Marion Le Pen

Redpill me on her Sup Forums

Is she the leader France needs to survive the rising tide of Islam? Will she be the death knell of the EU?

If so, why is her online support so slim? Why isn't she being pushes as hard here as Trump was? She embodies everything that we have been saying needs to be done to save the West, but I see no art of her, no memes, no constant streaming discussion about her, etc.

Am I wrong about her? Is she not a savior of the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs
lmgtfy.com/?q=marine le pen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on guys, what's up with this lady? Why isn't she being memed into a French presidency?

Retard, it's not her running for president

more memes needed

No shit, I was drawing a comparison between the US and what we did to France and what we should do.

how come le pen looks really old sometimes and other times she looks really young and hot?

Lighting

But seriously what's with her nose, is she jewish?

Would waifu.

It's not nearly crooked enough to be jewish

She has a perfect nose, what are you talking about?

Yeah, just like Geert Wilders and every other right wing populist sucking Israels dick.

her nose looks too small. it looks like they took a picture of a girl with a normal size nose and then used photoshop to shrink it by like 25%

Don't you realize that if they don't suck up to Israel they have no chance of winning? The Nazi attacks would be far too powerful if Israel was also slamming it against these populists.

I know it stinks of Jewish conspiracy, but I think this is the only shot we have. I don't think this is a grand psy-op, but honestly I could be wrong.

Cmon you fucktards. Are you fucking kidding me.

MARION LE PEN - hot, NIECE OF MARINE LE PEN, old

Let's be honest though, one is for fucking and one is marriage material. Who would want a young hot woman for a wife? That's just asking for years of pain and intolerance and misery.

Post Marions!

One is fertile the other is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs

Pen needs you Sup Forums

She'll never never win round 9.

God tier shoop

No
Only bluepilled cucks and faggots blinded by what their dick says thinks a woman is a savior of anything
Hang yourselves niggers
Also she's a dirty leftist

She's the Saviour of Black Cock.

Nice pic

ANYONE WANT MORE?

>Sup Forums worships a race mixer

HAHAHAHAHA

This has been debunked like 50 times, her eyes aren't blue and her ears aren't pierced, why do you people keep posting it?

souce!!!!

She'll stop the rising tide of Islam AND help bring an end to the EU. Double win methinks!

She's a woman.

thats a shooped picture. she's ugly as a dog irl. makes you wonder why (((they))) are trying to convince us shes qt.

I'm gonna have to request sauce on this.

You were saying?

She's the second coming of Joan of Arc, a vessel of God!

She took 36 million from the Kremlin then announced policies that favor Moscow. Literally a traitor and a whore.Should have her head shaved in public and thrown in jail.A French Clinton but her selling out her country was for all to see. It is disgusting she calls herself a patriot.Her father hates her and they do not speak.

French don't speak English the memes would not reach them.

>our girl

>She embodies everything that we have been saying needs to be done to save the West
No she doesn't. Not unless you are some retard who watches PJW and has no idea what it take to save the west. She's a step in the right direction, like trump, but no means is she, or trump, what it will take to save "the west".

I'ts more that we already have our own thing going on on the French interweb ; homegrown memes are the best.

She is a traitor and lower than a whore.She sold herself to a foreign bidder and Moscow paid her 36 million to be putins bitch and make special trade policy promises to moscow. She is not a patriot.

Women representing anything politicaly related should be treason.

This is just 4d chess made to convince you that you CAN have a women leader, you CAN have a women as your superior controlling your lands next big decision.

Afd is doing the same thing, I'm sorry but history shows that women lean towards thinking out of emotions which is disastrous for achieving an ethnic state.

It's Marine, not Marion, you dumb pieces of shit

lmgtfy.com/?q=marine le pen

>Post Marions!
Hate to break it to you guys but she likes black guys.

BLACKED.

i want my nigger seed in her, desu.

Is that actually her?

She's not running for president my burger friend

>Is that actually her?
Yes

He probably had her for free but Putin bought her with cash.

A traitor for money.Shave her head.

yes. look at the picture

I guess to non whites, whites all look the same.

I love the sound of her voice This and the faces of BTFOED leftie thots

it's not her

Shiiiiiiiet

>Would waifu.
Her pussy has been tainted by black cock. Would not touch it with a 5 foot Sup Forums.

No kek she's a dopplenigger

No. Different eye colour and earlobe.

Ahahahaha, too dumb to shit.

Sup Forums, where the (((dumbest of the dumb))) meet to defend the (((occident))), haha

No

i'd vote for her

to the cuck who post the american whore bait: kill yourself

Her biological father was indeed a MOSSAD spy, so yeah, she might be a jew.

Yeah I love how you guys worship at her feet and she is a jewess born out of wedlock. There's reasons bitch be cray.

This is the "I'm not a beta virgin buying into herd mentality because of tits" pill

>What are contacts
>What is earhole mending

Facial structure, hairline, nose, everything is the exact same. Too much of a coincidence.

Also she herself said she visited some big-time French rapper as a VIP and had a "private tour" with him afterwards. What do you think happened?

Not everyone is cucked as anglos, dear Ahmet.

That's one ugly nigger

Nothing happened my dudes she's a mother and her children are white as french can be which means : whiter than anglos

the top girl has way more freckles on her forehead too

Moscow gave her 36 million then she decides she wants to favor Russia in trade in her policies?

A patriot?

She sold France to line her pockets.

Not her thats been debunked

>mcdonalds
>in a honda

no, that's not her

No really. You are a retard. The answer to all your questions is: she's not running for anything, retard. Go back to Sup Forums little kid if you are looking for epic memes

>What do you think happened?
She got BLACKED. She is no longer attractive to me.

Please elect her french bros. We used to love you more than Russians, but the love faded away over the years, and with NATO bombing and all.
Uncuck yourselves, you deserve better.

her father is a pentecôtiste pastor ...

tu t'es trompé de personne mon gros

If you think this is actually her you are legit retarded.

Who? Roger Auque?

>Please elect her french bros

She's not running for presidency, her mother is.

the reason no one is shilling for her is because we can't speak french

goddammit that ass, if she doesn't do anal it's a crime

>If you think this is actually her you are legit retarded.
I'm amazed at how she managed to cuck so many of you guys without ever even meeting you. She goes out and fucks niggers while you white knights defend her. Sickening.

>Samuel Maréchal
>MARECHAL LEPEN

not Auque Lepen

Sorry, I thought you meant her biological father

she probably never meet him who cares

Yeah I know, I meant her party.

It's not her mother you nigger retard

I don't know if she has fucked black guys but that is obviously two different people.
I think its interesting that anytime someone even mentions here a swarm of people post these photos...
It reminds me of CTR posters during the previous American election.

*her

It's not her you idiot. That has been proven many times.

kys shill

Ta gueule et laisse moi dire des conneries.

That's the one who would have given her the jewishness. But yeah allthough he was MOSSAD and friends with Israel I don't think he was a jew. Maybe her hard-line is just daddy issues

MODS why are there shitloads of Sup Forums pron crap here?

Do your work

disrespectful nipples.

Nice try antifa.

NOT HER! Take your nigger shit pr0n to b

source?