Workers BTFO For Skipping Work Without Notice

Catoosa restaurant fires 12 workers for not showing up on 'Day Without Immigrants'

>The restaurant workers are all Hispanic and say it was important to them to participate in the national protest.
>But they didn’t think it would cost them their jobs.

ktul.com/news/local/catoosa-restaurant-fires-12-workers-for-not-showing-up-on-day-without-immigrants

Company fires 18 employees after they participated in 'A Day Without Immigrants'

>"I would tell him he was unfair, after working for them for so many years, giving him our best. They could not understand that it was just one day. We were going to make up that day on a Sunday, but they didn't understand that, and it was not the best way. They didn't give us an opportunity and just told us we were fired," he said.

wxyz.com/news/national/18-people-fired-after-participating-in-a-day-without-immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/02/you-and-your-family-are-fired-oklahoma-restaurant-fires-12-workers-after-day-without-immigrants/
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyplace I can go head to so I can read the salt?

Our local school put 5 teachers on leave for calling students out for skipping, same day. Feels bad man

>scheduled to work
>pull a no call no show
>get fired

The fact that these border jumpers are portrayed as victims is beyond retarded. Everyone loves it when your coworkers just don't show up to work without notice and leave you short staffed nowadays I guess.

>tank you
No, tank YOU!

>say illegal immigrants are a problem
>have day where ALL immigrants 'stop working'
>equate the two and suggest the effect of all immigrants being gone is the same as all illegals
really makes you think

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

No one understands how it works in a kitchen.

>5 people on the line
>Pedro and Juan no call no show
>now Timmy has to work the fryer and make the salads and all the apps by himself
>Juan was the grill guy so now mike has to run half sauté and half grill while Michael focuses on the grill and gives the slightest help to Timmy because he's new
>everyone is spending any spare moment they have saying nasty shit about Juan and Pedro
>everyone goes home and gets obliterated to forget about their awful day

That's the spin the MSM are putting on it and the narrative they want to push. They want people to equate illegals to all immigrants.

One of the stories is on Raw Story too but I didn't want to post it in the OP.

rawstory.com/2017/02/you-and-your-family-are-fired-oklahoma-restaurant-fires-12-workers-after-day-without-immigrants/

>no show for work
>surprised when fired

So, Trump is creating job openings?

See this thread guys, libs are destroying the restaurant on google yelp reviews, they need our support

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/113210887#bottom

>illegal
>dont work because internet leftists tell me i should not go to work to show how POWERFUL and BEAUTIFUL we are
>go next day
>fired
>call ex-boss RACIST
>leftists join me
>be deported
>complain about it on the internet
>leftists forget about me and dont want to help me anymore
This didn't happen to me btw. Your average illegal would refuse to speak english.

>MSM promote leftist protest
>dumb immigrants leave no call no notice
>get fired
>fuck MSM im republican now

This. Where the fuck does this entitlement come from? You have an obligation to show up to your job, and your boss has all the rights in the world to fire you when you pull a no call no show for a fucking bullshit reason like this.

>come into restaurant
>it smells like rat piss
>"Looks like a fine place for people like me to dine!"
>ask for a table
>tell me to go wait outside
>don't get seated after spending 45 minutes outside in the rain
>finally get seated next to a garbage dump
>excited finally getting to eat, reach out for my phone and send a snap to my friends
>read the menu
>they give me a pen
>ask what the pen is for
>waiter points to a part behind the menu where there's a contract written in very small font
>tells me to sign it
>contract says things about interests and loan, but I can't make out most of it
>wow it's so sophisticated
>sign anyway
>finally order
>get served water 20 minutes later
>see rats coming and leaving the kitchen's door
>some don't leave
>finally get served
>looks like poo
>smells like poo
>feels like poo
>talks like poo
>tastes like poo
>memories are blurry, wake up in hospital

wtf it was awful, I should have left at the first sign this was a terrible establishment!

One star.

I had a friend who did the same thing a few years ago and he got fired. He could no longer find a job and had to move back to Mexico kek. The point is these idiots don't understand how economics work and just want to take advantage of people. They don't know how to choose their battles and deserve to be fired.

Do liberals really see no difference between legal and illegal immigration?

The problem with entitlement is that you need to promote entitlement in order to get away with it. So it makes sense that they pile on more and more absurd expectations in order to create a general atmosphere of the system giving in to their entitlement.

Look at this faggot.

tank you, sit tanks-a-lot

Unfortunately, no. Which always strikes me as odd because they're usually the first to push for regulation and onerous processes.

AVOID THIS SHILL SLIDE THREAD:

GO HERE:

yes, but admitting it would destroy their narrative

>Libs all living with the comfortable safety net of their parents wealth somehow convince immigrants to all embrace the lib mentality of zero consequences for actions
>They get fired

Holy shit.

This isn't even the first jump, literally day one with trump they were equating his proposed deportation of illegal mexicans with a deportation of ALL mexicans. In order to compete with the internet, the MSM had to adopt a clickbait/fear-mongering mindset. We are seeing it's deaths throes.

WTF, fuck you

Shitskins are getting buttblasted because teachers are commenting on how nice their classes were without them

>When the liberals realize the problem with schools was always the illegal beaners

The left has been blowing us wet kisses and red pilling more people than we could ever imagine.

At least you stay down there

Blown the fuck out.

white kids that are unfortunate enough to live in a nigger infested metro should take a day off

#adaywithoutniggers

I think you should be able to protest without losing your job, but you should coordinate with the employer.

Of course this is about illegal immigration so if you're going to skip work for bullshit expect to suffer the consequences.

We also don't know how good of employees these people were, or if they were being insufferable leading up to this.