Liberals defame business for firing employees who skipped work on "A Day Without Immigrants" #2

Tim "please fuck my wife" Wise calls for fellow liberals to "wreck" Oklahoma restaurant on Internet review sites.

ktul.com/news/local/catoosa-restaurant-fires-12-workers-for-not-showing-up-on-day-without-immigrants

>The restaurant workers are all Hispanic and they say it was important to them to participate in the national protest. But they didn’t think it would cost them their jobs.

>“They feel like they’ve been unfairly terminated," said a friend, translating for the employees.

The only problem with Wise's master plan is that Trump won every single district in Oklahoma during the 2016 general election.

Everyone make fake Yelp accounts and post them here. We need to add each other as friends to prevent our reviews being filtered. Review some other random places in Oklahoma too.

Here's mine: yelp.com/user_details?userid=FrxjrVbRNA7W87A-BjEe1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aqHriPhk
yelp.com/review_share/AKHhwSC_kv7IhE2z0An6Jg/review/xd4KMext2qKjdpmtixoI6Q
yelp.com/user_details?userid=rRdGbuJ2JXPWTSqTF56aRQ
yelp.com/questions/i-dont-care-bar-and-grill-did-the-staff-really-refuse-to-inform-their-boss-theyd-take-the-day-of/xrgJ6it3jr7_S68P3f3LoQ?f=O0nmI3IrPyK_jhDK6spZUQ
amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Tim Wise&search-alias=books&field-author=Tim Wise&sort=relevancerank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ALSO FFS, MAKE YOUR ACCOUNTS IN OKLAHOMA. Get an Oklahoman zipcode online

Bump for based restaurants. I did my part.

Link to code to automate reporting fake reviews.
Just paste into console in developer mode.

pastebin.com/aqHriPhk

>don't come to work
>get fired
Liberals will attack this

Wise's comment. Send tips to conservative news outlets about this

>liberals attacking a business
what did they mean by this?

Yelp wipes reviews after raids. There's literally no reason to do this. After the controversy calms down their all reviews good/bad will be deleted

I don't see the problem.
I'm 100% sure that if white people wouldn't show up to work, regardless if they want to "protest" or not, they would also get fired and everyone can understand this.

When are people going to realize you can't tank someones yelp score like this?

They notice when all of a sudden a shit load of reviews start cropping up and just prune everything till it gets back to normal.

Also, report the bullshit liberal reviewers.

Funny thing is, this would be illegal if they had fucking told him they wouldn't come in that day. They didn't though to prove a point. It's almost as though if you're expected to work a shift and your employees bail without warning you'll be understaffed. It wasn't overnight food poisoning either, they just refused to come in.

Jesus fucking Christ people stop using California as your fucking location. They won't believe you.

>yelp
>not run by Jews

Pick one

changed mine to Oklahoma
you can edit your location

You do know you have to pay to have bad reviews removed right? Enough bad reviews and the restaurant will either go out of business to pay them away or it'll make retarded normies not want to go based on the reviews.

Oklahoma is a employ-at-will state. 12 people organizing to call in sick on the same day to deliberately hurt a business is pretty good reason to fire them. In Tennessee which is also an employ-at-will state, apparently the employees did give a days notice and 18 of them still got fired

Sent a tip to Brietbart and reported a few fags. I recommend you do the same.

Yet right now is when it's important. Do you think people will care one week from now after it's died down? At least get the message out that foul play is occuring, otherwise passiveness will lead to them actually influencing and winning with the public.

Do your part Sup Forums

About the 18 at something something coating, There was a note posted there basically saying that if the protest was not union approved/ related, you were getting your ass fired.

>Please Support the I Don't Care Bar and Grill
Sounds like an obvious liberal ploy set up to me.
>Look at how many Nazi's we outed. Aren't we clever. #smugface
Honestly this is all a bad southpark episode isn't it?

Don't these shitty sites weed out fake reviews when they know it's part of a dedicated campaign to smear them?

Check the last review on yelp.

normally i would say this is wrong and that this is a leftist tactic.. then i remembered that you have to fight fire with fire and then i remembered that im not a faggot and also for the lulz.

Gratzi, Giovanni.

Are they illegals? If so, will the owner be investigated for hiring illegals?

Tim Wise who has declared war on Sup Forums has deliberately incited a campaign to defame this business and many people are doing his bidding. Possibly getting legal action taken against him is reason enough

yelp.com/review_share/AKHhwSC_kv7IhE2z0An6Jg/review/xd4KMext2qKjdpmtixoI6Q

Bump

yelp.com/user_details?userid=rRdGbuJ2JXPWTSqTF56aRQ

>We need to add each other as friends to prevent our reviews being filtered.

Implying they won't just delete newly made accounts.

>trumpweenies spam false reviews on every possible product or business imaginable that doesn't explicitly suck Trump's dick

>they get mad when liberals do the opposite of their agenda

Like clockwork

exactly. these globalists and evil leftwing puppets are deliberatly lying about a certain subject just to get their point across or to make them look right and this has gone on too long. the only thing the left does is lie and rewrite history for their gain which is a crime against humanity. i cant tell you how enraged i was when i learned so much shit here that i never would have dreamed to learn in a public school.

>Don't go to work.
>Get fired.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
BUGGED WORKPLACE MECHANIC
THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO
THANKS KOJIMA

At first I thought your last name was way too obvious, but then I realized normalfags are probably dumb enough to think Pizzaiolo is a real Italian surname.
At least I hope it's not.

yelp.com/questions/i-dont-care-bar-and-grill-did-the-staff-really-refuse-to-inform-their-boss-theyd-take-the-day-of/xrgJ6it3jr7_S68P3f3LoQ?f=O0nmI3IrPyK_jhDK6spZUQ

The libshits are posting fake, leading questions to defame the restaurant further. Post your own parodies of their questions, like mine above, and like all of them so they rise above the libshit ones.

Nobody here is mad, pedro. You must be mistaking us with the butthurt left.
Now go back to buy tortillas or I'm firing your father.

Bumping with the text the owner sent notifying them of their termination

>tanks

This makes me proud to be an Okie from Oklahoma.

Is yelp run by SJWs? If not, we maybe able to contact them with the information in this picture and get them to remove the fake reviews.

What these people are doing is going against the whole point of the website. If yelp is owned by people who are impartial, it stands to reason that it is in the company's best interest to remove the fake reviews.

What do you guys think?

>its the same thing

One side lies, cheats and steal, while they other side loves to expose the other side.

>Podesta
>Pizzaiolo
That's a high laff

What tim wise did is a suable offense.

I hope the restaurant owners do the right thing and take his ass to court.

YOU NOW KNOW THAT YOU CAN REPORT REVIEWS

>line 13
Topkek

Come on guys, we need more reviews. Make accounts, add each other as friends, and review/

I'm doing my part. Also bump.

Im not a legal expert but if this gets national attention from breitbart or drudge, maybe something will happen. I don't even know if the owners realize Wise is the one who started this shit.

>Mexican intellectuals

>being an uncle juancuck
You must really feel like a snowflake acting against your own interests

You are lying and cheating too

Have you ever been to this restaurant?

It's eye opening to see so many liberals admit they hate this country and the whites in it.

a few reviews named tim wise
I suggest you all do the same

Use a fake account you dumb ass. Yelp does no identity verification.

Can any lawyers with defamation experience chime in here? Is this something he can be sued for? Wise has said his objective is to destroy Sup Forums users and Trump supporters for anyone who doesn't know who he is

They are being crybabies as usual. If this was my business and a bunch of workers didn't show up for work with no warning I would fire their asses right away. That shit doesn't fly. They basically gave a big fuck you to their employer for giving them a good job.

>fuck you, make all the food yourself for your customers

Absolute bullshit that these entitled liberals are crying about this, but it just shows how stupid they are. They want to tie race into everything. It's hilarious and sad.

They need to be able to show damages, which will take time.

Get the fuck out of here with your identity politics. I'm a Mestizo and I'm happy these spics got what they got. There is a difference between asking for a day as opposed to just not showing up.

>Love you

kek

>no warning
Pretty sure every employer who hired illegals was aware of this event

Also it's fucking subhuman to fire them over not showing up one day, you are paying them a lot less than a normal worker while their permanence in the country is being threatened.

I picture some frail whitecuck trying to squeeze as many work hours as possible out of an oppressed class before they are being deported when I think of your post

See above, race traitor

I wonder if someone larping as a lawyer or the owner threatening litigation could get Tim Wise to shit his pants and delete his post or call this raid off.

>Said a friend, translating for the employees

WHY ARE YOU HERE IF YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Its not the companies responsibility to cater to what the world around him is doing. The main purpose of the business is to make money. They impeded on that so that was result.

Can't we get him banned by reporting this? Isn't this the textbook definition of targeted harassment?

>literally NO PROOF
sure sounds like a liberal truth to me

>permanence in the country is being threatened

you disgusting beaner, never speak to whites unless prompted ever again

>0.50 tacos have been deposited into your ShareBlue account, esse.

problem is that there are clear political negative reviews, which can easily be removed. But there are also fake bad reviews that would look real, from a person that didn't even go to that restaurant. It would be really hard to weed these out.

>the main purpose of the business is to make money
Surely you can appreciate why protesting one day would be relevant to keep making money when the permanence of their workers is at risk, righ, money grubbing kike?

This.
The only reason they are crying is, because they try to tie race into it.
If these were lazy white people who got fired, because they wanted to celebrate someone's birthday and didn't even call in advance, they would have been fired too.

I've reported the post

Looks like I broke this stormcuck with logic and facts

Fucking liberal trash. When I was young, Liberals were just hippies trying to have everyone get along.

They've changed so much. Now they're hate-fueled, bigoted, anti-white, anti-male, anti-national pieces of shit.

>Despite the shock of being fired, the employees say they aren’t mad and expected a possible reprimand, but they weren’t counting on getting canned.
>“They feel like he could’ve done something for them since they’d been working for him," said the friend.
Christ, the entitlement of some people

I did my part, posted a fake 5 star review to counterweight. But I don't think we can be enough to help

Meh, the guy was a cunt either way, so I don't feel too strongly.

Bar owners are usually degenerate scum anyways.

No hay trabajo mas, pobrecito???

Dios Mios

>Fire a bunch of wetbacks
>Catch a bunch of shit online and in local media
>Gain hundreds of loyal customers

As someone who grew up in OK, I guarantee that's how this shit will go down.

Have you ever worked a job? It's standard policy to fire anyone who does a no call no show. It does not matter if the employer did know about the event, the employees did not notify their boss that they would not be showing up that day.

Everyone who has worked a job knows you run the risk of getting fired if you don't call when you are scheduled to work.

Frankly people should already have fake yapp accounts. It's one of the tools of war, like a twitter account

I can, but the issue is he didn't ask for the business to go down for one day. He probably has a family to feed as well.

And back on the race traitor term. Gawd how I wish the report about using national guard members to round up illegals were true. I would have enjoyed that extra pay because I know how to speak Spanish.

Illegal Mexicans are a dime a dozen for this kind of work.

Deal with it, Tacobitch.

>A Day Without Immigrants
fake holiday people just can't make shit up.

Notifying the owners of Tim Wise's comments which initiated these attacks as sending Wise's comment to sites that could potentially cover this as national news would probably be a better use of Sup Forumss resources. Doesn't seem that enough of us here are interested in this

>I picture some frail whitecuck trying to squeeze as many work hours as possible out of an oppressed class before they are being deported when I think of your post

Really? I think of a poor little snowflake when I read yours. I would fire them all with a smile on my face mother fucker.

Jesus Christ, why are we getting so few reviews? Normally we can get thousands to brigade polls and shit, we haven't even gotten a dozen for this. It literally takes 5 minutes, come on.

>there are many mexicans so that justifies treating them like shit
Spoken like a true tiny dick stormlet

>hiring mexicans in the first place
he deserves all the bad reviews he gets

be better to review tim wises' books online, he made it clear
>wreck them on Yelp, on FB, everywhere...the I Don't Care bar and Grill...because I Don't Care if their white male owners are broke next month...I really don't...

amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&text=Tim Wise&search-alias=books&field-author=Tim Wise&sort=relevancerank

I'm on a phone atm user. Once I get home, I'll help out

Nobody here gets it at all. This business hired illegals. EVERYBODY in this situation fucked up. The illegals should be deported immediately and the restaurant should be forced to pay back-taxes on the FICA payable they would have had to withhold for their employees. If it were really up to me I'd strip them of citizenship as well and exile them.

Nice ad hominem, Juan. Spoken like a true undereducated 3rd worlder.

Necesitas trabajar mas!

not your personal army nigger
reported

How d'you know they're illegals?

I wasn't the first person to post about this, nor the first person to direct the brigade.

I just checked and there is no option for reporting that on facebook.

The article doesn't mention their immigration status, if they were legal they would be falling all over themselves to make the argument that they're good people and dindu nuffin

>post a good review
>report faggy leftists
>send a tip to Breitbart