Happening-deprived

Anyone elese here feeling like shit since muslims stopped randomly killing people in western countries?
I feel like i really fucking need a big fucking happening.
Prefereably in germany.
Praise KeK

My theory is that most the the cells are waiting for a big event or the order to carry out some big coordinated attack, or they may even see it as world war 3 or the great holy war. Hamas, Hezbollah, many groups have this kind of disciplined philosophy where they are mostly in a holding pattern, not attacking without "permission" or however it works.

I think it is a combination of everyone being on high alert and most of the terror cells running in "submarine mode" where they are just staying put and waiting for an order. There must be some reason there is a delay, strategy wise, it is probably because prolonging the terror without attacks is a cost effective way to keep people scared while only doing attacks seasonally or in waves.

So another part of my theory is that lots of the happenings we see are one-off "useful idiots" to the Islamic cause. They generally aren't actually a career terrorist, in a cell, etc. They are amateurs. What really scares me is the thousands of career terrorist/spies in our country who are waiting for the big muslim holy war. I hope it isn't more than a few thousand.

The random killings and things like pulse night club and stuff probably aren't ordered by ISIS or any other middle east based terror group. These lone wolf attacks are the complete opposite of the organized-cell based attacks which go off the Al-Qaeda hand book which is basically like the CIA false-flag hand book. Same thing, same type of operation. CIA trained Al-Qaeda (in the 80s or 90s who knows) to carry out attacks effectively, like a paramilitary unit. I don't think there has been a single attack on that level in the USA since 9/11, where they are like foreign intelligence officers involved in a terror op. THAT is what we need to be afraid of, Mossad/Saudi/CIA trained/funded terror cells.

Find something else to hate on faggot

afraid of? i cant fucking wait for it im literally shaking from HAPPENINGdeprivation

YOU
yes YOU need to get the fuck out and create your own happenings.
germans are fucking retarded castrated children

Patience, lad. It's only a matter of time.

Youre irrelevant now, kid.

>Anyone elese here feeling like shit since muslims stopped randomly killing people in western countries?
No they haven't.
Your country just stopped reporting it.
We get reports on the daily on murders happening in Germany.
All other Americans can confirm this.
Whenever we try and link you to this news the website is blocked for you fags.

Toronto Canada just to see Justin Cuckeau squirm

I'm more afraid of a nuclear war than muzzies makeing any significant difference here in the next decade.

If the news don't report it, it didn't happen you fucking retard. Truth is a subjective concept.

Don't worry, there will be a happening soon

Why are you afraid?
What are you afraid of?
Do you believe a world war would be bad for this country?

they fear the Trumpreality

>If the news don't report it, it didn't happen you fucking retard. Truth is a subjective concept.
Is this what you fucking Europeans actually believe?
This can't be real.
You can't be more retarded than the average American.
Holy fuck, everyone under 115 IQ should be gassed.

start a muhammad cartoon contest, provoke them a little. shouldn't be too hard

I think when that Canadian went off the rez, he scared them a bit. They don't like getting the same dose of medicine they give others.

good goy yes they will all behave

My bet is that it's still happening but there's a media blackout.
you could see those greasy fakenews fucks doing this- to prevent people from support trump's action on muslims they purposefully censor all the muslim stuff completely.

>You are now entering the eye.

Same here. I do feel somehow the real happenings have reduced. I think it is building up to something. It is almost as if it doesn't happen when you want it to happen. I guess when mind is occupied with something else, the great happening would happen. Stay safe you guys. Praise kek

Pls KEK give us happenings

the muslim terrorists are just retarded mudslimes. their leaders are controlled by state actors who coordinate them