Does higher IQ result in higher urges for manipulation

Asians have the highest average IQ and score higher on most tests. Yet many of the asian based governments are authoritarian/communist in nature.

Hypothesizes: Higher IQ individuals have a predisposition to manipulate, control and oppress those that they see as 'lesser' or 'subhuman'. (see globalism, immigration crisis, american race conflict refine, EU, china)

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pfrost/rice-farming-and-gene-culture-co/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/30/researchers-may-have-found-many-of-chinas-30-million-missing-girls/?utm_term=.23742c4b0fdb
euronews.com/2016/07/22/animal-cruelty-is-violence-inherent-to-abattoirs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Southeast_Asia
hagarinternational.org/international/our-work/human-trafficking-the-facts/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763589/Report-reveals-shocking-levels-animal-cruelty-slaughterhouses.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
randomstory.org/10-countries-that-are-most-cruel-to-animals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_and_rights_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Yet many of the asian based governments are authoritarian/communist in nature.

it's the definition of "cultral thing". koreans even call their parent "our mother/father" instead of "my". they aren't individualist in slightest and authoritarian/communist nature is one of the outcomes of it.

thousands of years under dictators that crushed all opposition has thoroughly weeded dissent and critical thinking/questioning of power out of the chinese gene pool

Literally this, all human behavioral traits are heritable.

I think profession has much more to do with oppresion. eg.
Lawyers and Medfags

99% of scientific endeavors are TEAM projects these days.

Not to mention, just as there are short and tall people of all races, there are capable and creative people as well.

Asians have the highest proven inventiveness in the 21st century as indicated by ALL metrics. I'm sure you have all seen the graphs and citations circulated lately.

That's the only reason I can agree on, for the case of the sun setting on white people
Individuality no longer is a very productive trait where papers and inventions have moved from 1-man shows to a massive teams

Asians as a whole are as dumb as ants. American asians are the best of the best and still only beat average whites by a small margin.

calm down jung-son, i like koreans

Confucious/Budhist/communistic behavioural patterns are in east asian's nature.

I do not believe this necessarily is the result of IQ. You would have to look at other population groups (ethnicity) to see if the trend is there to test.

Jews for example and even dumb nig groups to see if they are less inclined.

As someone who has quite a lot of Koreans in his family I can say that their desire to manipulate and control others doesn't stem from their intellectual capacity but rather from them just being soulless.

They aren't able to follow basic logic for the most part or general nuances of speech. It seems they have trouble understanding when you're joking or serious as they don't grasp humor very well. It also seems they have trouble reading facial expressions.

This may be anecdotal but it has lead me to the conclusion that the average mixed and pure blood Korean isn't very compatible with western society.

Or maybe you're projecting because you're autistic and horrible and communication and social interaction, and the only facial expressions you can relate to are those of anime characters?

>whites have more empathy
>golden kek

Which race killed eachother over petty feudal squabbles for two millenia? Which race sacked Constantinople, their own Christian ally, by accident?

Which race genocided 200,000,000 Natives with guns, germs and steel?

Which race starved and drove 100,000,000's of Hindus to poverty?

Which race killing 6 gorillion in the Holocaust?

Which race killed almost 100,000,000 of its own in two World Wars?

Which race tried to turn all of China into opium addicted coolies?

Which race brought Asian workers by boat contracts to build their railroads and SHOT the workers when it came time to pay them?

Which race colonized Africa and enslaved tens of millions?

Which races created the devices that polluted and overpopulated the entire world? Killing trillions of animals, wreaking havoc on the ozone layer, and creating a climate catastrophe that tens of future generations will have to clean up?

Which race is hated by everyone, even their own women?

Which race has more empathy again?

Whites are evil. You are a worm infection upon the bowels of Mother Earth. That is why she is doing her best to exterminate you.

t. Asshurt zipperhead

>implying that retards don't deserve to be manipulated

t. Low IQ cheese nigger resorting to ad hominem because he has no argument

Also the effect of rice farming vs. wheat farming
unz.com/pfrost/rice-farming-and-gene-culture-co/

That is what happens when you think you're right.

I stated my argument to which you responded with ad hom. Whites may have done evil but every race has at some point. Whites have also done immeasurable good compared to the nigger races of the world.

Asians are all autistic

Kek confirms.

You call your own family soulless.

Whites are the type of people to send their parents to retirement homes and forget about them except to eke out a will.

Who is soulless?

bullshit

>You call your own family soulless

Your point? Just because I state things as I see them doesn't mean I don't love or care for them.

Criticizing whites for being able to afford outside the family care for their elderly parents holds no water.

Criticizing you for not giving a shit about caring for your OWN PARENTS the people that created and raised you is pretty soulless

You insult your extended family online just to prove a shitty argument and you say you care for them?

Typical whites. You only act polite or civil in public when there is a necessity. As soon as you take away the veil of decorum, your true colors show.

You have no internal consistency. No absolute morals. You are hypocrites and soulless liars.

>tortures dogs to make them taste better
>1 in 5 chinks have ancestry that links back to atilla because mass rape

The very premise of chink culture is one of brash truth and authoritarian bias. The act of greeting yourself in asiatic cultures is literally revealing your neck to the individual you're greeting. The hand-shake is a greeting of mutual respect unlike the chink "OOH U KIRR ME IF PREASE U SENPAI" bow of the head.

You assume I don't say the same to my seemingly soulless Korean family members. You assume whites are willing to burden their children with their care when they become unable to care for themselves.

My parents didn't live long enough for that to be an issue but my grandparents willingly went to a home rather than burden the rest of the family who have kids of their own and full time jobs.

In a way you are saying nigger races are selfish.

Asians are losing the collective mindset. The culture is becoming westernized at an incredible rate.

Criticizing you for not giving a about caring for your OWN CHILDREN the people that will extend your lineage is pretty soulless.

You murder your daughters in secret just to prove a shitty argument and you say you care for them?

Typical nips. You only act polite and civil around people that are perceived more powerful than you. As soon as you take away the veil of decorum, your true colors show.

You have no external consistency. Perfect and absolute morals. You are hypocrites and soulless liars.

That's not even an argument, albinigger

Pink nigger culture is all about killing 100 billion cows, sheep, chickens and other animals and then yelling at the Chinese and Japanese for killing a couple of thousand dogs or whales.

We'll stop eating dogs when your women stop fucking them all over Europe in animal bordelos and at home illegally, and when you stop euthanizing millions of them in the animal shelters where they are supposedly protected, because your corporations would rather BREED more animals than save the ones that already exist

hypocritical crackerniggers I swear

Actually those 30 million girls were just UNDOCUMENTED to evade government tax.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/30/researchers-may-have-found-many-of-chinas-30-million-missing-girls/?utm_term=.23742c4b0fdb

And let's say, hypothetically, that girls were aborted. Embryos =/= humans

Do you honestly know how easy it is to BTFO this hypothesis?

Check the IQ results of the Chinese, Japan, Koreans, in their respective countries.

lo and behold its still the same as their Asian American counterparts!

Its bullshit.
Consider that even whites have had authoritarian monarchy up until the late 18th century as their main form of government, same as everyone before that.
White supremacists only ever cite the last 300 years as evidence for inherent white superiority

>Has never had a personal connection with a dog, cow, pig, cat, or chicken

The inhumane torture of the animals in America is a byproduct of our mass production of meat. In china, they torture dogs for the soul purpose of entertainment and taste. There is a fucking festival based on dog torture....

I worked in a slaughter house for 2 weeks and killed roughly 100 cows. Unlike your zipper-head counterparts, white people feel and understand the detriment they are causing animals when killing them and try to make it swift as possible.

White trash retard

You have tortured hundreds of millions of HUMANS

your GOVERNMENT tortures humans

and not to mention, there are thousands of documented articles regarding animal abuse and inhumane slaughter

so fuck off

I'm out

Anyone else notice the yellows are starting to apporach poo levels of butthurt on here lately?

Nope
euronews.com/2016/07/22/animal-cruelty-is-violence-inherent-to-abattoirs

>white trash retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Southeast_Asia
hagarinternational.org/international/our-work/human-trafficking-the-facts/

We will bomb you again.

Given that acts are an American test I'm gonna assume this is only for American students, in which case since many are sent into US high schools so they can more easily get into elite US colleges, they probably come from a fairly wealthy background are probably reasonably bright to begin with (otherwise why waste your money). They should also collect data from those who are internationals and those who are relatively well off.

Interdasting.

>And in the case of so-called ritual slaughter – for halal and kosher meat – as seen on the L214 hidden camera footage, animals are not stunned. Animal rights groups argue this causes extra suffering.

>Ritual slaughter is increasingly common in France. In Corbas, it represents 60 percent of all killings. But as there is no legal obligation to specify the mode of slaughter on the meat packaging, exact figures are not known

>jews and muslims

>“For ritual slaughter – be it kosher or halal – we basically use the same method, even though there are some differences,” explained Jean-Luc Duperret. “The animal is contained in a trap, a number of shutters block its movements, then it is turned around, and a butcher bleeds the animal by cutting its throat. The animal stays in the trap for at least 45 seconds, until it loses consciousness. The body then falls out of the trap and after a while it is hoisted where it finishes bleeding.”

>KOSHER
>HALAL
>TFW the inhumane methods in question are actually Islamic and Jewish religious practices of slaughter

GTFO with that shit.

Many of those were done by Jews. I would get off your high horse though Asians have the high score on genocide/etc of their own people.

Just in the Great Leap Forward.

I mean God damn that white just now beat the Korean(?) cops killing spree and it was was kids on an island.

>Hispanic
>Race

Delete this thread

asians always do best in tests but turn out to be the worst workers in real world application, this probably has to do with their concept of 'face' where they have to pretend to be perfect, they memorize every fact so they can get their perfect scores, but they don't understand their subjects.

>we didnt hurt them it was dem jews and nigs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3763589/Report-reveals-shocking-levels-animal-cruelty-slaughterhouses.html

>The FSA figures detailed a total of 9,511 animal welfare breaches between July 2014 and June this year - of which 4,445 were the most serious. These cases - within category four - involve episodes where animals were subjected to 'avoidable pain, distress or suffering'.

>In Britain, more than 900 million farm animals are killed for food in 317 approved slaughterhouses each year.

10k vs 900m is statistically irrelevant.
Literally less than .1% of all animals are inhumanely slaughtered. Thanks to Halal and Kosher regulations, bleeding is still done en masse and is still the center-point for many animal rights activists.

That 10k is just the reported breaches
But admitting there are even any is bad enough, until you get zero, you have no moral high ground

bet the Han said the same thing during the fall of the Roman empire.

That's not what a hypothesis is.

ok Chang, so if asians are so much more empathetic how come 9 of the top 15 wars with the most loss of life were entirely caused by asians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

>conquest of the americas
>8.4m-137m deaths
These numbers are just loool

Wow.
Are those really the average scores?
Jesus christ.
I think I would kill myself if I was average or below average.

>moral high ground

I don't give a fuck about the moral high ground. What is it with you faggots and thinking that everything is about morality and not statistic analysis?

randomstory.org/10-countries-that-are-most-cruel-to-animals/

Statistically speaking, white people tend to be far less abusive to animals than the slants. Statistically speaking, I have the high ground. Morally speaking, the steak I am about to eat is less likely to be tortured than if I were to buy one in any asiatic country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_and_rights_in_China

>Animal welfare and rights in China is a topic of growing interest, and the ideas of animal welfare and animal rights were introduced to China in the 1990s

>In more recent times, Prof. Peter J. Li suggests, many in mainland China have become relatively indifferent to animal suffering, perhaps partly because of Mao Zedong's campaigns against bourgeois sentiments, such as "sympathy for the downtrodden".[1] Caring about animals was regarded as "counter-revolutionary".[6] Since 1978, China has emphasized growth and avoidance of famine, which the government considers important for political stability. Local officials are evaluated based on local jobs and revenue. This has led to less concern for animal welfare.[1]

COUNTER REVOLUTIONARY!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll
"See Population history of indigenous peoples of the Americas. These death toll estimates vary due to lack of consensus as to the demographic size of the native population pre-Columbus, which some say might never be accurately determined"

"These numbers usually include both the deaths of military personnel which are the direct results of battle or other military wartime actions, as well as the wartime/war-related deaths of civilians, which are the results of war-induced epidemics, diseases, famines, atrocities, genocide, etc."

The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Higher IQ -> value efficiency more --> having people do exactly what you tell them can be efficient

>Higher IQ individuals have a predisposition to manipulate, control and oppress those that they see as 'lesser' or 'subhuman'.

Question 1: Don't jews claim to have the highest IQ?

Question 2: Are jews trying to convince goy nations to kill off their own high IQ people?

Question 3: is any of this related to the population replacement plan for Western nations?

I think you're all retards that put far too much stock in IQ.

this

>avg. IQ
>btfoing people from all over the world

Magical...

What happened in 2004/2005? White and Asian were even before that.

It's another "Sup Forums comes up with theories about genetic predisposition of races that have existed for tens of thousands of years based on the politics of the last 50 years" episode.

After a certain amount of iq. One realizes that manipulation is wrong and the morality behind it is also wrong and truth is valued above all else. Manipulation can be used only if it benefits the overall society for the better.

>tumblr

>Yet many of the asian based governments are authoritarian/communist in nature
High IQ people like order, therefore prefer authoritarian government .

Nah, there is two forms of high IQ, the Neanderthal - people like Elon Musk and Tesla who use their intelligence for the greater good of their society, family, and the human race. And the Africanuus - Karl Marx, Bernie Madoff, Henry Kissinger, Noam Chomsky. These types use their intelligence to subvert and manipulate sometimes for no benefit, other times for the short sighted benefit of their immediate group or tribe.