Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

So I've been thinking about the idea of creating a new United European state as I'm tired of seeing the current one killing us off with uncontrollable 3rd world immigration and shoving the multi cult agenda down our throats...

The idea is to unite the European people under a single state and create it into the new world economic and military super power as it has a very strong potential of being one.

With that being said the economic and political policies would be aimed more towards helping our own people instead of providing hand outs for 3rd world dictators and supporting Islamic monarchies such as Saduia Arabia.

Hypothetically speaking, if the this new state would have been created than it's current policies would be aimed at the mass deportation of 3rd world economic migrants, helping eastern European economies develop more after being under communist rule for so many decades and having a much tougher stance against countries such as China for manipulating the exchange rate to get better position on trade.

In regards to our foreign relations we would have friendly ties with America and start having warmer relations towards Russia as well as any other civilized state who is willing to co-operate.

I was thinking that the new state would have a single foreign and economic (both monetary and fiscal) policy whilst granting each individual country autonomy of it's own domestic laws such as immigration, criminal and civil law.

This new state would have a single military that serves only the interest of the European state. This new state shall also have the same single market as the current one with outside members being able to join it for a fee in order encourage more trade and flow of goods.

If anyone has any questions about certain policies, suggestions or criticism then feel free to leave a comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrBbN0vvGLA
youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit flag

lol

I agree, pic related should be the flag (and the ideology)

Yeah I know the flag is shit lol I was desperately trying to find one that was different to the EU flag

You know full well that if you do something like that contries like mine would leech off of countries like yours.
The only thing we need is freedom of trade and movement in the EU, close the EU paliaments and that bs, and Europe will be a prosperous place.

FwmtdC That's why I propose to help such countries so they can become financially independent.

English must be the only official language of the United states of Europe for it to work.

you absolutely fucking newfag, do you know how to properly reply to a coment?
How do you become financially independent being dependent on other countries aid? I don't want my country to be more of a wellfare nig nog that it actually is.

I can see that, but if you go by numbers probably most people have german or french as a first language.

Yeah I just found out how to reply

Dumb idea.

Just stick with your gloomy island and let everyone stick with their own lands

So? Most of them know English anyway.

It would be better if English was the official language as it's already taught in most European schools and most people know it as a 2nd language anyway.

My point is that you can't alienate so many people at once in such a short time, in Spain we have 4 or 5 regionalist movements that run their regions like autistic dictators (You can't study in Spanish language in Catalonia for example), and they still bitch about it every day.

fuck off

Pierre, give me a sit rep on what the Ahmeds are doing in France.

what do you mean? They are doing the usual stuff

/thread

You used to be a net contributor. What happen

There isn't riots or what?

there is a bit of excitement since the nig got assraped by a cop baton but nothing really major
muds burning cars isn't out of the ordinary tbf

It might get serious quickly though, only time will tell

We should agree to peaceful diplomacy, no wars, or anything of that sort.

Yo wtf I dind't know, why almost all rich countries are in negatives? Is this some sort of scheme?

sounds like mosely
youtube.com/watch?v=vrBbN0vvGLA

the problem is going halfway will only make it weaker. the real redpill is going full leftist

no, we already have ethnic nation states for every Euro people
what we need is a total dissolution of artificial bullshit that is EU and the Eurozone
we've been had one time too many

It's not going to happen.

Story shows that the only union that truly works are made with violence

>being bitchboy to russian and american superstates
europeans must dominate or they will be destroyed. there cant be a compromise

how's that german cock taste? you seem thirsty for more
all I want to dominate lies within my national borders

> united europe
European nations bračne strong because we were competing, what you you are proposing is the downfall of the continent. Also
> muh Yurop ekstra stronk cuz gubbermint be free of joos
We all know government officials never work for you, but their own interests unless held on a tight leash and threatened with a knife to the nuts. What makes you think this will change in your eurosoyuz?

>all I want to dominate lies within my national borders
unfortunately, there are other people who want to dominate that too. there is no world where slovenia gets to be sovereign

Based kekec.

Take a good look at the map and compare it to a 1980's issue.

enlighten me because I see no danger of any external threats for my glorious motherland but I can understand your post-soviet ptsd acting up since you got raped so hard

Well going by you own logic a united Europe would be stronger as we'd have more resources to pill in in order to compete against everyone else. Plus the economies would continues to be compete, it would just be a bigger free market.

You better kick the Jews out at the same time or they will subvert it just like the old one

Why is this image not centered.
Why do you guys keep posting it not centered.

Remove Mudslimes from Europe.

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs

By my own logic your superstate will eventually run out of shitskins to deport and look for other ways to justify its existence, just like the European cancer in Brussels is doing now, resulting in another entity that makes life for Europeans miserable.
> bigger free market
It doesn't work like this. Transport costs still exist. Also good luck finding any bureaucancer that will abolish laws that give them work. Governments must be kept in check with referendums and guns or they just metastasize.

A federation is a bad idea, I can only see a confederation at the European level. It would be loose and decentralized, helping with the coordination of international projects.

The Swiss man is wise, listen to him.

The Chinese prefer a united Europe that way they only have to deal with one state entity and they deal with the entire continent. Example would be a potential FTA between a Federal EU and China which would magnify the high level of disparity between pro-China advanced economies like France, Britain and Germany with developing economies in Poland, Greece, and Romania whos local economies would be in direct competition with China. You could just say 'no fta with china' but then you would deny France, UK, and Germany reciprocal access to the largest consumer market in world for the sake of Poland, Romania, and Greece and then we're right back where the EU is today, developed nations tired of being hindered by some sense of continental collectivism leaving one by one.

I say just join portugal, spain, italy and greece, you other fuckers deserve to go down desu

Extremely shit flag desu
Here is some what normal.

Transport costs exist but thanks to our current single market system something called tariffs don't. No tariffs means cheaper imports, lower cost of living, lower business cost and thus making our European markets more competitive than foreign ones that aren't in a single market system.

Much better flag. thx mate

The stars are an anglo thing, very distasteful

I can see how large nations benefit from removing certain barriers to aid their economies while simultaneously putting up external barriers that act as a protectionist shield
take a look at agricultural markets in EU, they rely completely on the budget gibs while cheaper imports outside EU cannot even enter thus making your point about competition moot
large economies also conquer and make smaller ones dependant on them, especially those devoid of control over the currency
as sovereign european nation states each of us would have to find a niche of their own and work on perfecting that instead of becoming kraut pariahs like it's been happening ever since € was miscegenated

>No tariffs means cheaper imports, lower cost of living, lower business cost and thus making our European markets more competitive than foreign ones
That would be true if we had left it at that. However this was all made obsolete when they started introducing regulations. Regulations about cucumber curvature, allowed paint thinners, maximum vacuum power etc. this is currently killing the European economies, and no amount of euroshilling will change it.
Add to that prize guarantees and other failed economic initiatives, such as the milk prize guarantees, and you have the same fiasco we are in today.
If we had small national governments, tariffs would be a short issue, because when citizens notice its impact they can remove it faster than it takes to go trough a centralized bureaucracy.

I like the way you're thinking, britbro

the first step is a second british referendum though

U can't force all nations diverge in one, there are too many ideologic, cultural, economical differences etc to archieve a functional estate, ppl just not prepared yet to a globalized multicultural world...or even continent.
Despite that in the end we all will be a planet of mixed breeds and monopolized politics so it doesn't really matter

Well as a continent we overall specialize in services such as banking and insurance and with emerging economies such as China and Brazil, the demand for those services can only grow.

1. kike usury is no more european than curved noses, yelping oy vey and counting to 6 gorillion
2. show me what percentage of employees works in banking and insurance industries

take that fucking globalist kike alcoholic meme of a manlet failure off my board, you utter niggers

not gonna happen, little non-country

That shit has to be fake

Never

It's not, that's his real tweet. Have fun when he's in charge of germanïye.

sure thing shill, what's not gonna happen is your employment or any semblance of a future for you
I guess you also don't care about pic related either since you're nothing but shit-fot-genes, being raped by alien scum already

Damn son. The next reconquista has to be from south to north instead of the other way arround, holly shit.

this piece of shit is currently the president of european parliament

At least he rammed that into the ground, so he's not competent and will do the same with whatever he gets his swollen alcoholic's fingers on.

Here's the big 3. You can't look it up for the rest.

That is the volume in terms of money moved, not how many people are working in it.

Are you fucking serious? Muds burning cars is usual shit? Can I join the foreign legion for six months just to shoot slimes?

Non US countries getting rowdy.
lol
Calm down

It's a good indication of the rough % of the workforce that works in each sector.

SERVICES SECTOR includes everything that doesn't produce a physical product and service-based economies are based on replacable min wage dead end jobs, your pencil pushers furthering the kike globalist agenda are such a miniscule percentage they are irrelevant in this respect

the future will render traditional employment obsolete and with it the welfare state, weakening its overwhelming grip over individuals, can't wait for that to happen
by non-traditional I mean no middlemen, no monopolies, no regulations, no forced currencies, easy global presence, personalized niche products/services carried out by free individuals or groups of individuals
industrial shit will still be done by corporations ever more relying on automation

Where would the capital be though?

>united europe
Never going to happen after the shitshow that was the EU.

I hardly understand the point you're trying to make.

The % of GDP from each sector indicates the rough % of the workforce that works there. I used banking and insurance as an example of the service sector.

Keep getting smug about (((poll))) results. Not like they have ever been very far off the mark before, right?

it's not centered because the flag last longer when the fly is worn out.

fucking leaf

Probably the financial center of Europe or Rome cause Imperium

>European Union create a crisis
>ooops you know what would solve that? we should Unite Europe more :^)

Fuck off with your tension strategy.

English Common Law tradition or nothing. It is objectively proven as the superior system. America owes all its wealth and success to English common law tradition.
Free Speech -- No Compelled Belief -- Right to Armament -- Limited Government -- Home As Castle -- Privacy -- Free Assembly -- Private Property
Without all of these, you have nothing.

what about alimony?

>The % of GDP from each sector indicates the rough % of the workforce that works there.
Wrong. Also, what he is getting agitated about is that there will be no social mobility and basically serfdom, since 'services' encompass bankers and waiters all the same.

Covered under private property.

Which crisis are you on about?

The Swiss seem to have things pretty well figured out. We should all just join the Helvetic Confederation, one new canton at a time.

Good flag too. Nice and simple, and outwardly Christian to put off the Saracens, while having symetrical proportions to make it approximate various old sun symbols of significance to our warrior-herder linguistic ancestors... ;o)

You're implying the new EU will restrict movement of labor which it won't. It's a free market, you may chose what you want to do and how am I wrong?

No, they don't. They're dependable on kike gold and 25% of their population is foreign. The Swiss meme is the most laughable here

>So I've been thinking about the idea of creating a new United European state as I'm tired of seeing the current one killing us off with uncontrollable 3rd world immigration and shoving the multi cult agenda down our throats...

>Which crisis are you on about? :^))))

Italy doesn't forget EU killed the man that was holding back the barbaric hordes.

>creating a new United European state

This while the following exist:
>Separatism in UK
>Separatism in Belgium
>Separatism in Spain
>Separatism in Italy
>Separatism in France
>Separatism in Romania
>Separatism in Germany

As patriotic as I may be, just let people keep to themselves. I think the world will be happier when it's divided into bundles of like-minded people rather than making unstable combinations for the sake of """unity""".

Although, give people the liberty to change the environment if they don't assimilate in a given one.

I'm all for an uncucked European confederacy but we'll need a better flag than this

But guess that people can't learn from mistakes.

>Thinks I'm pro EU when I'm talking about creating a new one
>Thinks EU=NATO

> I think the world will be happier when it's divided into bundles of like-minded people rather than making unstable combinations for the sake of """unity""".

This. Most immigrants just naturally sticks with themselves and create their own segregated environment.

One of my relative immigrated to Germany and even despite being really excited with the idea of hanging out with Germans at first, he eventually feels off and just mostly be around other Asians anyways. I heard that the kids that are born there blend in more easily though.

Nothing's perfect, and they do at least have elements of direct democracy and regional autonomy that I find attractive, which would be more helpful in reversing the problems than the fucked up "representation" system seen in most our states, as well as a healthier attitude towards defence and public ownership of weapons.

Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Trying to unify Europe again and again and again.

>implying NATO wasn't doing EU bidding
How much stupid do you think people are around here?

Remember when European flags used to have those coat of arms on them? Looks much better than plain stripes and colors.

Pic related is my second most favourite European flag, next to the Union Jack. Don't quite like the Nordic flags and most flags with triangles on the side. They always look off.

No need to remember when your flag still has one

>talk about how 3rd world migration is killing Europe
>Pizza fag thinks I'm for it

Have you even fucking read the original post?

Stop playing stupid, you know exactly what I'm talking about. EU decided to genocide its own population in the snap of a second, how would you know for sure that wouldn't happen again?

It's all a strategy of tension to justify a more invasive government.

Fuck off and let us be free nations.

Spanish Empire flag was pretty good desu

No, I really don't have a fucking clue.

>can't understand a simple concept
>thinks he knows what's best for a continent

Oh i am laffin.