Larry Wilmore to Milo ‘You Can Go Fuck Yourself’

youtube.com/watch?v=WRAiJAlXeZE

How immature can you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone-0016885-t002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That is unprecedented levels of butthurt. Also what the fuck is up with that faggy audience?

Milo is clearly taking the piss calling them stupid and they get butthurt as fuck

>calling a man low iq when you are trying to have a serious debate isn't immature

fpbp

>be faggot
>get BTFO
>call someone low IQ, because you can't even make a rebuttal
>get told to go fuck yourself

Seems logical to me, whats the problem Sup Forums?

Nice rebuttal. If you said that on maher I'm sure you'd get thunderous applause, which is all the left cares about: saying nice things to get applause from all the other nice people.

wow, Milo got BTFO

muh immature librulz
>imyplying milo isn't the other side of the coin to these sort of people, a flamboyant attention seeker who likes getting drilled in the ass

HAHA shut that faggot down but good

>bill agrees with milo that liberals get triggered easy and should stop taking the bait
>milo starts baiting and the two liberals get triggered

KINO
I
N
O

>libshits have turned on wikileaks

lol

Sticks and stones may break my bones but there will always be something to butthurt a liberal. Milo has made a career out of trolling people and yet everyone still bites the bait.

I can't tell if it's funny or tragic (kind of both) that millions of people follow and support Milo but Larry got cancelled.

I cant even watch the clip. I wish Milo would stop acting up like such a flaming faggot, i dont remember him fagging out like that in his Rogan appearance.

>Milo puts forward dumb argument
>Larry blows it apart
>Milo ignores Larry and tells Bill Maher to stop getting stupid and low IQ guests
>Larry tells him to go fuck himself

Milo got BTFO and then cried about it.

>hehe you nigs are low iq

>go fuck yourself

Super triggered mate

I really wish Milo pressed them on this. They looooooved Wikileaks when it was about the Bush administration.

>>Larry blows it apart
this ddint happen

Is Larry Willmore gay?

He acts like he's upset Milo is somehow disgracing the gay community

>but Larry got cancelled.

for good reason
youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

Jeremy Scahill, who is a 100 times the journalist Milo is, was going to appear but pulled out because he knew of Milo's faggotry. He would've set them right on Wikileaks and is on the left.

not showing up is the faggotry

He presented an argument that disagreed with Milo's flawed and false argument which was a facade for his bigotry.

You gamergate faggot fanboys of his are the worst.

This is why his show was canceled. Larry is stupid even by latenight talk show standards.

Milo isn't a journalist, he's a TV personality selling himself. I happen to like the guy but I take him as seriously as Jon Stewart.

>He presented an argument that disagreed with Milo's flawed and false argument which was a facade for his bigotry.
Except the study Milo brought up about transsexuals perpetuating sexual assault was real.

Show me

Facts are the ultimate enemy of the left.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone-0016885-t002

>It's a Sup Forumscucks are reminded of getting bullied for being edgy in high school episode

Was the source Breitbart.com

I guess he didn't want to share a platform with a guy who hates transgender people and wants all Muslims banned from the US.

He has had a career as a journalist and writes for Breitbart. He is an editor there.

I agree. He was really not that funny. And I don't exactly enjoy condescending rants from pseudo-intellectual black men either.

But if it means the rise of mean spirited conservative gay trolls, well I'm just going to turn off the TV

>I guess he didn't want to share a platform with a guy who hates transgender people and wants all Muslims banned from the US.

faggotry

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.

Where does it say that they are more likely to commit sex crimes?

liberals know every community better than the people in that community

it comes with being on the right side of history

here you go buddy.

>But if it means the rise of mean spirited conservative gay trolls, well I'm just going to turn off the TV

the fuck are you on about

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885#pone-0016885-t002

Seeing as how you didn't graduate highschool yet, when you are giving citations you just can't list one source from some random website and this is some bullshit information from Sweden, Sweden in general is literally the rape capital of the world.

Where in AMERICA has there been any single reported crime of Transgendered people raping little girls and women like your faggot claims. protip. (there is none)

and Wilmore asked for the faggot to back up his claims and he couldn't.

>Editor of Brietbart talking about media misrepresenting stories.

Jesus Christ Pyle, did your mother drop you on your head?

>How immature can you get?
milo loves posting about how he sucks nigger dick, gets carried on a throne, posted pics and humiliated some fat dude trying to loose some weight on the gym, is a fag.
this nigger is immature but milo is such a fucking stupid faggot. and there's always people sucking his dick and praising him.
>lol i am gay but i am le alt-right
fuck off. fags should be gassed.

This talks about suicide and other shit. Literally still no sources claiming that Transgendered people are more likely to commit sex crimes.

Wilmore destroyed Milo. Fuckin rekt.

Can you fucking read

>Are you American?
>No
>Then fuck off
>Crowd applauses
How long has Bill Maher's audience and guests been openly, proudly xenophobic and celebrating their xenophobia on TV?

>provide facts and figures
>get told to fuck yourself

Why don't you try being mature when every day since birth you've been treated like a second class system just by the skin colour you were born!?

Do you have any idea how hard it is to grow up in a world where edge lords like you make offhand remarks just because you're a diffrent race from you. When other pick or marginalise you simply beacuse you don't look like them.

Not easy just to turn the other cheek and laugh at it. You can go back to your white privileged life but they can't.

>Sup Forumscucks
edgy

>shit all over a bathroom
>lash out at people complaining about it
>i am now a PROVOCATEUR

The joke is that he is talking about anti-immigration and wanting to ban all Muslims from the US when he isn't even American himself.

>Go fuck yourself
Why is everyone so infantile these days?

Facts are the damnedest things for liberals.

he's not a mudslime though

lmao this isnt south africa. you have it pretty great, nigger

>story about how WI universities would be required to protect free speech means a website is biased

RETARD

I didn't have equal rights in my country until 30 years after nignogs got theirs in the US. Blacks are among the most privileged cunts in the world.

The joke is that the nignog is screeching that being anti-immigration is wrong and talking down to immigrants is wrong while telling a non-American to fuck off out of America and that he isn't allowed an opinion on American politics.

Change the nignog's skin colour to white and the faggot to a Mexican and the conversation suddenly takes a very different tone.

This post is your brain on Sup Forums

Wait a fucking second did he said that?.

Has he forgotten about his best Daily Show fuck buddy John Oliver that all he does is talk US politics on his show?.

He just cant get away with this hypocrisy.

Also the audience is a bunch of brain dead sheeple. Nothing new there.

>i have a penis but want to use the bathroom without urinals

that in and of itself is mental. women squat over public tolets, are these trannies going to squat over them too with their cocks?

>how do neo-nazi like a faggot?
How did the Nazi's like the SA. They tolerated them until they no longer needed them, then murdered all the leaders.

Modern Nazi's like this faggot so they can try to hide their bullshit from idiots.

That's a whole lot of not an argument you've got there.

>he isn't even American himself.

I believe the correct term is "undocumented American", thankyou very much

You don't argue with racists who think black people are privileged lol.

And republicans and altrights apparently.

they're called alternative facts for the aut right

Immigration is a western problem in general, and you certainly don't mind the Current Year squad talking about it.

>Get the same result as a chink in SATs
>Get into university and he doesn't, because your SATs get weighted an extra 200 points and his gets 200 points removed
That's definitely not privilege at all.

>OP makes a thread because he got triggered by Bill Maher of all people
Sad!

Never forget

>1/14

i hate you identity politics retards

that can't be real

>Unironically beleving in modern nazis

Are you stupid? This is a scientific paper. The website is just one of the mediums where said paper was presented.

The thread is explicitly about Larry Wilmore. Can you not even read?

That's an explicitly an anti-identity politics position I'm taking though. I'm complaining that skin colour is taken into account when marking tests. I'm arguing that that gives privileges (ie. unearned advantages) to certain people solely because of identity politics.

Why is Sup Forums so illiterate?

Yeah this.

The far left and the far right two sides to the same retard coin.

>everybody on Sup Forums has the same believe.

Fuck off and form your own opinions and stop saying what other are just so that you can fit in

The paper doesn't even bring up any of what Milo said. I think he probably has a point on transgender and suicide, but he realised some people agreed with him so he turned it up 100 times and went full retard.

Holy shit Milo is such a fucking tryhard and anyone who can't see through his bullshit is a mouth breather

Are we watching the save vid? the faggot is the first one to resort to ad hominem by calling them stupid and having a low IQ. black man failed by stooping down to his level but I probably would too if I had to sit with such a stereotypical faggot for an entire hour

>tfw you see some trans "woman" walking into the ladies bathroom at the bar and you and your crew fuck them up

feels so good

>Fuck off and form your own opinions

this should be stickied on Sup Forums

You are complaining about black people being privileged you retard. It is identity politics 101, someone else is bad because they are a different colour than me and have (x).

It is hilarious to me you are so unaware about your own argument reflecting the average SJW.

"this was, however, only significant in the group who underwent sex reassignment before 1989."
guys.

People actually watch this shit? They're all just trying their best to redditquip each other. No one is saying anything with substance.

Sweden leads the world in papers and prizes, and it's more liberal than America, making these results disappointing for them to find out. As an American, I trust the Swedes on three things: Sound studies, possessing a liberal mindset, and having small dicks.

>I guess he didn't want to share a platform with a guy who hates transgender people and wants all Muslims banned from the US.
More platform for Milo.
Checkmate..... M.. Milo...?

I'm not complaining. Someone claimed they are second class citizens, I simply provided evidence that they are not.

Stop being such a fucking retard. You "radical centrists" are such an embarrassment. Do you lot sit on the fence because you love the feeling of something hard between your ass cheeks?

This paper says literally nothing about rape or sexual assault from Transgender people like the faggot claims. Did you even read the entire thing?

Also when using citations use more than one source, I'm begging you to present me some facts that transgendered people rape little girls and women in bathrooms.

>inb4 I get called low IQ and stupid.

Go fuck yourself in advance.

u mus b a dum blak niger LOL
Sad!

>Milo is getting popular
>He is mean spirited, conservative, gay, and a troll
>I'd rather not watch him or Larry on TV
>So I turn off the TV

not complicated there, buddy

People like this shit enough to click, that's all news revolves around now.

>Bill Maher, two gay leftist niggers, a republican queer... and milo

I bet that set smelled horrible.

>This is a scientific paper.
fake science to me

Give me the timestamp where it happens faggots

i like how the nigger is defending trannies. they should have discussed the black communities thoughts on homosexuals and transsexuals.

Milo got owned but it's fine. He's probably used to getting savaged by several black guys.

>unironically arguing against triple dubs.

fuck all this kumbaya shit of past decades, the current trend of hating each other more openly and making public discourse toxic is the right way, believe it or not (i won't provide proof thoughm go fuck yourself). The hate must flow, let it rise, we are progressing (i won't tell you where we are progressing, fuck you)

>b-but whatabout

shut up faggot