Daily reminder if you unironically, unequivocally believe private property exists...

Daily reminder if you unironically, unequivocally believe private property exists, you should drown yourself right this fucking second.

You assumed ownership over your body to make this awful thread

you lost

nice bait

Are you assuming ownership of this thread?

go to texas and live by your code.

Show them evul capitalists that theyre property rights are meaningless and nonexistent.

could a marxist tell me how these two axioms are compatible?

1. your employer exploits your work and takes part of what is rightfully yours
2. private property does not exist

Get the fuck out of country. I'm reporting you to the FBI

i agree. give me your house comrade

Someone doxx this faggot since he doesnt believe in property. Shouldnt bother him a single bit.

For what? Communism?

Don't even start man, when you point out to a Commie that they have to own their own (lol) body by default, they go into spasms. Its like dividing by zero to them.

It doesn't exist. It's a social construct. Probably wouldn't stop you from bitching about it if I broke into your house and stole your shit though.

killing commies literally doesn't violate the NAP because the NAP is a violation of another's private property rights and commies reject the idea that they have private property rights over anything, even their own body

Ofc it doesn't exist. Now, let us take your legs.

This is an autistic attack being peformed by /leftypol/.Sage and hide.

My legs are personal property, try again crapitalist.

my fucking dog can understand property rights, she understands that the cat's bowl belongs to the cat and wont eat out of it even if she's not there, she understands that the humans food is our food and she will watch us turn our backs before trying to jump up and eat from it, she knows the food in her bowl is food given to her by us and we can take it away if we want and she wont protest but will chase away the cat if she goes near it since its given to her only, and she knows that scraps of food found in the woods is her property and will growl at us if we try to take it away because she found it first, and she can categorize these different rules of who owns what in different contexts, so shes literally smarter than a communist

Ofc its personal property, of collective. Now, lets use marxism, as excuse for giant monopoly\dictatorship\central banking.

define personal property

Tell us more dog adventures please user.

>i'll change its name when it suits me.

Thats not how it works.

at what point is my faeces no longer personal property and instead public property

But the concept of private property is appealing to me.

Literally just a phase. If it lasts longer than 2 years go to your local mental health facility and sort yourself out

trash tier OP marx was not against private property

>russia
>communist

not according to the party itself

Shut the fuck up you classcuck

Time for McCarthy era 2.0, so yeah.

I make a Widget.
It's my Widget.
The government comes along and takes my Widget.
They say my Widget now belongs to everyone.
They didn't actually mean everyone, however. Just party members who form the government.
I no longer have any reason to make Widgets, and I hate the government for stealing from me.
Government points guns at me and commands me to make Widgets.
I now make as few Widgets as possible, while exploiting every opportunity to make none.

Why Marxism fails: tl;dr version.

Great post

autism

But if I drowned myself, wouldn't the water used for my drowning be taken away from the rest of the community?

>daily reminder of communist bullshit
reminder that Sup Forums throws communists from helicopters.

Do i qualify?

yes

you have to go up

(((Communism)))

Jeez , trips replying to trips. Is this the end of the world?

no you just got trumped is all

now get on the commiecopter

you are a fucking idiot

>social construct
>doesn't exist

Social constructs serve important social functions. They are real and have real consequences.

Granting quite freely that private property is "just" a social construct, one ought to ask why it is so widespread, and why it is found wherever there is civilization and material prosperity.

We have had a satisfactory answer to this question for a long time.

I think this post is the start of every communist manifesto

>falling for the political compass meme

>when you have to come up with a new bullshit class of property because you realized abolishing private property is actually a terrible idea