Mr Wilders tops opinion polls ahead of the 15 March parliamentary vote, but has seen his lead reduced in recent weeks

>Mr Wilders tops opinion polls ahead of the 15 March parliamentary vote, but has seen his lead reduced in recent weeks.

>He has vowed to ban Muslim immigration and shut mosques if he wins.

Is this how you support Sup Forums?

You support an actual racist and islamophobe?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39016179

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj68SUVaTek
youtube.com/watch?v=ypnC5-M7PhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e0FJGGSvToI
youtube.com/watch?v=O8VizXcTr9A
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6746469/129158fb/man_pakt_zijn_seconds_of_fame.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq1joK2g7TE
youtube.com/watch?v=YzAvFdTAp8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=9OyAtxLV-HI
youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4
youtube.com/watch?v=yK8bS-1IvfA
dailymotion.com/video/xayt88_30-fafs-vs-100-antifas-fight-baston_news
dailymotion.com/video/xb7tpx_nationaliste-vs-antifa-baston_news
youtube.com/watch?v=-UuCSfhW01I
youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM
youtube.com/watch?v=PURYKHQNSWs
youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8TnvCgBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=R9V4GQA8kbY
youtube.com/watch?v=2HzAskP7OLI
youtube.com/watch?v=-hlGB5zx8r8
youtube.com/watch?v=cjH7W7XEolk
youtube.com/watch?v=3-2j8Wg8zsw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvpuE96Xxkc
youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk
youtube.com/watch?v=igKv8z1jmYg
youtube.com/watch?v=62L-zZizR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ0locGDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMy2FmHVzk
youtube.com/watch?v=clrBgp0kz1c
youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk
youtube.com/watch?v=XYzxtafizvs
themoscowtimes.com/sitemap/free/2006/4/article/student-with-anti-fascist-leaflets-murdered/205437.html
chtodelat.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/antifa-and-leftist-activist-ivan-khutorskoi-murdered-in-moscow/
nytimes.com/2009/11/18/world/europe/18moscow.html?_r=0
theotherrussia.org/2008/10/15/anti-fascist-activist-killed-in-moscow/
eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/17288/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this who*

hes been saying this for years
old news

Yeah, that is why he is going to get his ass kicked in March lmao

>You support an actual racist and islamophobe?
This is a surprise to you?

Sure do.

He's wrong, ALL Moroccans are scum

You better kill yourself now or never come back here ever.

>l-leave muh safespace!!!!11

Kys nazi faggot.

I don't doubt he feels the same.

Shut up tranny. You're from some ex communist hellhole. No need to start sjw-ing.

Seems like a good dude

>leading the polls for nearly a year now
>ass kicking
I'd like such an ass beating for myself

You know that every single party will unite against him, right?

Only way he becomes PM is if his party gets more than 50% of the vote.

Get fucked nazi scum.

implying thats anywhere near enough

"islamophobe" is just a person who knows too much about the totalitarian cult of islam

islam is not and never will be a race by the way

get fucked imbecile

I feel a sense of deja vu from the 1920-30's.

Do you feel it too user?

Wow
Thank you for your brilliant insight into the Dutch political situation, you clearly know what you are talking about
Oh wait you have no fucking idea what you are talking about
VVD will cave in and a right coalition will form

I wish my boy Donny T wouldn't have backed down from "ban all Muslims"

((((polls))))

faggot

Morrocans aren't scum?

If you really care about stopping racism, why don't you focus on your muslim genociding, racist country and leave everyone else alone

>mr wilders wild ride

Clearly the assault knives are the problem there

these polls like alright to me

Hey retard, why did you abondon the other thread were you got BTFO?

>britshit acusing anyone of genocide and racism

Pay reparations to native americans and blacks and then we can talk you dumb white supremacist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj68SUVaTek
young Dutch girl attacked by Moroccans, pol this video will swing the election if you can get it viral. how do you make twitter mirrors?

>Geert is actually cooler than Trump

damn

bumping for importance

Yo faggot, why did you leave after loosing the argument?
Is the sentece "I was a retard and should kill myself, sorry guys" so hard to write?

There's only been one real fascist reaction since Hitler and its been in your shitstain of a country, and the people who did it still hold the power

So don't get sanctimonious with us Slobo

>emotions
You know the past 1000 years Europe was under attack from islam.
Europe changed.Islam did not change.Europe is now cucked,doesnt form army and defend the land with bullets.
Islam is not there to assimilate.Its there to dominate you.

Netherlands migrant population

Turkey: 397,000
Morocco: 385,761

Asylum request 100,000 + (2015) 50,000 (2016)
------------------
Fastest growing populations with migrant backgrounds

Syria: 29,100
Poland: 8,800
Morocco: 5.400

Syrian population 2009: 9976
Syrian population 2016: 43,838
------------------
Crime suspects by background

Dutch: 0.8%
Western: 1.2%
Non-Western:3.2%
Turkish:2.5%
Surinamese:3.4%
Moroccan:4.6%
Antillean:5.1%
------------------

youtube.com/watch?v=ypnC5-M7PhQ

>and the people who did it still hold the power

Ummm no sweetie, justice has been served.

They either died or are in jail in Hague. Meanwhile you retards voted Leave because of muh immigration.

People like you are dying, young generations are more tolerant and less racist, disgusting UKIP voter.

>Flag
Of course it's the serb again. I think it's pretty impressive that you've been shilling for over a year without stopping now.

I don't understand this common burger sentence form. "I wish I would have bought the car" instead of "I wish I had bought the car".
I know it's correct there but it looks weird.

And I agree with you.

Kill all muslims, destroy islam.

>some
Moroccans are objectively the worst of all the Muslim immigrant groups in Europe*. Worse than Turks. Worse than Iraqis. Worse than Algerians. Worse than Lebanese. Worse than Iranians. Worse than Tunisians. Worse than Syrians. Worse than Egyptians. Yes, even worse than Pakis. I don't think I've ever come across a Moroccan in my entire life, who wasn't a complete scumbag. Literally human filth.

*(Somalians don't count, as I don't consider them to be human.)

The scapegoats are in jail you mean, no constitutional change took place, the genocidal maniacs still hold the deep state, so maybe you should be doing something about it?

Fake News

Close borders, start deporting. Every single one with a criminal record should be kicked out, turkroaches and niggers from our oversea empire as well. our inner cities would finally not be absolute shit tier. They have double passports anyway so it's completely within international law.

>serbia
Oh look it's a Turkish rape baby

I am doing something about it. Social justice is being served all the time on the streets of Belgrade.

First we get rid of fascist scum on our streets, then we go for bigger fishes that are in our government.

Die you non country fag. I know you like to pretend to be relevant on the geopolitical scene. BUT YOU ARE NOT

Grab the bronzeshirts

>>He has vowed to ban Muslim immigration and shut mosques if he wins.
muslim isn't a race so that's not racist.

How are the chances of Geert becoming PM?

Only if the VVD wants to play ball
If they don't we get an extremely unstable government )5 parties big)
so I have some hope they'll bend the knee in order to prevent chaos.

final bump of sadness this video makes my blood boil they rob her and kick her

GEERT WILL WIN

Hard to say. Most parties have said they won't work with him but that is obvious campaign talk. VVD (our current PM's party) and CDA are opportunistic enough to go for it if no other decent 3-party coalition can be formed.

I'm pretty sure OP never had the misfortune of meeting a Moroccan.

But gj antifa boy, without you guys quelling free speech, labeling everyone politically to the right of stalin as a nazi and cheer leading the import of millions of muslims this massive rightwing backlash would never have happened., so thank you very much :)

I don't fucking care, I'm fed up with the establisment and he just getting my vote. If he wants or not.

Dutch politics is only establishment and controlled opposition. I want to call Wilders out. Let's find out if he's controlled opposition.

Tell your experiance from meeting Marocans.

This is basically Moroccans on their best behavior.

You know what OP, I would have been ok with just deportation, but you convince me. These fuckers don't deserve deportation they need to be exterminated every last fucking man woman and child.

>serbia

yes

lmao this is not even news here, he says Moroccan scum in every speaking occasion

got beaten up by a group of them as a child 8 vs 2 they were 16 ish we were about 12 y.o. that tells you to stay away from the fuckers. Later when working at a supermarket had one put a knife to my throat ( not some thief I busted, he was a co-worker actually) I'm lucky to be a pretty big guy so they don't risk it anymore these days but combined with the crime statistics it's pretty fucking clear these people are indeed scum.

Yes,

Racism and Islamophobia are two awesome perks these days. Have to have it to be cool.

Post motivational wilder videos

Yes :D

The moroccans over here are the absolute worst of the worst. Normal Moroccans in Morocco are pretty decent, we however imported absolutely retarded berber sandmonkeys from the Rif mountains. The word 'barbarian' comes from berber, that should tell you what primitive savages these shitskins are.

If you could magically turn the time back, and go back to the 60s and 70s. Would you urge your government to ban total immigration so that Holand could be a homogenous country like Japan in 2017?

And how did you save yourself after the Maroccan put you the knife?

>Only way he becomes PM is if his party gets more than 50% of the vote.
Be careful!

youtube.com/watch?v=e0FJGGSvToI
bantz

The Dutch people were very against immigration but then the former colonials showed up and acted decent

>some
cute.
Morrocans, Lybians, Algerians and Tunesians are practically responsible for 70% of the bad reputation that arabs currently enjoy.
Most of the time in Germany when it is said that Syrians did X it will be updated later that those Syrians turned out to be North Africans using fake identities

>VVD will cave in and a right coalition will form

Lol no, they don't have to. If they must, they would probably reign with the PvdA again to form a purple cabinet. There are plenty of options for VVD were they to reign supreme again coming election.

So there was even protests back than as well, if I understand you correctly?

Not so much
Immigrants were just treated like total scum
PvdA is gone and they can't probably rule without PVV

I am Dutch

Imagine the worst of your countryman, now add some herder culture to it and a mentality and religion that is diametrically opposed to all that you hold dear. Now add to that the frustration and resentment these Moroccan youths feel because they have been displaced from their homeland and identity, have no future for themselves because they refuse to make the proper sacrifices nor are they willing to assimilate into the country they reside.

Now you have a pretty close picture about what a extremely large proportion of the immigrants we (the Netherlands) took in during the 60s.

It is pandemonium

>this video will swing the election

this vid is old as fuck we basically have hundreds of those vids already on dumpert.

We will be betrayed by our politicians and our left leaning countryman. No one will prevent us from the inevitable civil war that has been stirring beneath our feet. The battle will be fought in this generation or the next so we better prepare landgenoten.

>slovenian flag

Yes, I see. But, isn`t great that a country is 99% white? I mean no criminality, no black opression bullshit, more actuall social cohesion...

I am more interested in real stories that you have experianced.

>islamophobe
Every Muslim I've talked on the net would kill me for my spiritual practices.

>on the net

Right wingers LARPing as muslims.

>non country
serbia is not part of the EU
pls stop making america look worse

that dude on the left...
youtube.com/watch?v=O8VizXcTr9A
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6746469/129158fb/man_pakt_zijn_seconds_of_fame.html

is it him?

Whites around the world are seriously getting sick of all these shitskins invading our countries expecting gibs.

Yes. We do. :)

Nothing in this thread explains a Dutchmans penchant for the scary Dutch Hardcore Gabber.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq1joK2g7TE

Someone plz asplain this, ive been searching for ((REASONS)) since the 90s

You are a nazi and just LARP as faggot on the internet
prove me wrong
inb4 no I am not

You clearly don't understand Dutch politics. Since the founding of our Republic, politics is done in backoffices. Everything in public is PR.

You need to do something to distract yourself from all the tomato growing

I can't speak on behalf of Croatia because I've never lived there for a long time and have only spend my vacation there for a week or 2 about 10 years ago and if you're anywhere near reminiscient of Slovenia (I know, how dare I compare Slovenia and Croatia) then my parable will not hold.

Personal experiences:

1 Afghan
1 Armenian

in my entire elementary school.

Both kicked and punched whatever the fuck they wanted, kids will be kids but they were the two ones who terrorized people. And that is coming from someone who was more or less friends with one of them. It is just in their normal behavior to act that way

In my relatively small village there were few immigrants, but they were also the ones who terrorized the place, or they were the people you heard of and that you shuold keep your distance from them. This never happened with 'native' Dutch people.

High school. To be honest my school was relatively chill, the foreigners were still the group of people you shouldn't fuck around with, but generally speaking we weren't terrorized or anything. Still though, they love violence and punching people at random.

University
>Dutch foreigners

On the street: Don't even think about going anywhere near the 'ghettos'. A friend of mine and his sister were looking for an appartment to rent, they were shouted at and threatened in Kanaleneiland ('ghetto' of Utrecht) saying 'fuck off white people'.

Our country even has a fifth pillar political party which is essentially a covert pro-Erdogan party that cares nothing for native Dutch people and will likely get a seat in Parlement.

And the left keeps telling me (even most of my male friends who went to university) that there is no problem. Utter madness

Are you paid for by George Soros?

Hoi Alexander Pechtold.

>Antifa

Yeah, you're the real fascist.
Get lost, retard.

Thats still not an argument!

antifa getting their ass kicked:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzAvFdTAp8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

youtube.com/watch?v=9OyAtxLV-HI

youtube.com/watch?v=_TFzGE7Syl4

youtube.com/watch?v=yK8bS-1IvfA

dailymotion.com/video/xayt88_30-fafs-vs-100-antifas-fight-baston_news

dailymotion.com/video/xb7tpx_nationaliste-vs-antifa-baston_news

youtube.com/watch?v=-UuCSfhW01I

youtube.com/watch?v=NMZ7mYMdKfM

youtube.com/watch?v=PURYKHQNSWs

youtube.com/watch?v=CFfc4UWzVB8

youtube.com/watch?v=uU8TnvCgBqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=2HzAskP7OLI

youtube.com/watch?v=-hlGB5zx8r8

youtube.com/watch?v=cjH7W7XEolk

youtube.com/watch?v=3-2j8Wg8zsw

youtube.com/watch?v=PvpuE96Xxkc

youtube.com/watch?v=yHkKhjgFApk

youtube.com/watch?v=igKv8z1jmYg

youtube.com/watch?v=62L-zZizR7A

youtube.com/watch?v=JgJ0locGDMw

youtube.com/watch?v=GyMy2FmHVzk

youtube.com/watch?v=clrBgp0kz1c

youtube.com/watch?v=iDmnC47Q4Wc

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAOzJ1i2prk

youtube.com/watch?v=XYzxtafizvs

fun reads:

themoscowtimes.com/sitemap/free/2006/4/article/student-with-anti-fascist-leaflets-murdered/205437.html

chtodelat.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/antifa-and-leftist-activist-ivan-khutorskoi-murdered-in-moscow/

nytimes.com/2009/11/18/world/europe/18moscow.html?_r=0

theotherrussia.org/2008/10/15/anti-fascist-activist-killed-in-moscow/

eng.kavkaz-uzel.ru/articles/17288/

Billions have been paid in reparations. They are called benefits.

Hey asswipe, get of your high horse, you disgusting piece of shit.

Brexit won, you lost. GET OVER IT!

>CTR Serbposter
How have you been my friend? Soros got you shilling against Geert now that Hill is kill?

user.. ik moet iets bekennen. Sinds mijn 18de heb in D66 gestemd.

Kan ik mezelf nog redeemen?

You are wrong, weedbro, it is ok compare Slovenia and Croatia. It was always more economic advancer than Croatia, but also it is more rural than Croatia (largest city in Slovenia is the size of the third in Croatia).

But just look Slovenia. It is 99% white, and there is no shit you are experiancing in weedland.

And when a muslim do you harm, do you even fight back?

It seems the problem is that the muslims see you as "weak", so you need to discpline them on a hard way to tell them who is the boss.

D66 was ooit een prima pragmatische partij.

Je kan jezelf altijd redeemen

>muslims have never killed people for their spiritual practices
>arabic twitter does not have campaigns to oust people who leave islam to the government
>no true scotsman