You deserve to starve and freeze to death in an alley because your occupation doesn't match my special snowflake...

>You deserve to starve and freeze to death in an alley because your occupation doesn't match my special snowflake criteria for what is important

Fast food is a legitimate career. Deal the fuck with it

Okay.

By special snowflake criteria you mean basic economic supply and demand, right?

Protip: If you get payed hourly it's not a career

isn't, never was, never will be.
deal with it.

Stay triggered cuck. Your boss's job is a legitimate career. Your work is replacable.

but if you can't make a taco or a burger properly when you have the steps numbered in front of you, then yeah you kinda do deserve to starve to death

Still looks delicious though
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lmao fast food is a high school summer job.

Falling for the salary jew...

Yes goyim, let us pay you x amount per year instead of x amount per hour, that way you don't get any overtime.

If you're in management or something, then sure. McDonalds didn't become the second most globally pervasive business by having a poor business model. Their managerial training process is actually pretty good.
If you're flipping burgers or punching things into the register, then no I'm sorry you will be replaced by a robot in the next decade.

I don't really care either way, but just want to point out that salary comes with its own problems. On salary, you are basically the company's slave. As long as they don't break laws (or break laws and just don't get reported), they can work you absurd hours on salary. This is in fact common practice at the big accounting firms, can attest to this because my brother was once upon a time one of the new grunts instead of a high-up. They put you on salary, then make you work the majority of your waking hours. If they had you on hourly they'd go bankrupt in a week.

No it isn't you fucking loser

t. NEETs

How do I get an office job?

Neet who makes $45 an hour playing with fire and metal lol - oh yeah and overtime (I get about 10-20 hours of it a check) = $67.5 an hour.

Such a neet.

If you want to be poor it is. The work just isn't that valuable.

Just because you consider it a 'legitimate career' doesn't mean you aren't going to get paid shit. Deal the fuck with it.

There's nothing shameful working about working as a fast food cook. But if you work at a drive-through chain, there is something shameful in thinking that you deserve 15 dollars an hour to operate a microwave.

Trades are payed hourly.

It is a job for people to learn how to work..so white kids in highschool and niggers their hole life

Protip: yes it is
Source: Doctors and Lawyers

This, trades are certainly an exception.

t. Salaryman

>Fast food is a legitimate career.
>career

If you can't do something as simple as put a pizza together then you're most likely a useless human being and deserve to rot in the streets.

Salaried positions are for suckers. You work way more hours than you should, and you get no overtime. Fuck the cucks that fall for the salary scheme.

>You deserve to starve and freeze to death in an alley because your occupation doesn't match society's perception of value
If you expect society to reward your labor, offer something it values, asking anything else is just childish self-entitlement

I've worked in fast food for over six years and I can say it's not a career unless you're a district manager.

Its a starter job that should be held by teens who are starting in the workforce.

If you're 20+ and working fast food, you've failed.

>legitimate career.
IOU: 1 kek

Work 20 years in career job pays well jew bosses.
get house from jew bankers.
wife gets fat shits on me daily starts hanging out with blue hairs.
no sex for 6 years.
one day said fuck it.
quit job ditch wife sell house give wife everything.
get job as delivery driver.
cuck closited gay boss and his side girl on tape
now fight club every day.
spend 3 years red pilling town.
now on city councl.
can go anywhere do just about anything. got lots of cash.
endless supply of young hot chicks.
you can win it is possible just stop playing there game.