Look up your local Freemason twitter

Look up the closest Freemason lodges twitter, look at their posts and what their followers are posting.

Post any suspicious shit here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mV4ZRAQdUno?t=2199
youtu.be/mV4ZRAQdUno?t=1473
youtube.com/watch?v=KQdNprROZPU
youtube.com/watch?v=ws2GDT0Xr78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ill start, I found this within a few mins of looking.

I would think Sup Forums would like the Masons its a club for white men. I have been a mason for 2 years and was a Demolay before that.

"no matter what exotic effects you favour in the evening, do tone them down for the office. Your particular chief may be quite broadminded, but some of his visiting clients may not," -

insiders say that abuse occurs outside normal meeting hours in masonic halls and that they abuse children on the masonic alter.

Source: youtu.be/mV4ZRAQdUno?t=2199

At 36:39

I've heard it's practically Jewish controlled however, not entirely sure about that tho

any evidence for this?

If he is actually a freemason and not some faggot LARPer he wouldn't be allowed to say anything

No it is majorly Christian the Bible is used in pretty much everything.

Also that is bullshit the easiest way to join the Masons is just to ask quit your conspiracy nonsense

But the requirements say to believe in A deity, not the Christian god, but just any god at all. Sounds a bit strange to me

Explain the shit that this guy says

Have you thought about the stuff you do? Have you ever considered that you are opening yourself up to satanic messages? Listen to that and tell me what you think as an insider.

I believe in Kek
Too bad I don't have the money to join and pay membership

watch the video, just because you haven't witnessed abuse or satanism doesn't mean it doesn't go on.

Even the oath you took on the bible on the first day is blaspheme.

DeMolay isn't so bad I was one for a couple years but that's like the introduction to get you used to seeing occult symbols as good or neutral because DeMolays use Mason lodges as meeting places and all their occult crap still decorates the lodge room, the black and white tile carpet and the pillars with the globes and the G with sun rays around it. The Master Councilor sits in the East on a raised platform. Tons of Mason in the rooms but the rituals we did weren't spooky occult stuff. DeMolay was just to hang out with my friends because they were all DeMolay too. It was just to get children used to the stuff they would do as a mason if they were following that satanic path.

Also there's no denying that hundreds of kids have testified that they were abused by Freemasons on the alter.

Yes Belief in a Deity is a requirement that much is correct but I don't think I have met anyone in my 6 years of being within a Masonic group that wasn't a Christian and I have never seen a non white.

I am not about to watch an hour of some nutjob ranting about stupid shit.

The Story of Masons worshiping Satan came about from the fall of the Templars. The king of France had a French Pope excommunicate them because he owed the Order a huge sum of money and didn't want to pay.

Dunno what Lodge you went to but the one I did in Hamilton Ohio when I was a Demolay had a blue carpet.

simpleton

Oh yeah we have to take oaths which are forbidden by Jesus to take as members of DeMolay on the Bible. He said let your Yea be Yes and No be No but they make you recite obligations of a DeMolay and then promise to follow them which no one would really do. One of the obligations was to honor womanhood but how can you do that if you fornicate with them? And the dances with the Rainbow Girls, which was female DeMolay like Order of Eastern Star is grown woman Masons, was the time when all the boys get to interact with all the girls. And we sure interacted if you know what I mean :^) I got in trouble for kissing this girl for like 3 songs in a row. So be warned young men

youtube.com/watch?v=KQdNprROZPU

youtube.com/watch?v=ws2GDT0Xr78

All the pedo shit is real in the UK, there's no denying it.

They have it somewhere. The Masons only take it out for their rituals then, both the lodges my chapter was in (we moved) had the carpet just out on the floor. It's more like a rug if it isn't incorporated as carpet.

There a sick fucks in every group, does that mean that all people in a group are sick in the head? No

Yeah can't say i have seen it even as a full Mason. Some Lodges do different stuff I guess My lodge is on the smaller side so maybe we just don't have one who knows.

Look into gnostic material, I can't sauce you.

I'm just on an infected temp shitposting puter