Build that wall

>build that wall

64% of Hispanics have IQ scores too low to enter the military. Source: takimag.com/article/frequently_asked_questions_about_the_jason_richwine_brouhaha_steve_sailer/print#ixzz2TPXmpNgG

Hispanics receive shorter prison sentences than Whites for the same crimes. Source: people.terry.uga.edu/mustard/sentencing.pdf

Hispanics are imprisoned at a rate 2.9 times that of White people. Source: theamericanconservative.com/articles/fragmented-future/

The children of Hispanic immigrants have a higher crime rate than the immigrants themselves. Source: theamericanconservative.com/articles/fragmented-future/

Mexicans born in the United States are more likely to be born out of wedlock than Mexicans born in Mexico. Source: theamericanconservative.com/articles/fragmented-future/

48% of Hispanics are born out of wedlock, double the rate of illegitimate White births. Source: theamericanconservative.com/articles/fragmented-future/

On any given day, there are between 30,000 and 45,000 illegal aliens in the nation’s prisons and jails. Source: cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

Non-citizen Hispanics are 29% of the federal prison population, despite only being 5% of the population. Source: cis.org/ImmigrantCrime
25-50% of gang members are illegal aliens. Source: cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

Immigrants are four times more likely than native-born Americans to fail to graduate high school. Source: cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

Hispanic illegal aliens are only 5% of America’s population but 25% of drug offenders. Source: cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

Hispanic immigration has displaced African Americans and raised the Black crime rate. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/88/3/1393.abstract

Hispanics are 19 times more likely than Whites to be a gang member. Source: colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

Other urls found in this thread:

colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/
cis.org/ImmigrantCrime
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=8
city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl:dr: browns bee dumb

I don't need a fucking article to tell me that mestizos are shit.

Just look at their nations and culture.

People actually think it is just a coincidence that the average IQ of the nation has been lowered by 2-3 points since the mestizo invasion?

Hispanics are three times as likely as Whites to commit violent crime. Source: colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

1 in four inmates in American federal prison is a non-citizen. Source: cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

In America, non-citizen Hispanics are overrepresented among white collar crimes. Source: cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

Hispanics are 60% more likely than Whites to neglect their children. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290

In New York City, 45% of people arrested for rape were Hispanic. Source: nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf#page=8

The share of college degrees earned by Hispanics, already very low, has not changed in two decades. Source: city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html

The Hispanic high school drop out rate of 50% is unchanged across generations. Source: city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html

Because of demographic changes and low college attendance among Hispanics, per capita income in California is expected to decline. Source: city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html

50% of Hispanic children are born out of wedlock, and this rate is rising rapidly. Source: city-journal.org/2008/eon1008hm.html

>50% of Hispanic children are born out of wedlock

Muh strong family values.

Can't wait for all the Mexicans to come reply and say "We're hard workers! At least we aren't niggers!!"

Mestizos are destroying Colorado right now and our fucking mayor is going to keep Denver a sanctuary city for as long as possible.

Build that fucking Wall.

None of this changes the mentality of shit mestizos who think that them taking over is going to be a great thing.

That highlights how dumb they are.

I weep for the future USA.

Seriously.

ITT: Stormfags stormfaggin really hard

there is no way people still pay for TIME

There is nothing stormfag about wanting to bring illegal immigrants under control

>those sources

no wonder Sup Forums bought into the fake news meme

this is good shit, OP. Nicely done.

>Come on, hombre, Mexicans are white!

>MEPS measures your iq to enter the military
>Confusing the ASVAB for an IQ test

Never go full retard

>Hispanic

Look you stupid fucking nigger

I hate mexican mestizos too and I want trump to kick them all out

BUT YOU

ARE A FUCKING RETARD

"Hispanic" Is not a race you stupid fuck

Delete your post right now and change it to "Mestizo" you stupid nigger

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY WHITE HISPANICS that are of pure spanish descent be blamed for the actions of aztec rape babies?

Give me one good reason you anti white kike

You can't because you are too lazy to search if Hispanic is a race on google you stupid lazy kike

I bet you've never even read the spanish caste system you fuck

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial term. ANY race could be hispanic, the GOVERNMENT literally states this

Divide hispanics by the races and you'll see all the crimes and border jumping is done by filthy brown mestizo latinos.

Stop blaming mestizo mestizo crime on spaniards you KIKE

OP IS 20 TIMES more likely to blame a european culture and DNA from Hispania spain for the ACTIONS OF FILTHY TREENIGGERS AZTECS because he is a FAT LIBERAL JIDF JEW NIGGER KIKE

OP IS A KIKE

OP IS A KIKE

>Hispanic
>Race

Is Stefan a retard?

>Hispanic

Look you stupid fucking nigger

I hate mexican mestizos too and I want trump to kick them all out

BUT YOU

ARE A FUCKING RETARD

"Hispanic" Is not a race you stupid fuck

Delete your post right now and change it to "Mestizo" you stupid nigger

GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY WHITE HISPANICS that are of pure spanish descent be blamed for the actions of aztec rape babies?

Give me one good reason you anti white kike

You can't because you are too lazy to search if Hispanic is a race on google you stupid lazy kike

I bet you've never even read the spanish caste system you fuck

Hispanic is a geographic term, not a racial term. ANY race could be hispanic, the GOVERNMENT literally states this

Divide hispanics by the races and you'll see all the crimes and border jumping is done by filthy brown mestizo latinos.

Stop blaming mestizo mestizo crime on spaniards you KIKE

OP IS 20 TIMES more likely to blame a european culture and DNA from Hispania spain for the ACTIONS OF FILTHY TREENIGGERS AZTECS because he is a FAT LIBERAL JIDF JEW NIGGER KIKE

OP IS A KIKE

OP IS A KIKE

It's from the DHS

Don't like it? Petition the US Government to change it.

White Hispanics are considered white.

Multiculturalism = Caste System

>Mexicans born in the United States are more likely to be born out of wedlock than Mexicans born in Mexico
Is mexican an ethnicity?

That's pretty much the only defense

Central Americans are probably even worse than Mexicans. Some Mexicans can pass for white, but practically no Central Americans can.