>She says she's impressed I can "handle an ethnic girl"
>I laughed and continued the damn thing

I wasn't offended, but is that racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Spectrum_of_eye_color
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you sliding?

Bill would never wear that fucking hat, mutt.

Trumpkins should be gutted with a soup can lid.

Probably something with the U.S demographics

>Making out with an Indian (feather) grill

ew

Everything's racist nowadays.

Fuck off, medpack.

What's impressive about that, your ancestors were quite adept at handling savages.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres

That's the thing. We domesticate everything from wolves, to nogs, to the internal combustion engine. Goddamn, son.

>indian(feather)
More like tree nigger

Don't you have a toilet witch to exorcise?

Don't you have standards? An obese, cargo-shorts-wearing mutt nation with a bastardized concept of culture

What a cruel joke for cuckservatives to fight against "killing babies" when *you* are the abortion

Neither of us are obese, nor do I own any cargo shorts (not sure about her). Just count your Jew gold from your mountain fiefdom and afterwards, make me a new watch, faggot.

He's probably not white himself

"Natives"
Are asians as a heads up, they're not a seperate or unknown ethnic group. They're straight up Asian from Siberia and resemble Chinese. You were making out with an Asian girl

That aside, yes it would be 'soft racism', non-whites who're insecure tell themselves that whites just 'can't handle them' which is why they're not largely interested in them. It's because whites are the most desired, laughing it off was probably the better approach

My rule to non-white girls: Fuck them and leave.

I have the urge to judge you, but I have fucked a black girl myself :(

Thank you for actually answering my question. I won't have to reply with a shitpost.

No problem user, the non-white bit was just friendly banter by the way

To be fair, I'm 1/4 Jap so I don't know if that qualifies.

>MFW I just realized how much Asian blood was involved

To be fair all Slavs and Gauls(celts, French, Spanish etc) descend from a group known as Scythians which were persian expats. All known Asian groups also all descend from Scythians. So Asians likely branched off from whites but I haven't been able to figure out what caused the differences. Japs differ from other asians in that they're the first hapas, a group of Chinese went down to the Islands inhabited by white Ainu and the resulting mix are the Japanese

The one characteristic I've been able to track down is the so called 'asian eye' aka Epicanthic fold, which seems to be present in all fetus's during womb development. Could be that it become more common because of a single mutation, or early alcohol use during pregnancy

I'd also note that all brown eyes or dark hair imply some asian or negro admixture. The green eyes come from asian or negro admixture as well. Brown + blue = green

Should have told her "Just continuing the traditon my ancestors started 500 years ago"

dots or feathers?

>On the way to go buy the ethyl Jew
>Drunk injun talking shit about how I owe him because my ancestors
>Tell him his ancestors should have fought harder
>MFW

guys pls tell me this post is wrong

>brown hair and green eyes checking in

>domesticate nogs
>domesticate

I think we failed that one Bob.

its wrong, eye color in regards to dna isn't like the fucking color wheel.

Hey, we were doing pretty well for a while there.

You have a point.

It just means that there is a lot less 'white' than what was previously thought user, I was surprised as well but I accepted it. The biggest question now is just figuring out the origin of the asian peoples. I'd also add that neither white nor asian descend from negros as far as I've found if that makes you feel better

lel rekt

Except for South East Asians, they're a cluster fuck of white asian and negro depending upon region. In fact there is even a long term debate in Thailand and other East Asian countries to distance themselves from other SEA's by trying to prove their descendant to Chinese immigration to remove the possibility of being related to negros

holy shit is that the waitress on the right

Funny enough it actually is like that, all existing eye colors are a range from Blue to brown, which you are depends on how much admixture you have
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Spectrum_of_eye_color

>thought irish werent white
>wouldnt kick out illegal mexicans

0/10 bait

It's just annoying

Usually non-white women like rougher sex and they are more aggressive. White guys are used to white women, so sometimes non-white women get annoyed about the lack of aggression

>killing savages
>list of massacres

Pathetic.

But when you get crazy aggressive and dominant with white women, it's practically domestication in itself. Shit's great.