It's legit. I'm literally fucking shaking. Why the fuck wasn't this mainstream news in Europe or even Sweden...

It's legit. I'm literally fucking shaking. Why the fuck wasn't this mainstream news in Europe or even Sweden? Are they at this level of damage control?

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/569b3f54c46188d4148b45a5/amp?client=ms-android-huawei
youtu.be/niicDbbSky0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

It's true, I'll bump for you. Fuck mudslimes

The weak must fear the strong

This is old af
I fucking hate your leddit rapefugees

>protecting a modern day woman

it's his own fault. women are disgusting and deserve every single misfortune that befalls them.

They reap what they sow. Shouldn't have left the door into their country open

Do you feel the noose tightening around your neck, midslime?

Your time is coming.

>Lithuanian
Ah, there's the missing piece of the puzzle.

Maybe in Sweden

Deus Volt!

>Sons of Vikings
You disgust me Sweden.

It was in the news. Big talking point for like a day, then something else immigration-related happened

Don't kid yourself. It's your time that's coming.

Are you suggesting that stabbing someone in the back is a way to become feared? It not

>Why the fuck wasn't this mainstream news in Europe or even Sweden?

But it was?

Get out of my fucking country.

Ok guys this is just an isolated case. Like you can't say all Muslims are bad just cause this one out THOUSANDS is bad. We need to make Muslims feel more welcome and open our borders for more cultural enrichment. We can't let petty things like sexual harassment get in the way of progress!

He was Lithuanian as well

Sven was cowering in the corner during the ordeal

(checked)

Kek wills it

Except you goat fuckers are crying for "muh islamophobia" when you're the weak

animal

bump

Don't give breitbart clicks.

Buuump

what the shit ?
kys ahmed

Anyone up to man the twitter accounts? We could flood the MSM here with requests to look into the refugee problem in Sweden and start a # for this guy. It's also very politically relevant to current issues in the U.S. so there's a good chance they'd (MSM) would take action.

Swedes need our halp guiz.

And it obvious works, and they get their will every time.

That was on the news for a week straight

What was hushed down was that the parents made a public statement about the media's treatment of it

>don't give Breitbart clicks

>Checks flag

makes sense

bump

KEK WILLS IT
PRAISE KEK

Bump, poor lad, stabbed in the back by a fuck

Here's the killer

gtfo stormfag

Day of the rope is coming for you dumbass. Nice arrogance, you will be in a cage soon enough

>literally who Chad stabbed for being a stupid faggot
Who cares lol

gtfo untermensch

I'm trying my best to red pill people. FFS

Tfw muslim qts cant resist the big white rod

Can't wait for Sweden to kick you out Achmed.

Can't remember why I have this picture in the same folder.

Click click click
Whatcha gonna do about it? Pray to your faggot Allah and homosexual Muhammad?

Blood is not as valuable as you may think. To spill some from time to time nourishes the soil.

The greatest teacher is pain.

>Don't give breitbart clicks.
"Sweden" is worried about clicks when they should be worried about the camels in their own backyard.

Yea if this helps to wake up Sweden, this lad did his duty to God and country.

Press F

F

You believe only what you are told. You think as they wish you to think. Ignorance is what sends men up hills only to be ,owed down by machine gun fire.

You represent many iterations of the same tired story, and the can't get it right, but they have endless bodies to feed into their machine, until even through pure trial and error, they succeed. But you, you are nothing more than a few grains of protein.

just stop bombing their countries! everything will be ok, i promise.

Spread this boys.
RIP son.

Fucking Sweden is lost...
Canada is quickly becoming Sweden 2.0
Fuck Islam.
May God save us all.

>"“The school did nothing to help him and establish his honor. Instead, my son had to meet this 15-year-old every day. It made him very upset"
Holy shit, you can't make this shit up.
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/

This is delicious. It's totally believable. If you created this, as I am here all day and never noticed it before, then great. If you're sharing, great, I saved it.

This is a really good one, have to say.

What you Mean, friend?

sweden is New Syria from now

>Why the fuck wasn't this mainstream news in Europe or even Sweden?

Because it's fake.

Stay cucked, Sven.

>kills someone
>no charge

fake news even sweden doesn't allow murder

Never heard about it, people are getting murdered every week down in the south

MUSLIMS ARE SCUM.

Mudslime crimes should always be remembered.

Newfag

Why aren't (((they))) covering the riots in France at all? Because it goes against their narrative that diversity is our strength and we need to take on millions of asylum seekers or we are evil racist nazis

It's been reposted like 1 billion times you fucking retard

bump

Around ISLAM
NEVER CALM.

What is (((their))) final plan?

Once the elite madmen flood the world with niggers and shitskins and everything everywhere is murders and rape and pillaging, what then?

>Centre
>Center

Even the Swedeslimes cannot decide which is correct.

You are very cocky considering you are under 5% of the population and everyone hates you. More and more people are realising what disgusting parasites you are and I cannot wait until this country is cleansed of all the Muslim slime.

(Via legal means of course - GCHQ no bully)

bumping for the men of the west

>Sweden
Let it burn.

Forgot pic

A giant 14-year-old refugee with gray hair and winkles.

>Brexit
>Trump
...hopefully Le Pen

The men of the west are waking up to your nonsense. You will be destroyed in the cleansing fire of providence.

FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT COCK BLOCKER

In RT
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/569b3f54c46188d4148b45a5/amp?client=ms-android-huawei

Norsemen in Valhalla are embarrassed to have such cuckold sons.

White knights BTFO

>it's legit
Don't be stupid, that's just right-wing conspiracy crap! The refugee was actually a 20 year old pretending to be 14 so your stupid hatespeech loses all it's power!

Syrian or "Syrian"?
Sounds like something a north african would commit.
Not saying its impossible for Syrians to do this, but a bit unlikely in my experience.

It's not.

Deep in your heart you know it.
It should've happened decades ago, now it's too late

Picture of the murdere

I don't think there necessarily is a final plan. (((They))) just want money and power but like any parasite they eventually kill the host if they are too successful, killing thrmselves as well.

Video very related youtu.be/niicDbbSky0

This whole migrant crisis has tarnished my opinion of Sweden. Like, what kind of people does it take to not see the COMMON SENSE about not taking in so many possible terrorists and criminals that only want free stuff. It makes me wonder what madness (with regards to genocidal or illicit practices) such people are capable of. The migrant crises has showed the lack of common sense from these people. Now what's left is to see just how mad and corrupt this race of people really is.

>be swede
>stop girl from getting raped by new swede
>get stabbed in back because violent rapists will be offended if you mistrust them
>lol im still a true swede at heart
>watch down from heaven and smile that innocent little boy isn't going to be in trouble for having a sexual emergency
>sweden yes

Sweden Yes!!!

If any shitskin ever harms my family or loved ones they will pray to their puny little god for a fast death

Get out of the uk scum

Fake news.

#AvengeArminas has a great ring to it but it might be a bit early to try get the normies to approve RWSSs. We should tweet nordfront (is it only finnish or in sweden too? can I get a finn or swede to confirm?) those guys could probably retweet it. Only problem is that he is a lithuanian and I'm pretty sure they're opposed to all immigration

Give me a good hashtag

bump

Sweden yes

SHADILLAY! fuck off theyre full!

How do you figure? We'll just have another crusade or inquisition

When I see these threads I remind myself how it's good to live in oppressing racist totalitarian dystopian country Poland as west portrays it.

I want all Muslims to die

>takes a balt to fight against the moslem hordes in Sweden.
Never change Edgaviracius.

>posts kikebart article from a year ago
>pretends he isn't a kikebart shill

He means there's no way a Swedish 15-year-old would do something so heroic today.