twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you better try with other picture

Look up Hong Kong in the 70s, 80s.

>Commies
>Oligarchs
>Western economical intervention
It's everything.

>a shithole?
I feel pretty comfy, but thanks for asking.

So the stereotype is wrong? Russia isn't that bad?

He has a personal fortune of between 40 and 200 billion dollars. Some might argue he attained it at the expense of the Russian people.

A shit in comfortably floating in shit. Nothing new.

Some cities are shit-holes, yes

>but of course not ourselves
Khokhols and katsaps are truly the same people.

What do you think is so bad in Russia?

Probably because it is overextended and therefore terribly inefficient. Also hundreds of years being cucked by the Mongols while everyone else was developing their culture.

>be me
>be an engineer on a factory making engines for MIG jets and other
>be overloaded with immense beurocratic paperwork circlejerk
>everything needs everyone's written and signed approval
>all documentation is kept on paper
>military jackasses stick their retarded noses into every step of our work intentionally slowing down the work
>oligarchs have paid military fucks to fuck us up so that the factory would be considered unproductive, they could close it and build a mall and a bunch of citie blocks in it'splace.

I can tell exctly what keeps us untroductive.
The corrupt Authoritarian system with a lot of unnecessary people who create problems so they would later get paid to solve them.

Do you know why the roads in russia are shit?
They are made to fall apart so the fucks get paid twice a year to fix them.

>tfw no 20m^2 commie block made comfy by cheap gas heating and a russian qt to cuddle with
Why live?

They lived like 70 years under the false doctrine of equality.

That's why

Russians.

When has it ever not been? The central government and the elite have been historically pretty accomplished and educated, not bad by western standards, but the rest of the country has always been a shithole.

Because you say so.

communism is a disease impossible to eradicate in user's lifetime, furthermore the bolshevik kikes killed everyone worth a damn while those of any worth that survived fucked off to greener pastures

what's left are commies, ex-commies. thieves, government and state enterprise employees, pensioners who have been retired for longer than they worked, and innocent bystanders
no offense to Rusanons

What do you expect from mongol rape babies

kek that picture

>shithole
It isnt. Russia is nice

It's not so bad. The big cities are decent and the small towns are quiet. Kind of like the midwest US but more crowded.

Post communism has deflated things some.

Russians branched off from proto-Europeans in the little ice age. They had little contact with the far east while they were developing as a unique race and culture.

Russians all they do is mess with Europe then say it's our fault for them being poor

The country is like 20 years old in their defense. You don't come out of decades of Communism and starvation without some serious trauma

>He has a personal fortune of between 40 and 200 billion dollars. Some might argue he attained it at the expense of the Russian people.

i get paid 500$/month for making these thingies.
they cost about 20m$ each.

Post pictures of your time there

Maybe Moscow and St Petersburg the rest is Africa tier

Frozen Afrika

made me think of this: youtu.be/rWHniL8MyMM
it would be coll if you were to do the same and put it on ebay for 19.999.999,99

Alabama with snow

Well the truth is average person can do fuck all about the political situation. Your best bet is to either become a an entrepreneur and get as wealthy as you can, if that's even possible without bribes, or learn some valuable skills and get the fuck out.

It's full of Russians

That's a big foot

it's land locked.
the only water it has acces to is frozen most of the year.
its rivers flow the wrong way hence increasing the transportation costs by using train or air delivery to its frozen shithole parts.

Because Russians live there.

Governmen and taxes are very supportive of oligarchs and large business.
The system is extremely unfriendly of entrepreneurs

> Alabama
The russkies drive better and there are no bears high on jet fuel in Alabama

Why is there no local initiative to change things? I mean we have retard bureaucrats here as well, but the average citizen goes berserk if they find the fuckers on a cig break that takes too long.

Size de menings of brotucdion, gomrade! :DDDD

Brutal supression by the state.
Political activists end up in prison very quickly and those who manage to get big end up assassinated.

Oh and we dont have guns.

>Why is Russia such a shithole?
Every civilization eventually declines, and communism basically ramps that up so it happens within a century. Destruction of religion and culture, overreliance on government power, etc.

The same shit is happening in Western Europe, only a few decades behind.

At no point in history was Russia a preferable place to live

Russian empire was OKish compared to the rest of the world in the same time.

You fucking Russians have been a thorn in the side of civilization for too long.

Yeah
Awful us trying to have business and shit with the enemies of Israel, we deserve it fo fucking with the chosen peole.

>ruskies itt

They just need CA (commies anonymous)

russian empire was a european country.

>Be russki in tzar times
>Live in a farm with no chances to move
>Never walk away more than 30 km from your house in your entire life

looks fair

that's some ancap-tier roadz

>Authocracy
>European country

kek, Russia has its own blend of european culture and original culture, I won't call them fully europeans, maybe 80%.

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: 0+tvTipG) 02/18/17(Sat)13:55:21 No.11322279
Jews hate europeans thus they exterminated everything european in russia the culture, economy, religion etc..

>Authocracy
>European country
that is what is European.

>Why is Russia such a shithole?
>Is all just because of Puttie?

so you can stay in your shithole and get killed by niggers or spics

and the jew has arrived.

youtube.com/watch?v=G136GODWKhc

Communist killed the Imperial family that's why.

It was a great Empire before the rotten reds took over...

Now it looks like pic related.

Because they lack diversity
|
|>
|
|

Go full Donetsk then. They didn't have guns either until they stole them from the police and military.

>Inferior Mongol genes.

So basically it's a "live in Moscow or St. Petersburg or you're fucked?"

Moscow wasn't that bad honestly, it is a modern city and winter is pretty tame since they heat up buildings at 25 degrees celsius indoor.

Is it true Russia is similar to the American south? Why are they compared to rednecks?

>muh Russian boogey man

> I won't call them fully europeans, maybe 80%.

This from an Italian.

>live in Moscow or St. Petersburg or you're fucked

Exactly.

Moscow was nice, I still need to visit St. Petersburg it looks pretty amazing.

You are not Rus, stay where you belong shemite.

shas viebu suka ohuel sovsem?

As much as i hate the picture, the message is essentially right
Most of the probems for russian people come from other russian people,. Cooperation is rare, profiting of each other, substance abuse, fights and homicides, failed community projects - all because of people who willingly go into degeneracy (like those who were poisoned by Mayflower or those who peruse krokodil) or do not care about anybody except themselves
Some blame communists for that. Some blame apostasy. In any case, it is, as always, the goverment who carries (or tries to) progressive values, flawed (and oh so deeply) as it is

There are some nice small cities, or even big ones (Kazan comes to mind) - and there are hell-on-earth-type places

Actually, Russia's economy has improved substantially under Putin relative to how it was under Yeltsin, who the Western media loved.

How much do you make per month? Apparently $2,000 a month is considered well off in Russia according to my Ruskie neighbor

Communism

Dumb Fuck.

Fuckin comfy better than the shithole germany most boring country and people

Me too. Currently watching predator on my 60" TV, on a comfy couch, shitposting on my 2016 macbook pro in my very comfy house.

I always imagined it was due to alcoholism and despair and grey weather for 12 months a year

I make ~$1100, $2000 is very well off in my city, I'm not from Moscow or St. Petersburg though.

Russia is really comfy
I miss Murmansk in the summertime...

It's not the jews.

DELET!!!1!

actually putin isnt doing that badly he was thrust into the russian ministry by fuckoff yeltsin who started off the post-commie recovery by setting fire to russia and then getting sanctioned out the ars because the US wouldnt blame the muslims or china for the muslim or china issues and now hes been slowly trying to build up the russian economy and had to make allies with cunts as the EU was wanting russia dead since 1991 so russia is shit because its rebuilding and trying to make allies in a world where the superpower who rules all wants russia dead.
its like why carthage was a poor shithole after the punic wars or why germany was a political shitshow after ww1.
russia has always been a dictatorship and much like arabs you cant give them democracy as if fucks everything up for everyone.
russia is not the west and we cant hold it to westen standards as russia is more akin to iranian and indian politics if anything.
indian politcs as in starving under a authorative goverment-the brits.
and russia the same. with the soviets.
and both have the effect of a large land mass and uneducated populace and both arguably were better before the recent govs.

Nah, it was here like that for centuries

Butthurt-belt strikes again.

Different climate zone

A lot of big cities in Russia are great but yeah countryside is shit.

Russia wasn't too great under the Tsars either to be honest. It war far better than the communist years, but agriculture was still backward and Tsar Nicholas II is a good example of where it went wrong.

It isn't. Russia is actually on course to become the next high civilization

We have been robbed by previous half commie half jew elites.

Tsar Nicholas II did nothing wrong you tard, he was just too nice to be tsar

>russia has always been a dictatorship and much like arabs you cant give them democracy as if fucks everything up for everyone
leaving history aside, it is hardly correct to call Putin a dictator. It would be nearly close to impossible to find instances of him a) overstepping constitutional limits of his power b) speaking out against democratic values
From inside-of-the country perspective, he does not look like a dictator - but rather like not-really-effective/not-really-in-control figurehead of the state.

Russian Empire was bad, but it looks nice in comparison to USSR. From many points of view they are very similliar tho, just take away jews, gulags and artificial famines, and they will be the same.

Nikolashka wuz good boi he dindu nuffin.

he was bad, he was stupid

How is a country that owns the US president a shithole?
I'm of English/Russian descent, and find your post irrelevant.

Go work on your Sonichu comic.

Exactly.

architecture was better as many euro countries they got the architecture from romans/greeks

Stalin had anyone with half a brain shot and those with quarter brain sent to gulags because he afraid of losing control