisation, rather than their governments and military.

Why are we obligated to take refugees? Because that is the morally responsible thing to do? I thought we were bad guys, so why would you expect any altruism from us?

We didn't do any of those things though
The Bushes, Clintons and Obama did that.

I didn't do any of those things. Our politicians did, and they want me to suffer for their mistakes. No politician is ever in danger of living nearby refugees. I am.

>you destabilized their countries
Yeah, muslim countries were shining beacons of hope before evil whites and jews ruined them.

>country is not at war
>let them in anyway
shows how smart germans are

yeah they kinda were, afghanistan was doing fine before taliban, baathist iraq was doing fine before US invasion, and syria was fine before 2014, and libya was fantastic under gaddafi

>I didn't do shit

thats the problem, we're not doing anything to gas the kikes

Your taxpayer money fuels it and you're enabling it by being silent

i'd be happy if my taxpayer money went towards disabling you and making you silent

Not an argument.

I don't remain silent though you fucking dip. I vote for people who aren't warmongers and neocons and voice my concern whenever the topic comes up.

>your taxpayer money fuels it

My taxes also pay for abortions. I can't control that aside from how I vote.

Fuck off you nigger. There's not a single reason why I should be punished for our politicians choices.

>I vote for people who aren't warmongers and neocons and voice my concern whenever the topic comes up.
uh, like trump? the guy who wants to keep the US in the syria and give israel more shekels?

Fool! Only foreigners pay tax in australia. They pay for their own war.

Considering the only other option was hillary, who is one of the biggest perpetrators in destroying the middle east, yea Trump was the best presidential option when considering the middle east. Besides, Trump is not a warmongering neocon. If you're trying to argue that he is, then you are either trolling or brainwashed to believe that he's literal hitler.

>his country is literally an anagram of "i is tuna"
subhuman

>being silent
What are you talking about? Millions of people protested against Iraq war. And just because you pay taxes it doesn't mean you agree with everything the government does. It will be like saying Hillary supporters should stop paying taxes because Trump won

the thing is that 90% of the refugees are not actually refugees they are just economic migrants
not even that some of them have expensive clothes iphones and are clean

you had cruz, you had kasich, you had rubio hell even rand paul could've done a better job

And what I have to do with all these wars exactly?

>kasich
>not a warhawk
laffin

Ted Cruz is a fucking fundamentalist christian who believes Russia and Iran are Gog and Magog, and kasich and rubio would have been Bush 5.0.

Wanna try again?

The refugees come to our nations commit crimes, bleed the welfare system, and spread their religion making the streets unsafe for our people. In short they come here and turn our nations into the nation they fled. If they want to live in a place like the one they fled they can go back where they came from.

>Being silent

More like the moment we go against the narrative you get gagged like a bitch because our government is literally 1984 tier and the entirety of the msm is a fucking information cartel that eagerly work hand in hands with whoever want to grease its paw.

> waaaah you did this even if you're not involved in any conflict since the dawn of time
> now my entire village has the right to live on the dole at your home
> I'm basically Swiss, even though I only speak Arabic and fuck goats
Sandniggers believe this.

yup, very wrong. the fact we even ALLEGEDLY did any of that in their country means we wouldn't want them as immigrants? Why should we let people immigrate from countries that hate us and might have very good reason to hate the US and want to kill US citizens?

>you destabilized their countries,toppled their presidents and funded terrorist groups in their lands, you have no right to be mad about them coming over.

That was the jews in power who did that and Amerifats fall for it everytime.

Amerifats on Sup Forums even want to attack Iran now

Whites are easily buttblasted at the littlest thing

You have something they havn't, in their mind you owe them. This is basic nigger programming. Giving charity to animals was a mistake.

Answer this OP. I see you've answered most others' arguments but haven't touched mine.

90% comes here for money. War it's a excuse when I see refugees at the border they're all blacks now tell me are syrians and iraqi blacks?

The only regret I have is they didn't let us kill you all. We had the capability to wipe out all life in your nations and bomb you into non existence. However our leaders didn't want to look inhumane by killing civilians. The real soldiers know none of you are civilians who ever wasn't fighting us was supporting the ones who were. We should have killed everything that moved feel blessed we did not. The same mistake will not be made again. There can be no peace with Islam.

Also shows how weak your argument is. War it's not the cause they just want money

not all the european countries and certainly not all illegal immigrants countries of origin.

Fuck them all

Another good goy, how does the salty mutlilated kike cock taste?

Traitors and Globalist kikes destabilized their countries.

Better than Mohammed's little stub you're suckling faggot.

While I agree that the US should take more responsibility for its actions and latent effects and welcome refugees from any conflict, the way you framed it up makes you look really uninformed.

>i mean, you destabilized their countries,toppled their presidents and funded terrorist groups in their lands, you have no right to be mad about them coming over.

Guess you are right, user, destabilizing was a mistake. Should have nuke bombed to oblivion.

Son I shit things out smarter than you on a daily basis. Go serve in these places and see for yourself. These people wanted you dead long before we fought with them. You had best figure that out now before their blade is at your neck because that is their end game. Has been throughout their whole history.

I don't care what they want, as long as they STAY IN THEIR COUNTRIES and do whatever the flying fuck they want I have no problems.

The only threat is kikes in power who destablilize the region and make them flood into Europe unchecked to wreak havok on my people raping and killing them as they please.

>you

I don't mind the killing of sandniggers per se, on the contrary it's a nice hobby that future Europeans will have to pick up, however we're ruled by kikes, so they destroy you in order to destroy us. Don't play their game.

They wont stay in their nations they will always spread into ours. They wont stop until they have changed our demographics and then the death squads and riots will start.

I didn't do jack shit.

low energy trolling

We didn't sign up for any of that shit, and most of us diagree with bombing of your people. I don't blame them for wanting to come here, I blame our traiterous politicans for allowing them in