George Takei BTFO

George Takei BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/831893694429151232
twitter.com/20committee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ching-Chong-Dick-n-Butt-OH-MY btfo yet again...

Why doesn't he just stick to giving out handjobs on radio shows?

>things not going as I intended
>DELET THE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!
>What poll? I never did a poll

Ahh liberals, never change.

If you can't skew it, fuck it.

I'm proud to say I bumped the poll thread when it was on page 6

Condolation points for trying, let's not be the dicks he craves.

Oh my

please dump delet memes I need way more

Yeah because you drumpf supporters rigged the polls

Top fucking kek

Voting in a poll in a way I don't agree with = rigging

Now I get why they're so upsetti about election spaghetti.

he's pretty touchy on Twitter right now if you mention this incident.

Yes those country fucks made 2000 accounts and voted using all 2000

It isn't like Twitter is hard to rig because of encryption and 1 vote = 1 account security system

yes they did

its almost as if internet polls are retarded and dont prove anything

so what was sulus point again?

Bump

K E K

>my biased poll isn't going the way i want it to, better delete it and blame the trolls

I'm preventing conversation among people who I disagree with. Many tolerance. Such progressive. Oh my!

Who the fuck is this zipperhead faggot?

>the only "real world" influence Sup Forums will ever have is skewing online polls
I'm using the word real,world and influence very loosely here.

>banning people who disagree with you
Well fuck me sideways with another man, that's pretty gay!

Let's take a Sup Forums
Kek

Some washed-up gay chink who starred in a 60s sci-fi series. For some reason, liberals adore him.

C H R I S T

How long after he dies will the storeys of him fucking underage&v's

He played Sulu on Star Trek. Nothing more, pretty much.

The people following him are all people who share his views, so by putting up that poll it was "hijacked" from the start by his echo chamber. Having the so-called "alt-right" whatever the fuck that means come and express their opinion by voting in the poll makes it more fair if anything since now people outside his followers added their input to the poll.

>People with different opinion from mine voted so i shut it down.

I see he is sucking liberal dick to stay relevant.

The sad thing is that "trump is worse" still won,but it was not a landslide 95% so he rage quit
Theses libs are all or nothing aren't they?

kek was it deleted just before Trump went below 50% or after?

>slut shaming is bad
>virgin shaming is good

>create a poll for giggles
>followers laugh while they click on 'Trump', never to think about it again
>Trump supporters are actually autistic so they take this thing seriously
>raid the polls and call Takei a gay chink in the comments
>then brag about a practically even result
>liberals still don't care about the poll
woo victory!

Lmao takei blocked me

Exactly. These Trumpers and Gamergoobers violated a safe space. They should all be imprisoned to be honest family

>mfw I feel feels-confused because I love Sulu but hate Takei

I hear the ground is a safe space. Why don't you go swallow a bottle of Tylenol and go be safe.

KEK

I get so curious about her story every time

An actor is a tool, not an artist. The artist is the writer, the director, the people with true creative control over the character that the actor portrays. Sulu does not belong to George Takei, he was merely the correct tool for creating Sulu.

trump supporterz btfo

We need to put him back in the camp

Cleaned it up a little.

That's what happens when you leave your echochamber exposed to the greater world of reality.

If Takei only wants confirmation bias, he's have his account set to 'private' or something. Instead, he thinks he's some sort of liberal conduit shining a beacon of hope.
The thing is he capped out on his support simply by his total number of follower, and the open public proved that the rest of the world is not his personal echochamber like he tries to conveniently tell himself.

When he posted the poll he originally thought it was mostly going to be his echochamber neighbors seeing it. It's "rigged" in the sense that the 'opposition' caught wind of it and posted the poll in places who might not necessarily agree with his opinion.

The poll was rigged from the start. Posting it on dissenting forums unrigged it.

that's not a checkmate. black bishop can eat white queen

But in the end Sulu could not have existed without Takei, the writers and producers are only 1% of Sulu, it really is the actor who brings the other 99%

still trying to compensate for the fact he was nothing more than a glorified extra in his most memorable role, jealous of based Shatner for 50 FUCKING YEARS. Sad!

That leaves the White bishop open to attack the king.

And if it does the white bishop can take out the black king you moron.

>sees damsel in distress
>snaps photo

>Canadian education
And what about the white bishop

White bishop to the left of the queen is in a position to checkmate should the black bishop move. Yes, it's a checkmate.

And then White Bishop is no longer blocked from taking the Black King

That's how a checkmate works.

But the white bishop would then be poised to take the opponents king

Why is he even relevant? His only memorable role was Sulu in his entire career to the modern audience and that he's openly gay. Faggot is selling out all over the place with his catch phrase and hasn't done any good "acting" in over a decade.

Learn to play chess leaf.

>sees damsel in distress

For all we know, she ran off on wedding day cause she wanted more chad dick.

You'd be surprised how many women run off.

As opposed to what - flirting openly with a sobbing girl in a wedding dress, or voluntarily cucking yourself to pick up some other dude's pieces before sending he back to him?

This girl does not want male attention of any variety right now, aside from maybe paternal -- from her actual father.

How does that faggot and his faggot followers get to that point on the poll? Maybe his faggot followers dislike the MSM as well?

he's starting to crack.

who's got peter the deleter? I don't have any of those saved. I'll trade a rare pepe for him.

absolutely wrong. another actor would have taken his place.

fuck.

Congrats, I'm still working on it.

Mericunts are truly the cancer of Sup Forums

And now he blocked me too! I'm so happy!

>convict island dosn't care about chess
shocker

Or her groom never showed, or died. You can't really assume some else's story based on your own personal experiences.

Ayy

>being so quick to take delicious leaf bait

It's le plebbit army being le funny xD

There was still a bunch of time left on the poll, he didn't want to risk seeing his viewpoint shut down.

I know it's bait but I can't let someone be retarded, pretending or otherwise

Sorry but I can't imagine Sulu played by anyone but Takei

I could.

kekkest of tops

Looks like a Vegas tram to me. On any given night walking down the strip you'll run into multiple sullen looking women in wedding dresses. It's normal.

You know you can do both right? Hate Takei for who he is, but admit that at least he was good as Sulu.
Tbdesu this is the kind of shit that puts me off of live action stuff in general. When you bring real actors into the mix, it's very easy for a character to cease being their own thing.

Its alright user, the bad leaf has been reprimanded for his poor bait, day of the rake soon

Silly little faggot chink, maybe someday you will find an isolated locked room full of other brain damaged animals and you can circle jerk to your imaginationland and far fetched fantasies.

Till then, I hope your HIV goes full blown Philadelphia AIDS and a nigger stabs you in the chest a few dozen times.

Just like they rigged the elections by voting for Trump?

Just wait for the whole #TheResistance slowly bitching itself out.
>twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/831893694429151232

I'm an ex-MAD II (Militärischer Abschirmdienst Abt. Sabotage und Spionage Abwehr)
Got into it after i became a Hauptmann (rank)

You see this guy here:
>>twitter.com/20committee

He is basically a smart business man. All he did as spook was push paperwork and other low-tier intelligence work.
He claims he got scoops here and there and all #TheResistance is eating it up.
Louise Mensch on top and several neo-con and MSM people like AMJoy do the same.
That guy is great at social media marketing with his BS stories and worst of all is that he is being misinformed on purpose and Louise Mensch just took the bait

>pic related is my MAD Abt. II Marke backside not showing my former number

even before the "trolls" discovered his poll it was still at 50/50

What do you know, a Canadian focusing in the BLACKED aspect of the game...

Only a sith deals in absolutes.

Lads, we're the jedi. The force is memes.

She drank too much at her reception. Her husband took the pic.

He deleted that too

>I hate fascism so much that I will shut down and censor anything that doesn't follow my opinion.
>there is absolutely no reason that the media or the social media would lie;therefore I will delete this public poll that was open to everyone,thus censoring the results.

eternal leaf in charge of chess

HE FUCKING DELETED EVERYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHA

COMPLETE Sup Forums VICTORY IN THIS BATTLE OF THE MEME WAR.

we need to spam him with gif related everytime he posts

LIBERALS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN HYPOCRISY

Beautiful.

>people who didn't agree with me voted in a way I didn't like
>hijacked

Kek, just take Takei already.

>tfw you will never be a leaf
At least you're both shitposting communists.