More danes (especially young girls) are converting to Islam

There are over 5000 people of purely danish ethnicity that have converted to Islam in Denmark.
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/den-danske-konvertit-er-en-ung-soegende-kvinde

Between 3-5 danes convert every month.
mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/26947111

What does this mean guys?

>What does this mean guys?
This means that when we start bringing back death camps in ten years, we'll have to make them slightly bigger.

fucking kill em all

Trading one Semite religion for another. Christianity is no more European than Islam.

the whole world is going to shit
might as well let the icbms fly and get this over with

Christianity is dead. Europeans are starving for a new religion. Islam will save Europeans from themselves. We will start breeding again, women will obey their husband's again, children will obey their parents again, men will be men again, women will be women again.

Also, Arab Muslims respect white Muslims.

islam is a german thing

Fucking disgusting, why are human's so fucking easy to brainwash. CAN THEY STOP THINK WITH FEELINGS.....

>What does this mean guys?
It means you need to buy 5000 rounds of ammo

this, let the nukes fly and end this stupid race called human.

that's normal for germanic people

What do Russians know? Basically nothing. Under the Soviet Union, they only knew what censorship permitted them to know. And that hasn't changed one bit under Putin.

But hey, a shitty country with shitty people deserve a shitty leader.

what the refugee situation in denmark ?

what if the guy in front of you farts

Religion has become, and will be more so, totally interchangeable. One of the reasons the core family concept was eviserated. It was really an aim at sweeping religion. Once religion is as fashionable as your clothing or anything else you consume, they'll convert all religions into one religion, and that one religion will worship the government God.

Once you live a few decades, assuming you're observant, everything that happens is predictable. You can see it coming years and years away.

This forced indoctrination is achieved through doping of the population, as well as other social controls such as propaganda. None of this is new. Nothing is different and your children will inherit an earth worse than the one you were born into.

Having conducted a long term study, I must admit, the human, despite a rather complimentary set of evolutionary advantages, is an abysmal failure.

Evolution allowed for prolific success without a capacity to conserve or demonstrate long term planning. All other life forms, lacking sapience, are in balance. A millimeter of sea water contains over a billion bacteriophage. The amount of bacteria prayed upon by phage each day alone, globally, is equivalent to the mass of the entire United Kingdom.

Man.. At a paltry few billion, have choked everything to death. No balance. No harmony.

Muslims are winning.
It's human nature to join the winning side.

>But hey, a shitty country with shitty people deserve a shitty leader.

That explains Merkel. And Hitler. And Kaiser Wilhelm.

Germans and Russians are equally shitty, responsible for some of the worst ideologies to every grace the face of the earth, and constantly try to destroy the West yet both have such big egos that they will never realise this is what they are.

Milliliter. Fuck auto correct. Useless. Always.

Ahhh. Kind of hard to win when the world governments are the ones fighting you.. Are you blind or something?

Muslims winning. Ha. I want you to think, what will the ME look like in 10 years, 15 years, 30 years...

Laugh out loud. Winning. What a fucking moron. Why do you think those gene pools are being dumped into foreign soil?

Hahaha. Winning. Hahaha. Holy shit how unironically stupid you are, have you ever had an original thought? I doubt it.

We knew this was bound to happen. To say Europe will be a muslim continent by 2050 is neither hyperbole nor fear-mongering, it's a reality that we need to face and plan for: Christian Europeans will be a minority soon in countries like Denmark or Sweden and it's but a matter of time before France, Germany and the UK fall to a muslim majority that has no loyalty or appreciation for the culture of those countries and want to impose theirs.

This will happen. As far as I'm concerned the only question left for me is whether my country will resist or should I instead leave for Poland, USA or Asia.

OK, Varg.

>Tfw Islam Will be the saviour of the white Race.

Petro-Islam run propaganda

You know how trump says that syrian refugees are a trojan horse?

He's wrong.

The real trojan horse is the left wing government. Their politicians are the ones that are letting all this happen, they are the traitors.

Yup guess that explains why you are under a jew empress right now. How does it feel to be a jewish subject state? Also Churchill is a discusting shit.

Prepare for Re-re-reconquista, Juan. Deus Vult.

You think he doesn't know about this shit?

Not nearly fast enough.

>>What does this mean guys?
More to hang.

USA will be Brazil 2.0 by that time. Better than a Muslim country but not by much. Poland will collapse without German money

testing cause I'm a new fag that doesn't know how to reply

European paganism comes from Hinduism.

Testing