FUCK YEAH let's get this race war started! Can't wait to fuck up some nig-

>FUCK YEAH let's get this race war started! Can't wait to fuck up some nig-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=clPq66DHGGc
youtu.be/7fooFPOSr8Y
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/07/biggest-share-of-whites-in-u-s-are-boomers-but-for-minority-groups-its-millennials-or-younger/
washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/in-a-third-of-the-us-more-white-people-are-now-dying-than-being-born/2016/11/29/df671c58-b67d-11e6-b8df-600bd9d38a02_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gers

White bois need ta learn who da new masta is

A FUCKING LEAF

sage and hide, fellas

Didn't even knock him out.

>black power

Fucking kek this is the best you could find?

You were saying?

>implying this is how it will be fought

That's not how the race war is being fought. Sure, they can shoot, but the conquest is done via demographics.

The only action movie star who's also a bad-ass in real life. Makes Jason Stathom and Vin Diesel look like posers.

>implying Europeans aren't the smartest, most efficient and inventive people alive
There have been many times that Europeans have been outnumbered and have crushed the opposition, regardless.
Also, America is still majority white. Blacks are only 13% of the population.

Gas.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=clPq66DHGGc

wow, that guy REALLY wanted a son

Whites are still the majority but are way older on average than minorities. Having a dozen AR-15s doesn't help if you and every other would-be white warrior is in their mid-40s with bad knees and a beer gut. Finnbro is right.

>starts convulsing as soon as he touches the ground
>it literally took the black guy less than 5 seconds to turn the cumskin into a disable twinkle fucktoy

Why do whities ever think its a good idea to challenge stronger people?

Did he die?

>t. hopeful nigger

There's no civil way to solve the nigger problem.

When was the last time a war was fought with fists, you dumb nigger?

>stronger people

blacks are the most overweight group within USA

>walking through a pack of feral niggers with your hands in your pockets and yawning

That's literally relaxing around blacks

Kenau is great

kek

have you seen john wick 2 its awesome

>race war
>fist fight
Rake yourself you sub-human filth

those digits led me to believe this to be true

White dude living in a very white area tbqh.

Protip: Next time you're out in public, try keeping track of how many white people you see DON'T have wrinkles, grey hair or any other sign of being old. The reality of a white median age of 43 (and rising) will hit you like a freight train.

youtu.be/7fooFPOSr8Y

same dude? LOL

Memes don't lie

I see young white people all the time, small town boy.
Whites breed outside of race less than anyone else in the US.
I know you want it to be true, oikophobe, but it isn't.

Whites are less than 20% of the population in nearly every city and dropping fast. The demographic numbers are manipulated so as not to scare people while the pot heats up.

>Showing children fighting in a parking lot

God damn, you are dumb.

>spotted the manchild

The leaf lashes out because he knows his country is finished.

Keanu is Eurasian.

As far as I am concerned, they are honorary whites.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/07/biggest-share-of-whites-in-u-s-are-boomers-but-for-minority-groups-its-millennials-or-younger/

And they don't breed often enough:

washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/in-a-third-of-the-us-more-white-people-are-now-dying-than-being-born/2016/11/29/df671c58-b67d-11e6-b8df-600bd9d38a02_story.html

Stay in denial.

Fuck I love that guy. Too bad I can't see his new movie because the jews doesn't want to air it in Sweden..