Can we start the meme that the American flag is racist?

Can we start the meme that the American flag is racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

thomasmore.org/news/court-upholds-public-schools-ban-american-flag-tmlc-asks-supreme-court-review/
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-american-flag--ban-uc-irvine-20150306-story,amp.html?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, because it will probably be successful and we'll end up like one of those cuck European countries where even carrying the flag is racist.

I say we need to take the rainbow back

The founding fathers were White Nationalists so it's actually true

But it really is racist as fuck. Why not use the south park flag instead?

See? Totally not racists at all.

this

It already is among a lot of liberals.

My teachers in elementary school already taught us that. It's funny how government schools teach about how evil our own country supposedly is.

But it's not a meme? Leftists genuinely think that already

Don't people most leftist, or at least the far left, believe that anyway? They despise anything associated with patriotism and nationalism.

thats already basically true

colleges try to take it down every once and a while

>It's funny how government schools teach about how evil our own country supposedly is.
Try sending your kids to a German Kraut school.
top kek.

Good reference Switzerland, you always have the best references.

Why?

The flag of the KKK was never the rebel flag. It was always the Union flag.

Well fuck you too, Newzealend.

good ol' days

They already think it is.

thomasmore.org/news/court-upholds-public-schools-ban-american-flag-tmlc-asks-supreme-court-review/

libcucks already think the American flag is racist, no need to fuel the fire

Fueling the fire is exactly what you need to do. The more liberals sperg out the weaker they get.

You imply that a meme is something that's false. This isn't the case

You have a spider on your shoulder.

No. Are you a moron? Some people already genuinely believe that the flag already is racist but I don't want a flag I love and most of us love to be fucking attacked in any way.

It's not a meme for you to start anyway dumbass, liberals in the U.S. are already sickened by the sight of that flag

Sorry user, they already believe that. One of the colleges near mine banned flying the American flag for that exact reason.
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-american-flag--ban-uc-irvine-20150306-story,amp.html?client=safari