Anime induced yellow fever

So can anyone care to explain why anime makes white men attracted to Asian women?
It's safe to say that the crux of anime is for Japanese people to be able to "spend time" with real white people and women
Close to all anime characters are based off of European themes and characters are made to be white themselves in appearance
Anime has pushed Japanese men away from wanting their own women, yet outside of Japan American and European otaku will look at this idealized white society in cartoon form and then lust after Japanese women
Why is this?
There should really be no purpose to watch anime in the west outside of boredom considering white people are everywhere and if you wanted to see white people you could just go outside

Bump

In anime majority of female characters are very femine, have fit bodies, have cute hairstyles with bangs that make them look younger and more attractive.

In real life, women don't act feminine anymore, they are fat, have ugly hairstyles that are low maintenance and show off insane amounts of forehead.

It's not that I want an Asian girl, I want a 3d girl to look like anime girls, i.e. not be fat, behave femininely, choose a hairstyle that doesn't expose their ugly foreheads because they're too lazy to get a feminine cut.

People in anime never look japanese or asian imo. They look white most of the time.

Anime girls are the only good thing left in the world.

I doubt it, anime characters look more white than Asian
Men are attracted to all young thin women 2bh, even nigs

>the crux of anime is for Japanese people to be able to "spend time" with real white people and women
>People in anime never look japanese or asian imo. They look white most of the time.
>anime characters look more white than Asian

Threads like this make it clear that Sup Forums has one of the lowest IQs on Sup Forums. You people are a joke.

Anime characters do look more white than asian, mohammed.

anime shit poster get the fuck out of /pol
REEEEEE

When will this meme end?

Anime is based off Asians. At studios, they use Asian models.

(OP)
This is the cognitive bias you all suffer from

More evidence that Anime is NOT white unless specifically stated

Butt-hurt NEET with yellow fever who doesn't realize the anime girls he faps to are all based on white people. If you stopped to look at what the average asian looks like you'd realize how ugly they are.

> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
(OP)

Wanna see some whites in Anime?
(OP)

(OP)