Fake media! fake media!!!1! wah fake media! Everything is fake media!

>fake media! fake media!!!1! wah fake media! Everything is fake media!
Do you actually think this is acceptable behaviour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSrEEDQgFc8
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/02/16/cnn-faces-lawsuit-over-expose-on-florida-hospital/?utm_term=.cc8df74544b4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Lol yea

Yes

>being German
Is this supposed to be acceptable?
Hint: Fuck you, you're German

>is telling the truth acceptable behavior for the president?
Yeah. Why is this a question?

Fuck yes, because it's the truth.

100% yes

>is making the masses aware acceptable
it's the only way to save the west

The media is incredibly biased. He's simply telling the truth

>media doesn't report honestly
>this actually hurts the consumers of said media (the public) the most
>Trump calls them out on it
>this is somehow not acceptable behavior

Yep. Now fuck off.

>hurts consumer

How is this acceptable behavior?
youtube.com/watch?v=VSrEEDQgFc8

CNN adamantly hates being called 'fake news' for some reason. They're really, really defensive about it.

Yes.
Someone has to call them out on it and no one else in a high position is brave enough to do it.
Fuck the media. All the big names are shit. Fuck CNN especially.

you are a fake american

>lies to the consumer altering their worldview to something false which makes them make decisions that are really bad for them.

It's almost like you don't want to see those CNN faggots crushed and then ground into a fine powder. It only seems excessive if you don't realize he is trying to assassinate the corporate media that tried to assassinate his presidency every single day with fake news and fantastic threats of impeachment

>How does he even dare to call us out on our lies

We don't have laws limiting speech like you, Hans. Enjoy being Islamic State in 2020.

Trumps "news" is "everyone loves Trump! You love Trump too! The people who dislike me are paid and actually like me"

The MSM is fake.

how is this fake?

>calls out corrupt media
>is this acceptable?!?!
yes it is

I actually don't think it's acceptable, but I don't think any 70+ year old is gonna act right on Twitter so it's whatev. I only care about what he does in office, and so far he's doing everything he told us he'd do so I'm happy.

These idiots swallow every pebble of shit coming out of Trump. Yes the MSM is garbage but so is Trump. Just because one is awful doesn't make the other okay. They both are a result of fucksticks perpetuating the us versus them mentality. You fucking dolts.

The media isn't entirely not-fake.

You should know this by now, Germoney.

Yes

Is there an imgur collection of news flip-flops like this? I've seen more than a few.

>Everything
But that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>Not knowing who pays their bills
>Not realizing they're all connected
>Liberals still refuse to admit that they're liberally biased

>rush limbaugh is now real media

>create 'fake news' narrative in an effort to shun responsibility for the massive amounts of inaccuracy due to bias
>your number 1 enemy uses your new narrative against you, to the point of absurdity

Daily reminder, they're 100% responsible for this.

Yeah, what of it?
Hillary thought the same thing and I want her dead.
He can't just go on shitting on the losers all day like his supporters do.
The only people that really have any reason to hate him are foreigners who really have no business being here. We don't want new cultures or people. We have a culture and way of life that we love already. There's no room for any islamic, nigger, or spic bullshit. I don't want to live in Mexico.
If the media were to be believed you'd think that everyone was always happy about getting more niggers and spics and that the average american loves islam when I find it hard even finding someone on the left irl that even feels sorry for muslims.
When a large portion of the population doesn't want more people then it is wrong to keep bringing them in.

Literally when did he say that everyone likes him?

I think we made fake news illegal

Yes.

The "American Spirit" is simply telling people to FUCK OFF.

careful with what you click there hans, you might get locked up

>fake news fake news fake news I hate Trump FAKE NEWS

washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/02/16/cnn-faces-lawsuit-over-expose-on-florida-hospital/?utm_term=.cc8df74544b4

What the media doesn't understand is that Trump has no power over them. If they'd just start doing their job and do honest, objective reporting everything will take care of itself.

But I do think Trump was wrong to label them the enemy in the same way that I think the Democrats were wrong to take a stand against the travel ban, it's an unnecessary risk.

If there's an attack by someone who came during this break in the travel ban, the democrats are fucked. They will live with that for a long time. It'll guarantee Trump's 2nd term. On the flip side, if someone attacks a journalist right now Trump will have to live with that, and it'll be ugly as fuck. And I wouldn't put it past the left to even stage something. He needs to walk it back a little, his neck is out there for no reason at all. Nobody believes our mass media anyway, we don't need him to lead the charge on it.

Fuck off germany only media your country has are those planted by the occupiers

Yeah, take a look at some facts and get fucking WOKE nigga

It's just hypocritical which is also disgusting.
The media just needs to report the news as is.
Journalism used to actually be a thing.
What we have is what I was told the soviets had. We were supposed to be better because we had a free media but it's hardly free when the CIA tells you what you can and can't write.

Don't believe me?
Do some research into how many reporters and journos are related to CIA people.

The left has been treating him like that since the 90s

>124,000+ people agree with him on twitter alone

If I was a media kike I'd be sweating bullets. But thankfully I'm not so JUDEN RAUS!

Trump has higher approval ratings than the American media does, to the point where Trump is also trusted as being more trustworthy than them. Maybe the media should listen to him and admit they're wrong, unlike the democrats do when it comes to Hillary's campaign, where it's everything but her and their fault they lost.

Because they change their beliefs on a dime to manipulate public opinion towards the benfit of a single political party.

I.e. when it benefits Democrats, the American public has a right to know about the health of a presidential candidate. When it doesn't, suddenly inquiring about the health of a candidate is "sinking to a new low."

It's literally fake. It's not news, it's propaganda. Hence. "fake news."

>the numbers I lost the popular vote are all illegals!
>more people visited my inguration than media claims
>

so that somehow vindicated him?

Would be if he wasn't being so meme-y about it.

He isn't proving anything by doing this. He needs to act.

If you're trying to ask, "Is it acceptable to dismiss the media just by calling them fake news?"
Then the answer is yes, because the media has no citation or merit therefore can be dismissed without any.

Quite.
Tis rather refreshing.

The media he is talking about is incredibly biased to the point of being deceitful.

You have to be a complete idiot not to see that, no matter what your political views are

>Everything is fake media!
Not everything, just NYT, NBC, ABC, CBS, and CNN.. Fox News can be pretty good, but I get most of my news from Sup Forums

Yeah seeing how they take him seriously

Is two executive orders not action?

Acceptable? We applaud this.

>muh whataboutism

Considering MSM cry him a river every time he does something they don't like, yeah, sure.
The difference is that he is telling the truth and calling out those clowns for what they are.

who is they

When they go take the bait and attack Pewdiepie for his innocuous joke, why should I take them seriously?

Sorry, I'm just a sand nigger. What executive orders has Trump taken against the fake media?

>the numbers I lost the popular vote are all illegals!
>more people visited my inguration than media claims

I love how butthurt libshits are when Trump is able to tell truth directly to the people over media lies.

>Oi vey, goyim! You're not supposed to keep calling us out on it when we lie!

Because it's not news, to begin with. Also, the hypocrisy is pretty blatant.

2016 election were you living under a rock? or Iraq

>muh false equivalency
I hope the fence you're sitting on gives you hemorrhoids.

>acceptable

Yeah, I'll make sure to let Donald know he needs written permission from you, before he tweets. What's your email/phone number?

i accept this behavior.

>news is fake
>media constantly using lies to push their agenda
>"WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING US FAKE NEWS???"
>"DON'T YOU FEEL BAD FOR MAKING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DISTRUSTFUL OF THE PRESS??"

serious question guys
I was talking to my dad about Trump's press conference and how he BTFO the media
and he told me that he remembers when he was about my age that basically everyone didn't trust the media
he said that everything the media said was always taken with a grain of salt and very few actually trusted the media
what went wrong?
what changed?
why do idiot millennials (and I think more than just my generation) trust the media now?

is it because they had their liberal biases confirmed with the media constantly defending obama for the past 8 years?
or is there a deeper problem?

kek confirms.
This is acceptable.

Congress and the msm

Can we please just ignore muhamads pol?

You'll be a minority in your own country in 60 years, you're disgusting I have no respect for you.

>but I get most of my news from Sup Forums

don't talk shit to your superiors, achmed. now go prep the bull and keep your illegal krautcuck opinions to yourself.

>Do you actually think this is acceptable behaviour?

absolutely not, they should stop faking!

He is right tho.

More like dictatorial behaviour

Dadle bola al tonto éste, que ya veréis...

so he's now truthful because people said he wasn't?

I mean, the MSM sucks ass. But did you guys watch the press conference. It literally looked like he was showing symptoms of Alzheimer's.

Most users here are actually well informed so why not?
Not like any of the major stations are reporting the truth.
We can see them do their media blackouts from here.

wow amazing that 5 million people fakevoted in states where it didnt matter instead of the states needed like 1000 votes to become democratic.
And amazing that all the pics are photoshopped
the deal is Trump is trying to act "everything I say is absolute truth and above other truths"
>frontal pic

Cuck.

You fake media shills need to accept what you are and stop trying to force others to live the lie you've constructed for yourself.

You're complete shit.

Remember when CNN was calling everything FAKE NEWS?

vuelve a tu choza, catalufo

your news is twitter screencaps of literally whos

and you think those networks are not propaganda? Those news networks have so much propaganda it hurts. I bet even crazy conspiracy theorists are more reliable than CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, etc..

Every single major media outlet in the West is run by (((them))) you brainwashed tard.

Absolutely. He may not be the most graceful but our media has been fucking us with disinfo and selective reporting for years.

Trump and his supporters believe that anything that doesn't kiss Trump's ass and tell them what they want to hear is biased fake news

Normal people are literally whos. So what?
Those people see shit for themselves and often take video and pics.
MSM just tells us what their handlers tell them to say, even if it's a lie.
News is shit that actually happens, not bullshit written in a backroom.

Probably not a bad idea to be honest, Sup Forums has a ridiculously wide variety of sources, from Huffpost to Dailystormer posted here daily, so atleast we are exposed to a significant variety of opinion even if some of them just rustle our jimmies and are just pure shit.

>Sup Forums is well informed
Lol wat

Yep

>tfw the fake media will be so busy doing damage control from trump's fake news complaints and other irrelevant shit he has said, that they won't cover the beginnings of the wall and the ongoing muhgrant roundups.

>wow amazing that 5 million people fakevoted in states where it didnt matter
>being this surprised that vote fraud only occurred in states controlled by the Democrats

> enemies of american people are not my enemies
Burgers BTFO!

its far more acceptable behaviour than encouraging a mass exodus of subhuman filth from across the world to rape your women, and actively censoring the media if it doesnt fit the narrative.. but dont let hypocrisy stop your tirade of shitposting there, kraut