Hello Sup Forums, what are your thoughts on Ben Shapiro

Hello Sup Forums, what are your thoughts on Ben Shapiro.

hes a jew so he automatically gets the gas but before then if he toils as a slave to the right then i guess thats ok.

until the ovens read 616 tough, then the kike gets shoved in

based jew
smart, great debater
wrong on women and can be myopic at times
>leaf
opinion discarded

KIKE

A FAGGOT AND A KIKE AND PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW ANYBODY ARE FAGGOTS AND RETARDS

Great in debates, has coherent reasoning

Jew, blinded by his ideology and probably on the spectrum.

Also married to a Tunisian

Role model, I like how passionate he is about abortion

>Great in debates,
please, he debates only retards

A great rustler of leftist jimmies, and one of the few people honest about their bias (biases?).

He could tear a new asshole on any person in Sup Forums in debate.

My favorite political commenter. I think both mine and his philosophies and very similar in terms of domestic issues. I tend to ignore him when it comes to foreign policy though. He understandably shills hard for Israel, although I agree with his position on Palestine generally.

The Michele Fields episode really annoyed me too

he needs to be put against the wall

Who?

Kike, but says some funny shit every once in a while. Good at triggering lefties.

He is smart and entertaining imo.

I love this guy, but I could mangle him on categorical ontology

this. his finishing moves a the best !

That sentence gave me cancer

Smart dude. One of the few people whose logic I use in public. Also doesn't take forever to get his point across. 4/5 would wingman for him.

Well, it is that but he also handles the difficult questions.

The way he does it is by having a extreme coherent viewpoints. Like when he states that he thinks rapists should be killed when the abortion after rape question comes up. Or that all form of taxation is stealing. It that capitalism literally is the solution to every problem

I laughed what I heard that Milo tweeted a picture of a black baby to him the day they had their kid. Much humor.

.t muslimnigger from Kjobenhavn