FUCK BRITAIN

FUCK BRITAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2014/jun/20/kosovan-albanians-name-children-tony-blair-tonibler
youtube.com/watch?v=xvtfj2d3jvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 wrongs make a right ;)

that summarizes liberalism

>killing more than 20 million innocent native americans is "establishing civilization".

Fuck this board.

The flip side to this is:

RESISTS WHITE INVASION AT ALL COSTS

COMPLAINS WHEN WHITES RESIST THEM

K

I am british, but that doesnt mean i hate this fucking CUNTry i dont like my own country, what? We had the biggest empire ever? Well that just shows we're greedy, we are obsessed with going on holiday to spain for some sun, but we complain about innocent syrians trying to survive, we suck on other countries dicks but hate foreigners

Stop using the Internet. Which was invented by Whites then

>innocent
they coud find another place to settle, america is a big place, but they themselves decided to fight and lost.

FUCKIN GET EM SERBIA

GET THAT BOY

RIP EM UP SON

WE GOT A FUCKIN EURO FIGHT ON OUR HANDS

If that's what it takes to get them to poo in a loo.

Also we commited crimes as an empire amd blair was helping bush with his war crimes, we blame poles for working harder than us at our jobs and syrians will do jobs we dont want, we also drew borders on a map after WWI and disrespected arabic tribes, and when we drew borders we made countries like iraq, sryia, israel, and others

>A self loathing cuck

You are the ruin of this country

>innocent
Wrong.

Burger, the poos have been civilised thousands of years before the anglo-saxons

You forget though, the fucking savages didn't have writing, metallurgy, or even agriculture in some cases. They were literal hunter gatherers stuck in the stone age

If they weren't going to adapt, they needed to be removed so we could build proper civilization

ITT:

Canadian Banter

And a cuck

You're just salty you weren't one of the luck 25% of the world's population that hadn't been civilised by us, think of the greatness your country would have acheived if you were

You must be new here

>kills innocent bosnians
>omg dont kill innocents you imperial monsters

Remove kebab then yourself.

Success breeds jealousy

Why bring Spain into this?

This

>canadians think this is banter

More like, slave the retards, complains when slaves break free and they shit on everything they touch

We didn't colonise half the world, we ruled it. There was never enough of us to change the social and ethnic makeup of all those countries, especially fucking India!! Stop equating political rule with the swamping of Europe with immigrant masses who add nothing and want to change social norms.

Totally agree m8

R U L E B R I T A N N I A
B R I T A N N I A R U L E S T H E W A V E S
B R I T O N S N E V E R W I L L B E S L A V E S

Ignore Scottish posters

Do not reply to Scottish posters

Hide all Scottish posts

>he thinks that i am an orthodox s*rbroach

You and your country are the biggest racist right now.

How many refugees have you taken in? Disgusting fascist.

It appears our superiority has caused a bit of consternation once again. :^)

I don't remember colonising Poland

Stop using electricity which invented by a Croatian.

y-you colonized us

n-notice me senpai

> Cucked serbian gypo goes Full Retard
keks

that flag is Shit an Gay faggot !

Colonising (brining civilisation, really - I don't see any third world nations operating by any political or economic model that wasn't invented by the west) only brought a few thousand Britons at a time. At the height of its controller over India, the British had less than 10,000 Britons on the subcontinent, overseeing countless millions of Indians. If you want to be fair, you would have to ask how Britons would feel if 0.001% of Britain's population were immigrants, and I think that the white Britons would be ok with that. How would Indians react if there were hundreds of millions of white people overtaking the subcontinent? I'm pretty sure they'd complain, too. So you can't be angry at modern Britons today.

>electricity was invented

Who invented water?

Glad someone was able to ID that shit flag. I had it down as some African shithole it's that low down in the pecking order.

>he fell for the tesla is a croat meme

half of those countries they didn't even colonize, what is this meme?

Who is Faraday?

Tesla was a meme scientist who's only contribution was harnessing AC current.

>HUR DUR RACISM BAD

I remember being 14.

tl;dr
Kek

He was born in Croatia, which makes him Croat.

He also had Croatian blood.

>Make point because we should let inmigrants enter because they will destroy your culture and kill you.

????

What did the brits do to Serbia?

>now now, two wrongs don't make a right, so make sure you do the right thing while i continue to do whatever the fuck i want
that summarizes the right

When I was born you were Serbocroatia. Why did you seperate?

>niggers come to your house and tell you you're free to move away, or fight and get yourself killed

>they only colonized half the earth

We were pretty vocal in our support of the NATO bombing of Serbia, Muslim Turks are naming their kids after Tony Blair now

theguardian.com/politics/2014/jun/20/kosovan-albanians-name-children-tony-blair-tonibler

We don't really have any colonies on Mars in case you hadn''t noticed yet...

This is a map of the countries Britain has invaded, burgers are appropriating our memes

Serbiches chimped out and then got btfo by NATO.

Daily Reminder: The entire world is rightful Anglo clay

Fuck you.
If it weren't for Britian and their colonization, you wouldn't have the modern world, you stupid faggot.
You wouldn't have that computer you're using to bash them with.

Well I guess thumbs up for bombing those imbeciles, but if muslims start to love your country you are clearly doing something wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvtfj2d3jvE

Its using modern borders I think. Although the map of every country ever invaded by Britain is bigger than that.

Don't see a connection here?

>Population of 10.5 million spreading out to 25% of the world's landmass
Versus
>Population of 25% of the world's landmass trying to cram itself on to one tiny island.

Hmm...

WE BROUGHT WHITE CULTURE TO THEM AND TRIED TO MAKE THEIR COUNTRIES LESS SHIT SO THEY WOULDNT FLOOD OUR COUNTRIES WITH THEIR SHIT.

stupid.

BTW, immigration is not the same as being a settler. Before us, most of those countries were trash heaps and wild lands filled with shitskins. After the white man they became cultural and economic centers...flooded with shitskins. The second the huwhite man left they reverted back to trash heaps as they neglected what they were given. Whites going to other countries to improve them is like cuck tier gibs.

Pretty sure the Germans would have invented the first computer then the Swiss would have invented the Internet later on without the Brits colonizing 3rd world shitholes... But that's just my humble opinion.

The decrease in Nationalism as messed up Britain.

What happened to the Brits who conquored the world? What happened to the ones that stopped Nazis from ever stepping on British soil?

A lot of entitled idiots nowdays.

I only have a problem with Muslim immigrants. Former colonials welcome (except muzzies)

Classic Post of the day lad

...except they generally accept immigrants from their ex-colonies, that's why they have so many pakis and poo in loos. So your argument is invalid.

Great shitpost

But they didnt so fuck you hans

a leaf using a brit proxy

The vast majority of colonialism was a purely administrative affair.
Millions upon millions of non Europeans are settling in Euorpe whilst our birthrates are below replacement.

>implying the british empire actually benefited working class cannon fodder

Those savages couldn't make anything close to civilization

They hated us so much they now want to live with us.

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.

"Civilization"

Raping the land beyond repair is what civilized people do?

At least the Stone age native Americans were self sustaining.

>Father is Serb Ortho priest
>Mother is Serb
>Man literally professed himself to be Serbian

Cucking this hard

>the land
Our Clay lad

fake serb

albanian living in serbia identified

How are children responsible for their great great great grand parents actions, and also, only a tiny percentage of Brits were colonials or profited from it, and they mostly probably emigrated.

Self sustaining, sure.

But where are their great works of art? Where are their tributes to their history comprised of 250-man orchestras and choirs? Where are their great painters and sculptors? What did they contribute to the sum of human knowledge? Where are their great explorers and ferocious conquerors and warriors? When have they sent someone on a perilous journey thousands of miles from land, or into space?

Fuck man, you live in Canada. Don't you know all the abos do these days is drink and huff paint and gasoline?

Shit, nigger.

>serbs are still buttmad we bombed yugoslavia into the dust

>native-cunts slaughter all the anglo settlers or drive them out
meanwhile
>p-p-p-pls don't be mean and accept us overrunning your nation you racist cunts!
I mean if you want to play that way can we slaughter all the immigrants like they did to the ones in SA?

>But where are their great works of art?

White Christians stole it and burned it

>Where are their tributes to their history comprised of 250-man orchestras and choirs?

>durr why isn't their culture the exact same as ours was?

>What did they contribute to the sum of human knowledge?

Kinda hard to contribute anything when white devils were raping and slaughtering every native.

>Where are their great explorers and ferocious conquerors and warriors?

They were good warriors, they just didn't have muskets, they fought like men with bows, axes, and swords.

>When have they sent someone on a perilous journey thousands of miles from land, or into space?

The natives in north America came from Asia, so they did go on a journey to get there you literal retard.

It's an Albanian roach using Serb proxy.

>takes 500 years worth of history and lumps them together to make a political point about current year
Fucking liberals

#DiversityForBritain

Stormfag logic:

>regarding American Indians: "fucking red skins deserved it, primacy of the fittest, the fact that they did not evolve technologically or in tactics to fight back means they lost fair and square, life is winners and losers and they just need to accept they lost"

>regarding immigration into white nations: "WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHNO FAIR NO FAIR!!!!"

Actually it was discovered by Ben Franklin

>the burger thinks having soldiers in a country is the same as colonizing it

Ahahahah do you think maybe they would have been able to defend themselves better if they weren't so shitty at being civilized?

this much low Qual B8

We gave them a chance to learn about our civilization and get absorbed into our culture. Instead they decided to attack us. They started a war, and they lost. Moral of the story, don't start wars you can't win. Fucking cuck.

They died out to old world disease if they didn't you can bet those fire water chuggers would have scalped all the whities off the continent.

>stir last night's haggis
every fucking time I even see that broads face, I laugh uncontrollably

The problem with that argument is that, stormfags aren't allow to go out and start a race war without military intervention. You know, laws and shiet too.

serbia, you're better than this

Cite one immigration law created by Native Americans.

>Implying they're remotely the same

Because sending a few thousand educated people for administration is the same as sending millions upon millions of unending low skilled people that probably won't even work.