Leftist here, how do i effectively argue against this picture when my friend brings it up?

Leftist here, how do i effectively argue against this picture when my friend brings it up?

Show them this.

Make them name one multicultural country without tensions
And if you don't want to be call a racist, I usually say that there is a difference between a multietnic society and multicultural. But we all know that's bullshit for 99% of the time

Point out the lack of balloons and confetti in the first frame.

people aren't paint cans

Dunno, I agree with the picture

You don't, diversity is not an end goal, it is only a transitional state before all culture is destroy and assimilated.

You really don't.

Multiculturalism =/= diversity. Diversity is OK. Having different groups of people in different areas is nice. You get to see their culture and celebrate it while acknowledging that we're different.

Multiculturalism is pants on head retarded. If people want to make mixed race babies and become 'all one race' I suppose nothing can stop them, but promoting it and calling it diversity is just wrong. Multiculturalism is shit because EVERYONE loses their culture in the process and none of the original culture remains. If we're all 'beige' in the future, it means all cultures are going to go to 1 singular ending.

To somewhat answer your question, the pic you have there should have the top half labeled 'diversity' and the bottom half labeled 'multiculturalism'.

and tell tell to try to paint colorful landscape with that brown.

or a rainbow

The problem is that "separate but equal" for culture works much the same way as it did for schools. All the niggers are left behind. The only way liberals can make them normal is by dragging the norm down by mixing everyone together.

It also helps when 92% of nogs vote for you and you're set on a plan to flood the country with even more shitskins.

You can't faggot, that's the point.

Sowell is pretty based desu

You cant argue against it, the only thing you can do is accept you are cucked

I guess the idea is that once we're one race and one unified world government we'll be exploring the universe, joining some intergalactic federation, etc.

It's hard to imagine humans doing that as long as they're thinking of themselves as citizens of a country or members of a race instead of just 'earthlings'

The thing is there are tons of successful multiethnic societies, but only in places where ethnicities have been blended together. Like "white people" or "chinese people"

You show them picture with hundred of groups of those glasses, instead of one mixed mush mash.
o o o
o o
o o o o o oo o

It doesn't work like that though. Two or more cultures don't breed to produce a hybrid mixed culture. What happens is dominant cultures destroy submissive cultures. In a contemporary example, Islam will dominate western liberalism. There are thousands of examples of this happening in history.

You can't. The pic is the simplification of a mathematical theorem that states if you mix randomly species after few generations they all acquire almost equal genomes I.e. the deifiniton of losing diversity