Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MO8nwxLfSR4
freebeacon.com/culture/volunteer-participation-hits-record-low/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>img.png
Shitposter
also nobody hates Sikhs

Sikhs were always bro-tier. How about the other kind of shitskins show some character.

Sikhs are brotier, their Prophet was killed by Muslims when Muslims ruled India.

In Britain and India, Sikhs and Hindus are attacked by Muslims so we have a common enemy and haven't been truly enemies either.

Literally no one has a problem with Sikhs. They're chill as fuck.

It's the child raping sand niggers we don't want.

>Sikhs
>Not bro-tier

Sikhs are cool 2bh

>Believed this meme
>Moved to Brampton for a year
>Get mistreated to all hell by Sikh for being Caucasian
>Sikh guy in my class telling other immigrant that the trick is to get the guy who makes your immigration documents to put your age as a few years older so you get retirement benefits sooner

Maybe the ones you guys get in the US are different, but I got a rude fucking awakening.

sihks religion was founded on removing muzzis, we have a common enemy

Why does the government need to support them?

California wants to succeed from the union because they are so "strong and brilliant"

Why don't they just go and hangout in one of those sanctuary cities cali is so proud of?

NO MORE FED FUNDS FOR SANCTUARY STATES

I agree. We should invite in more immigrants that have an entire religion based on hating islamic goat-fuckers. They are the best immigrants.

Secede.

No one has problems with Sikhs you fucking retard. Be a better troll.

> Muslim literally stealing food off the plate of a white child

This. Sikhs are bro tier as fuck.

I would trade all muslims for sikhs in an instant.

Bro-tier.

Bro tier Sikh are based bro tier. Based bro tier. Sikh based bros. Based. Also bro tier.

bro tier

Sikhs are bros. They carry around those knives in case they need to disembowel muslims.

Using a Sikh to try and reinforce how good Muslims are for the country is stupid.

If they had spent money on the dam instead of illegals they wouldnt have had to.

Never had a problem with Sikhs. Know quite a few (especially living here!) and have always gotten on well. There is a local Sikh group who do hot food for the homeless most nights of the week, I used to volunteer with them.

You will hardly find any other brownies doing that.

Sikhs rock, especially badass sword wielding Sikhs.

Anyone who would mistake them for Muslim is a stupid cunt.

-te.

>They're totally not trying to convert any-
youtube.com/watch?v=MO8nwxLfSR4

>same as any other street shitting HinduDindu
>bro tier
Pick one and only fucking one you mongoloids

Sikhs are bro tier tho

Interesting, so you mean to tell me the most homogeneous minority in the US has enough social cohesion to be able to procure volunteers?

Wow diversity is awesome!

freebeacon.com/culture/volunteer-participation-hits-record-low/

Sikhs are brotier.

I respect anyone whose religion requires they carry around a knife to fuck up muslims with, if they start trouble.

Isnt this just an example of nogs culturally appropriating Sikhism?

Yeah you are absolutely right! And I suppose this is the exact reason why Sikhs are widely accepted and respected.

Why the fuck put they'rebrotier Sikhs into the same category of mudslimes and dindus? Cos

>Dark skinned
>Unusual headwear and beard
Liberals, everyone.

>Dude it wasn't real Islam lmao
>Muslims only started doing bad things because of Western colonialism lmao
>Muslims were never colonialist themselves and committed slavery or genocide lmao

>Look its a guy in a turban doing nice things
>here are some guys in turbans who stopped a grandma from getting mugged by dindus
>#NotAllMuslims

It's always Sikhs over here...ALWAYS!!!!

>sikhs are bro-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

SIKH are not ARABS... (Or are they?)

Aren't sikh hinduists and not muslims ?!

sikhs are not muslims

Sikhs are bro tier though, they're actually normal people who happen to be brown

B R O T I E R
R
O
T
I
E
R

>Sikhs are bros

No shit m8

Sikhs are based as fuck.

Based is nigger vernacular so you aren't wrong

It took me years to even type the word "based"

I'm an honorary nigger at this point

Sikhs carry their knife because a muslim executed their Guru. They where basically spiritual hippies that got militarized because they got a run in with Islam.

True story, look it up. Google ''kirpan''

Sikhs are about as assimilated a minority you can get without being born here. This doesn't prove anything.

I see nothing wrong with this. They were fools not to bow to the strong, and fools deserve death.

It's not people from other cultures that won't assimilate.

It's Muslims specifically.

Fpbp

He's actually a Sikh, and he's serving French fries to children

>due to lack of follow-up support from the US gov

>Sikhs are about as assimilated a minority you can get without being born here. This doesn't prove anything.
They don't need to be assimilated, they follow the NAP, don't discriminate against anyone and they are non degenerates (no drugs or adultery). They could keep their entire culture and live exactly like they want and it wouldn't be a problem for any one except retards who are offended because they are brown or don't follow the same religion as them.

They are also forbidden to eat halal meat.

Fucking this. Sikhs helped usher in the G. Emperor. They also hate mudslime just as much as the rest of us, if not more.

>People from other cultures won't assimila-

No one says that.

We say Muslims won't assimilate because their autistic culture doesn't play well with others.

People regularly call Sikhs muslims because they're too lazy to tell the difference.

Really, You should never hate someone based on who they are or where they were born. It's too easy to misjudge. Rather, watch and judge people by what they do. Much more accurate.

Sikhs are based.

They look like they don't wash but they're bro tier.

Ironic that the progressive left will use this meme to defend Muslims when Sikhs are nothing like them and hate them too.

>They are also forbidden to eat halal meat.
One of my favorite tenets of the religion. Right after "destroy those who try to forcibly convert you."

>submit or I will kill your kids
>no

Wow such bravery by these women

Sure, but as a christian I really shouldn't throw stones.

The spainish inquisition, anyone?

>t. Honorless scum

Liberials think sikhs and muslims are the same thing

That's just Sikhs though, most other foreign cultures are shit tier compared to the European way

I remember when the soldier guarding the War Memorial was killed in Ottawa a few years ago the local Gurjwhatever group donated tens of thousands to the soldier's wife/kid

No major donations from any Muslim groups

Sikhs are Indians. Anyone that is indian can't wait to assimilate and 1 up another race.

Most liberals try not to care either way. They;d cry "racism" as soon as anyone tried.

>Fucking this. Sikhs helped usher in the G. Emperor. They also hate mudslime just as much as the rest of us, if not more.
I don't know if they hate them, they seem pretty mellow and probably don't hold on to grudges or negativity. But i don't think they relish the idea of living together with muslims. They have basically been oppressed by them for centuries.

>In the words of an eye witness: “Muin appointed most of the gunmen to the task of chastising the Sikhs. They ran after these wretches up to 67 kilometers (42 mi) a day and slew them wherever they stood up to oppose them. Anybody who brought a Sikh head received a reward of ten rupees per head."[8]
According to that same account: “The Sikhs who were captured alive were sent to hell by being beaten with wooden mallets. At times, Adina Beg Khan sent 40–50 Sikh captives from the Doab. They were as a rule killed with the strokes of wooden hammers.”

>One of my favorite tenets of the religion. Right after "destroy those who try to forcibly convert you."
Seems based af desu. If i am ever on vacation in india and Europe gets destroyed by a meteor or something i would probably take up Sikhism. Better then the shit that comes out from the sandbox anyway.

>muslims invade spain, even push into southern france
>takes over half a millennium to drive them out again
>OY VEY EVIL CHRISTIANS AND THEIR INQUISITION ;_;

>Women not knowing how to protect their own

Lol fucking retard, just say yes and don't do it. Terrible.

>comparing Sikhs to Mexicans and Muslims

Apples and oranges. And you fucking know it.

Dude, I mean dude...

Sikhs are bros and absolutely hate Muslims where there religions "co-exists"

>Sikhs in california

Oh, you mean H-1B immigrants who constitute the comparatively educated and wealthy upper class of India? Yes, surely there's no difference between them and criminal Mexicans who don't speak english.

Why is the left so bad at arguing immigration?

>Look at THIS immigrant. See? He did a GOOD thing
Oh, well excuse me very fucking much, that must mean that all immigration from all countries is good no matter what.

That "mother" looks like a pizzagater to me. Sell the kids before they find out!

So how much exactly they "housed"?

Nobody in the west has ever had a problem with Sikhs.

Sikhs are cool, I don't get what this propaganda is for? So retards will confuse them with Muslims?

>hating Sikhs

cuck

>sikh
how is this even relevant to anything

>anyone drove down to sac

lol no

Sikhs are one of the few acceptable immigrants, there fucking based.

I bet this is one of those tactics where you get soem people to do a nice thing so you can say "See?They are great people we need here!Import more immigrants now!"

Except for what the spanish did to the jews. Really, the inquisition took place decades after the moors were off the iberian peninsula.

>picture of Sikh working in American cafeteria
>add fake story to it

This is how easy it is to make propaganda

Yeah, Brampton's a shitfest, mostly because politicians simply kept bringing in new immigrants instead of allowing for time to integrate. Now days a lot of immigrants simply make their own communities since it's easier, and this is coming from a Sikh who lives near there.

Americans helping Americans. What's the big deal?

Sikhs are honory Aryans

The Muslims didn't know any better,they lived under tyrannical rule for so long they saw anyone who wasn't Muslim as a threat.

Wtf I hate borders and shit, let's import millions of savages and judge every single one of them every second, so civic nationalist