So what exactly do "civic nationalists" plan on doing when niggers and kikes push whites over the threshold and we...

So what exactly do "civic nationalists" plan on doing when niggers and kikes push whites over the threshold and we finally start fighting back. Are you going to betray your race?

You don't have to worry about niggers when you're armed to the teeth like a real American

>will they betray their race?
Well, yeah, obviously. The reason they remain civic "nationalists" is because they have an inherent problem with whiteness.

Of course, civic nationalism is a joke. What are you defending, the plot of land?
>the culture
no please don't fucking go there I refuse to believe someone is retarded enough to believe that.

>how do you do, fellow alt righters

>how do you do, fellow Sup Forums browsers

Me or the cucks OP talk about?

Both are stupid. You can't be white nationalist, nationalism is based on ethnicity by definition.

>alt-right

get out jew

>the culture

but the culture is how civilization is made. you impose your culture heavily on the people who move to your country and dont give them citizenship until they assimilate

whites would need to remain a majority and retain their values for it to work though

and neither of these things seem to be happening

"White American" is a meta-ethnicity.

Nationalism encompasses all of race, culture, and ethnicity, so in reality a "civic nationalist" isn't really a nationalist at all, at least not one that can claim to side with whites.

>civic nationalism is stupid by very concept
>white nationalism works just fine but the words used to describe the idea are repetitive/redundant
>"both are stupid"

>but the culture is how civilization is made
Yes? Did someone deny that?

This idea that non whites would adopt our culture on a permanent basis is retarded.

>nu-Sup Forums unironically believe in the holocaust, think diversity is based, worship a jew breeder goy and hate anime

You have an unhealthy obsession with niggers, op.

After they are beaten by niggers and for example, need a kidney I wanna hear from them how we are all brothers so the donor doesn't matter to them. I think at some point most people realize that they really can't be a 'civil' nationalist.

Animenonces should be hanged. The holocaust happened, but not just to jews. Ideally white nationalism, but civic will do as long as minorities stay minorities ie m-muh hitler will stop me being a degenerate. 14/88 gas the kikes

>be realist
>as long as minorities stay minorites
t. bongcuck retard in a 70% white country that was 100% as little as 50 years ago

>come to an anime website's politically incorrect board and hate anime and be politically correct
back to the r/donald kiddo

>kiddo
Kek. Now I'm sure I'm dealing with a foetus.
There is nothing wrong with civic nationalism, inviting hoards of third worlders is the problem. Note my 5% number; we would still need to deport a few.
>come to an anime website's politically incorrect board and hate anime and be politically correct
Anime posters have all fapped to loli, admit it. Reddit is a shit site that I have only ever been on when it has been linked through Sup Forums.

Stop acting retarded because your an autistic storm-dweeb who is having his precious worldview shattered

>implying niggers can actually do anything than make a scene

how is it retarded? jews manage to make white people hate themselves in 2 generations

you really think you couldnt instill your values into people (especially kids) because theyre not white?

now THATS retarded

>when niggers and kikes push whites ove

>There is nothing wrong with civic nationalism as long as non-whites are under 5% of the population
>There is nothing wrong with civic nationalism as long as non-whites are under 40% of the population
What next? 60%? 90%?