en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Halder
youtube.com/watch?v=zNNCTAa0bQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not enough German scum died desu

>no Canada
>no USA

fuck you and your North Americophobic chart, shitlord

*Watch JEWISH posters try to deny this

I think those numbers were blown out of proportion just to get more reparation money.

their losses were so inconsequential its not even worth mentioning. America has NEVER been in a real life or death conflict.

denied

The Russian army had more soldiers than guns, it's strange to think a war has commenced where zerg rushing was an actual tactic

The British Raj isn't on there either, which was the 2nd largest deaths on the eastern front

>british raj
>eastern front

Soviets would never lie. And how Poland is supposed to have lost 5 million is beyond me. They were probably counting German losses on former German territory as their own.

>Germany has the Nazi flag
>China uses the PRC flag

*Watch /leftypol/ try to deny this

>studying history by playing call of duty

They lost the battle but won the war?
Nobody denies that.

muh humanwaves

> Bolan unironically 6 gorillion

How come in school I never learnt about Soviet or Chinese involvement in WW2 if they made up 2/3 of the death toll?

during first 6 months of fighting soviets took ~5 million casualties, 3 mil of which POWs, while being purely on the defensive

they weren't sending waves, they didn't even have military maps of the USSR when the fighting started

First one's here

Nobody is denying it

Nazis killed lots of civilians for no reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Halder

This, there was a shortage of guns but men in the reserves were expected to die either way and zerged at the nazis. If they didn't Zerg there was a Soviet officer behind them with a pistol whose job it was to execute deserters.

Fun times slavbro

Because they arenĀ“t feminist enough.

>8.863.000 Kameraden died fighting bolsjeviks and the international Jews
RIP brothers, we will continue your fight and make you proud!

I suppose the whole thing includes civilian deaths AND includes jews in the nations they actually belonged to. Before the war the jews in poland were just polish of jewish religion.

>Muh Holocaust

Lmao

kek, second one with an unexpected flag

>Anglo school
>not pure Anglo-Judeo propaganda and brainwashing
pick one

lotta people died in the polish death camps

>He can't just google this

Lmao at your life comrade. You had a 2-4% shortage of weapons which is why lend lease was made. That's a high as shit percentage in terms of actual numbers.

Are you retarded?

The chart you posted shows Military + Civilian deaths, 9 million Soviet solider died, the rest are civilians.

remove gommies !!

>b-b-b-but muh communism is da best!
>b-b-b-but muh bash the fash!

HAHAHA I wish 10 times the slav shit subhuman commie scum died although this is a nice consolation. Killing Russians is truly something I would be willing to risk my life for, if WW3 ever starts I will enlist.

Good podcast called hardcore history explains the whole zerg rush fiasco pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=zNNCTAa0bQ4

Soviet data is total bogus. They just hide there deaths from hunger in 1930s and after war. Real soviet demographic losses in ww2 are no more than 18 millions. That is total excessive death of war time comparing to peace time. Here included bad nutrition and etc.

>le nazies killed only civillians

Tell me more.

Reminder that Americans had a KD Ratio that was legendary.

muh six gorrilion kraut wominz raped

lmao

Most of our casualties are civilians.

>greece

>Turks can't read
Can't say I'm suprised

I clearly pointed out that Soviet military deaths numbered to be 9 million, Nazis killed up to 17 million soviet citizens.

Next you're going to deny fact like you deny the Armenian genocide.

3.8 mil of pows in 1941 while kia in 1941 were very small comparing to later years

>calls me turk
>56%
lol 17 GORRILLION soviet civillians died, 6 rubles have been added to ur account comrade

Better 56% than 0% such as you my Turkish friend

another kek by my favorite holiday destination
You do good itt

>113220161

Russian shill detected.

Maybe if your shitty government spent money on it's people and not online shilling nad letting Putin steal 200 billion you wouldn't be such a shithole, now go to the window of your shitty 350 sq ft commie block apartment and jump out of it, death is a preferable fate than living in Russia.

pls continue making me laugh richard b spencer! Nina "infiltrate the alt-right to push pro russian propaganda" byzantina sure has done her job

He probably meant pacific\CBI theater

>Nazis killed up to 17 million soviet citizens

what?

>Next you're going to deny fact like you deny the Armenian genocide

w-what?

what was the Civil War?

Oh look it's a Ahmed and Muhammed reunion.

post soviet "data"
calls himself redpilled

no wonder turks has low iq

How about we agree it's turk genes? All the times some turks invaded europe, they'd usually get as far as where ukraine is now.

Brits marched those poor boys into Burma and faught the japs in the most austere conditions in the entire war.

The Chinese civilian death toll's a lot higher than this pie chart is giving it credit for

Look Bulgarians daddy is here to defend him

Hans got a good k/d ratio.

Russia is full of muslims, if I was muslim I would be pro Russia

War of 1812

Im not even Russia, my argument is simply that Nazis killed more civilians than military

American education. You're a good goym. Your Jewish overlords are proud of you.

Atleast hes whiter than you :^)

nazis killed a lot of civilians (Russians, Poles). But their casualties are mainly soldiers.

Very easy to read flags and shit 10/10

Are you people fucking retarded? Look between the Japanese and Nazi flags.

Daily reminder

This explains a lot if your standard of whiteness is Turks.

turk population in bulgaria
>7%
tatar population in russia
>more than 15%
kek

>thinking its a meme

You have no clue how this number is calculated. It is bogus. Soviet just hided there deaths from hunger in 1930s and after war. Also they count all excessive death of war time comparing to peace time. Here included bad nutrition and etc.

>literally btfo
>cruiselaugh.Jpg
You got Tsushima'd

More like

Turkish nationals in Bulgaria
>7%

Ethnic Turks in Bulgaria
>100%

turk population in bulgaria
>100%

u are just typical churkas

Like I said better 56% than 0%

That's greece

Yeah larger part of the deaths were civilians. who care ? when slav dies it is not a tragedy.

The more I think of it, the more it makes sense, even with the thing that both Ukrainians and Turks were all buddy buddy with the nazis.

>t.

>Minorities are leading birth rates!

Yeah, they have been for a while now, but they keep on killing each other making their overall population growth pretty low.

>56%
>better than 85%

Stay eternally blacked

Your welfare keeps them alive long enough to have more children with whitey's women.

You fucking moron

>literally btfo
>plot of call of duty

How sad

You've been reduced to posting meme pictures due to your lack of arguments.

wow ridiculing Pootin is so offensive for Russians. I'm so triggered.

85% what?
Turk?

Yes 56% white is better than 85% Turk.

>calls me turk as an argument
friend, u didn't have arguments for a start

just shows which countries were the most civilised... oh look the UK and US, what a surprise

Lel. That's really funny.

It's a perfectly valid argument

Bulgaria was under ottoman occupation for 700+ years. It's very unlikely that there is a single non mixed Bulgaria alive today.